[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling suicidal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fFveNbQ.jpg (27KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
fFveNbQ.jpg
27KB, 784x811px
How do I stop feeling suicidal
>>
stops after you commit suicide, so i hear
>>
>7 Ways to Maximize Misery
I'm not even joking. Just do everything opposite to what that video says.
>>
>>37514675
Talking can help sometimes. Need to chat Anon?
>>
>>37514675
get depressed to the point that killing yourself looks like a hassle
>tfw just laying in my bed waiting for the end of the world
>>
>>37514675
Serotonin and Endorphines

Probably a good idea to stay away from Oxytocin and as a matter of fact its possible you may be getting way too much Oxytocin for your circumstances.

Dopamine seems to be kind of debatable and I'm currently in the camp that Dopamine is extremely base level and fundamental so doesn't lend itself as much to psychiatric interaction which is very commonly conceded to focus mostly on Serotonin. Either way those are the four major chemicals you need to be familiar with.
>>
>tfw you almost swallowed sleeping pills last night but bitched out
>again
If you figure it out, let me know. I'm sick of living and not having the courage to die.
>>
>>37514969
What kind of pills? Just pills alone?
>>
I mean the specific drug. I know you said sleeping pills.
>>
death is a cure for many things
>>
>>37514675
Try doing drugs anon, they ain't a permanent solution and will ruin your life further, but the high will be worth it
>>
>>37514980
I don't even fucking know. My mom (whose basement I still live in) just takes pills to go to sleep that are really strong. I figure if I eat enough I won't wake up. I don't give a shit what kind they are.
>>
>>37515029
Well without knowing what kind of Pillsbury are you would probably either trip balls or blackout. Like literal blackout where you would be doing stuff but blacked out. Let your imagination run wild. I almost burned my apartment building down.
>>
Ah autocorrect how can I hate you
>>
>>37514969
>>37515029
Offhand I'll take a stab in the dark and say you're getting way too much Cortisol
>>
>>37515060
That sounds pretty fun. I can get behind that. Maybe since I'm not awake, my conscience won't stop me. Thanks for the confidence boost, anon.
>>
>>37515113
But I don't take medicine, besides the occasional aspirin. I don't plan on falling for the therapist meme.
>>
File: C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg (37KB, 804x426px) Image search: [Google]
C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg
37KB, 804x426px
>>37514675

Get some exercise for starters, anon. You don't even need to get to Chad-level physique. Just go walk or bike 30-45 minutes a day.

Eat better. The problem with a lot of people is that they eat a bunch of sugary foods that absolutely fuck up their brain's reward system.

The same reward system applies to vidya. Try to find vidya that isn't instantly rewarding. Things that aren't Call of Duty. Kerbal Space Program is a favorite of mine. It's enjoyable to put together a functioning rocket and get it to another planet in the game.

Do some meditation. Relax yourself for 30 minutes and focus only on your breathing. Don't let your mind run crazy like usual.

Find some hobbies that interest you. Could be something as simple as amateur astronomy or collecting.

Read. Read some books and expand your mind.

I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts, anon. Tried kms a few months ago via overdosing but thankfully I didn't take enough to be fatal. It took that one close call to make me realize how much it would actually suck to die.
>>
>>37515154
No, Cortisol is produced by your body. I say that because you seem to convey the feeling of being trapped. You are likely not literally trapped but may understandably seem that you are so your brain is producing the chemical telling you that you literally are.
>>
>>37515116
From my experience without mixing it with something you probably won't die. As for blacking it will literally not be you. A likely very strange and literal alter ego will emerge and start doing things which are usually counter productive.
>>
>>37515220
Doubt it. I've felt this way since I was a wee lad. The only thing I'm trapped in is my own crumbling head space. The longer I'm around, the worse it gets.
>>
>>37515257
What would you recommend mixing it with? Alcohol or more drugs?
>>
>>37514675
Stop wanting what you want
>>
>>37515273
Since a wee lad then you may not be getting enough Oxytocin. There are only a few chemicals, it's gotta be one of them. None of us are that complex to transcend a few simple chemical reactions from our own brains. You are either getting too much of sometbing, not enough, or a combination. The trick is to recognize and isolate it then manipulate it.
>>
>>37515407
And that is exactly what I mean by the therapy meme. I'm not putting chemicals in my body unless I want them to kill me (aside from the occasional aspirin). 'Happy pills' don't exist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.