[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may choose ONLY ONE of the following gifts. -5 additional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 26

You may choose ONLY ONE of the following gifts.

-5 additional inches of penis length

-200 thousand dollars of tax-free American currency

-An additional foot of height

-A girlfriend who's exactly the body-type you desire with exactly the personality type you desire who is madly in love with you and will never leave you.

-Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.

-Become a co-host of the Jerry Springer show

-Acquire a job as a television news anchor.

-A car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon.
>>
>>37513474
The money, hands-down.
>>
200gs
i already live like a peasant so that money would last me years and keep me going until i finally get the courage to off myself
>>
File: giphy.gif (461KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
461KB, 500x374px
moneymoneymoneymoneymoneyyyyyyyyy
>>
1 gf pls
thx
>>
File: 1495531590792.jpg (48KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1495531590792.jpg
48KB, 640x633px
>A car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon.

This

use it for space tourism, make millions a week:
>free good looking GF
>can buy everything I want.

Im already 7 inches long and 6 feet high, at 7 feet I become a lanky faggot

The rest is a joke
>>
>>37513816
good luck willingly handing that car over to the government :^)
>>
>>37513876
Bitch I'll just make a moon colony, invest into space mining and expansion of humankind and create my own empire

seriously a car that can go the the moon easily, means having a cheap way to get into orbit, the money you make would be insane.
>>
>>37513876
fuck off you goddamned commie.
>>
>>37513474
200k sounds good in eastern europe. Would drink too much tho'...
>>
I'd go for the height so I could be 6'11 but then my 6.5 penis would be laughably disproportionate.
>>
pls to haev loyal qt gf pls
>>
Hmmm 2,3,4,5,6,7 sound too but a 12.5 inch dick is too good to pass up.
>>
>>37513474
Isn't all that stuff just to find the perfect gf anyways?
>>
>>37513474
Gf easily
It's much easier to make 200k than find a girl perfect for me.
>>
TV news anchor sounds fun, I've always wanted to do that sort of job. I mean that's what, about 80k per annum? I'll take that thanks.
>>
>>37513474
>Penis
I don't need a 17 inch penis

>200k USD
Would be useful. Isn't that much cash in Australia now.

>Foot
I'm 5'9, 6'9 would be stupid.

>GF
It's either this or the money. Although "never leave you" could be weird if it's "i literally will never leave your side".

>Youtube
8m subs makes less and less money every month and I'd have to keep doing videos.

>jerry spring
wtf.

>TV news
fuck that

>moon car
3rd choice

So the choice is GF or Money. Probably GF. Afterall that's what guys use their money to get anyway.
>>
>>37513474
I'll take ops sweet butt virginity
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (225KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
225KB, 1200x864px
I'd take that 200k right now man. That's a lot where in from. I have would pay off my newest car. I'd buy about 30acres of land and a 3bd 3ba house. That'd still leave me around 60k in the bank so all the money I'd make from here on out would be pure profit.
>>
Youtube channel. Makes the 200,000 seem like chump change.
>>
File: w076Hvq.jpg (287KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
w076Hvq.jpg
287KB, 1600x900px
>>37513474
>-A girlfriend who's exactly the body-type you desire with exactly the personality type you desire who is madly in love with you and will never leave you.
It's literally the road to happiness, why would I take anything else?
The other ones are just detours to obtain this one.
>>
>>37513474
>A girlfriend who's exactly the body-type you desire with exactly the personality type you desire who is madly in love with you and will never leave you.
I used to have this but she cucked me so if I can have it again but guaranteed to work out I'm going to take it.
I've already got a 7 inch dick and am 6 ft tall. Money's nice but I can always make money. Not interested in Youtube and fuck Jerry Springer. Being on TV doesn't interest me. Going to the moon seems fun af but it'd get boring having no one to share it with
>>
>>37513474
If I don't have a dick will the dick option give me a dick? Cause that'd be it hands down.
>>
>>37515189
>>and will never leave you.
>I used to have this but she cucked me
>>
The custom gf, hands down.

>5 additional inches of penis length
that would get into uncomfy territory and with a girl that is here to stay wtf do you even want with that? Beat tyron to death with it?

>200 thousand dollars of tax-free American currency
That isn't even all that much
>An additional foot of height
Nice, but also trouble in everyday life. Safe pussy access would probably do more for my selfconfidence than towering over some faggot

>A girlfriend who's exactly the body-type you desire with exactly the personality type you desire who is madly in love with you and will never leave you.
GIB. NAO.

>Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.
I hate public and being watched, and I would probably fuck it up. Would still a good way to net you more money than 200k I think

>Become a co-host of the Jerry Springer show
See above
>Acquire a job as a television news anchor.
Same here
>>
File: IMG_0869.jpg (80KB, 616x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0869.jpg
80KB, 616x464px
The girl or the penis
(Probably the girl)
>>
Why would I want an 11 inch penis?
Why would I want to be 7 ft tall?
>>
>>37513474
I'll take a cute kinda chubby clingy asian gf please another race will also do I'm not picky
>>
>>37513474
I don't need a longer dick. No point in being 6'10". Honestly, the only choices I'd take are the jet-car, money, or gf.

I mean, if I have to fuel my car with a three-stage propulsion system and solid oxygen just to go to the moon, then fuck that. I could probably make money off the car otherwise, and that rules out the $200k deal. But between the car and the woman?

Soulmate wife = satisfying and fulfilling existence. Easy answer.
>>
Lmao at the 12 year olds who think 200k is a lot
>>
this is all i want out of life desu
>>
File: 1474886434722.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1474886434722.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>37513474
Are you fucking kidding me? The car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon. That so much more valuable than anything else, can you imagine the money and fame you could attain as the inventor of the rocket moon car?

>>37513816
this guy knows what's up
>>
Height. Not even a question.
>>
>>37513474
>-A girlfriend who's exactly the body-type you desire with exactly the personality type you desire who is madly in love with you and will never leave you.
Anyone who doesn't choose this isn't a robot, and doesn't belong here
>>
>>37513474
money

as long as it's cash
>>
I would take the youtube channel. 8 million would probably garner you over 200k in only a year and the influence would be a great confidence booster.
>>
The girlfriend, of course. 5 more inches of dick would make it too big for most women, a foot of height would make me too tall, 200k really isn't that much money, though it would still be nice it's not enough to choose over a loving gf, and I really wouldn't want the others.
>>
>>37513474
>-5 additional inches of penis length
which would only be used to get bitches. though, the massive boost to confidence couldn't hurt either but...
>-200 thousand dollars of tax-free American currency
this is nice, but honestly not that much money and my problems are not really money related
>-An additional foot of height
honestly would make me too tall, and height is mostly just used to get a mate so....
>-Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.
that would be sorta nice, but what the fuck would I make videos about? I feel like my sub count would drop like a rock once I started started making content
>-Become a co-host of the Jerry Springer show
kinda dumb but could be fun I guess
>-Acquire a job as a television news anchor.
eh, doubt I could keep that job and that's not really a big deal
>-A car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon.
that's pretty cool but someone could steal that shit, I'm sure the gob'ment would be interested in how a civilian keeps flying to the fucking moon in something the size of a car.

this is the best choice. most of the other shit is just a better means to gain a gf. and with all that stuff, there is no insurance that she will stay or actually love you for you. with this comes the confidence in knowing you've basically already won at life, so there's the confidence boost. you will always have someone with you at your side for life, which is invaluable. and of course the simple fact she is your perfect women in everyway. this is the ideal.
>>
>>37513474
gf of course. This is fucking stupid. Why would I want a 12 inch dick or be 7 feet tall?
>>
>>37513474
I was going to choose the money until I saw the car down there at the end. Definitely take that, because I could sell it to some company to reverse engineer for far more than $200,000.
>>
File: 1466419541471.jpg (9KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466419541471.jpg
9KB, 267x200px
>>37513474

-5 additional inches of penis length
I'm relatively fine on length

-An additional foot of height
Also on that

-Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.
Tempting, but the rest is better

-Become a co-host of the Jerry Springer show
Also.

-Acquire a job as a television news anchor.
Also.

-A car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon.
Really, really tempting, but also.

That leaves the girl and the car. Considering that I live alone, need to support no one, have little interest in a bigger home, car or anything that expensive, and I already have enough extra money to support my need for materialism, I pick the girl.
>>
>>37513474
seems like you could sell this for a lot more than the 200k dollars you offered so this is the best option
>>
>>37513474
>Penis length
You also mention a GF who will never leave you. Isn't the point of length to get a GF and fear she will leave? Longer length may be a bit more uncomfortable to fit in my pants.
>200,000 dollars
That isn't a lot. It may sound like a lot and it may get you a few nice toys, but it is very short-lived.
So I can die sooner and trip on tripwires more? No thanks.
>Your own Youtube Channel and all the equipment
Not that great honestly anon. You end up getting a medium with people impatient about your next video to the point you get heavily stressed out. "I haven't seen you in 5 hours, where are you, desu". Not worth it.
>Jerry Springer
Out of any show in the world, Jerry Springer? I want my life to be filled with degenerates that yell at each other?
>Television news anchor
Nobody knows who you are, you read from a teleprompter, and essentially you just drone on about what is going on. If this is the highlight of your day, this is depressing.
>A car/jet
Yeah, there is plenty of awesome things one can do on the moon! Like suffocate due to lack of oxygen! Yeah!

Only good choice is perfect GF. You can get money, realistically, but you can never get such a loyal GF that is also that perfect. That just doesn't exist outside of magic. Therefore, I chose the one that is otherwise impossible to obtain. I am more likely to grow another foot of height.
>>
>>37515043
This picture. This right here. If I can do this to my perfect 10/10 GF without her leaving me, you would have to be retarded to chose anything else. You think a real girl would let you do this to her? THIS is why we say 2d is better.
>>
question about the youtube subs, are they genuine and active? if its just 8 million indians in a click farm then theres pretty much no point
>>
>>37513474
The money, always choose the money
>>
So I could have a giant dick, some money, be a giant, have a 2nd gf. Yeah no.

YouTube Channel is more powerful than Jerry Springer show these days. Same with news anchor.

Car that turns into the jet is pretty cool and is worse WAY MORE than the money.

So it's the car or the youtube channel.
I pick the YouTube channel because it would get me more influence than a single car since I'm not intelligent enough to use the influence the car would get me.
>>
>>37516700
A real gf doesn't have testicles
>>
File: 1489610238997.jpg (112KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1489610238997.jpg
112KB, 750x746px
Gf senpai

Then I won't have to worry about finding anyone and start saving up for a family.

The money would be nice, but $200k isn't much for the long term.
I'd take the money if it was $2m
>>
>>37516985
I thought those were extremely engorged pussy flaps...
>>
>>37517007
$2m isn't a lot either. It sounds like a bit, but you blow through it very quickly.
>>
File: 1496386859218.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1496386859218.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
>>37517033
Buy houses, rent houses = income

Work at the same time, easy
>>
>>37517099
Sounds it, but I have had family members blow through a lot more than that.
>>
The girlfriend so she can motivate me get everything else on the FUCKMONGERING list
>>
>>37513474
Hard choice between the perfect dominant mommy gf and the car that might help advance all of humanity.
>>
>>37513474
gf, theres no chance ill get one any other way
>>
>>37513474
If I fing the perfect gf why would I need the rest?
>>
>>37513474
because
>im not poor
>Im tall
>I have an average sized dick
>I dont want to be famous
>>
>>37513816
>>37515013
>>37515189
>>37516558

Wow crazy how many robots are all 6+ ft tall with 7 inch dicks
>>
>>37513474
Youtube channel is the obvious choice. The 200k will run out eventually an being a tv news anchor sounds like a fuck load of work. I'd rather just ignore my 8m subs and do Twitch for the 20 people that are incredibly irresponsible with their money.
>>
>>37513474
channel, start streaming for donations, might be enough to live if I'm also on welfare
Also one of those 8mil is likely to be a qt gril who wants my babies
>>
Thought process went girl>car>girl
Girl would be cool, cuts out a lot of time. Could have her body type to a fine point.
>>
Girlfriend is the obvious answer:

>5 additional inches
gf will never leave me so it's unnecessary

>200 thousand dollars tax free
gf loves me so much she will work two jobs and make me rich so it's unnecessary

>additional foot of height
see penis

>your own youtube channel
what

>jerry springer
literally for what purpose

>news anchor
no

>car that can turn into a jet that can go to the moon
since you didn't specify that the jet car can go to the moon AND back to earth, that one's probably some monkey paw bullshit.
>>
>>37513474
Fucking moon car jet nigga. Sell that shit to the highest bidder internationally, then retire for life. Fuck you 200 gs.
>>
>>37517597
4 posts out of how ever many other posters + lurkers...
>>
>>37517709
Actually, this is an important thing to note I don't think any other anon has thought of. The personality type you desire. I desire a non-stop workaholic that would allow me to live the NEET life. Not only does she give you all the pleasure you ever wanted, the company you needed, and pretty much is the ultimate goal in life. But she also gives you UNLIMITED wealth, unlike all other options whereby you either need to consistently have the skills to continue or a set amount of money.
>>
>>37517799
Not only that, she will birth you more workers and sexy little girls that will look just like her that you can fuck without worry because she loves you so much she would never turn you in or snitch on you.

It's a nobrainer.
>>
File: kurisutwirl.gif (364KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kurisutwirl.gif
364KB, 500x375px
>>37513474
yeah I'm going to have to go for carmoonjet because I could become a criminal mastermind. Crimes in outer space are only illegal if you commit them on the international space station lmao I can do whatever I want there's no laws on the moon it's like international waters.
>>
>>37517849
One problem, wouldn't those new sexy little girls snitch on you? Nothing says they would love you so much to prevent that. I love the way you think, but I just don't think it would work out quite as efficient as it sounds.
>>
>>37518115
One word: Indoctrination.
>>
I would take the youtube channel. Only because I want to make narrative short films and not blogs. So in this scenario I imagine my short films actually caught on.
>>
>>37518151
There is always those who come out. If she goes to work, she will need to interact with others. It is likely one of them might say something which leads them to "learning the truth" from "some concerned friend". Isn't this why we all hate Chad?
>>
File: IMG_8658.jpg (121KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8658.jpg
121KB, 608x800px
>>37513474

This is better than anything on that list
>>
>>37513474

>200k

easy, I can pay off a house and car and work without having to worry about cash flow. Having all that taken care of would free up a lot of options.
>>
>>37518351
I'm spitballing here but what if instead of sending them to school I just fatten them up and invest in a meat grinder?
My newest venture into the real pork flavor sausage industry will surely net me an extra source of income.
>>
>>37518421
A car that turns into a jet that can go to the moon though.. no gf can provide that feel
>>
>>37514965
Good luck getting anyone to touch it, faggot
>>
>>37513474
>>
>>37513474
I guess the youtube channel is the correct answer. Money,influence and potential gf all in one. But i'm an idiot so i guess i would go for the girlfriend....
>>
>>37518544
Yeah,but it will be hard as fuck to hide such a car. I bet the government would take it away...but nobody will take away your gf.
>>
>>37518508
Destroy your daughters in a meat grinder? Then you lost your ability to fuck them, as you would need to start young and they would be too repulsive to want to have sex with yourself. Human meat isn't too flavorful from what I know, I have tried eating my own dead skin without really seeing what cannibals find appealing.
>>
>>37513474
>penis length
5 more inches would make mine too big. big penis with no one to fuck is worthless
>200k dollaroos
sounds nice but probably won't last more than 5 years. Having too much money would make me neglect working and NEETdom is just suffering
>height increase
few inches maybe, a foot would be too much. Still might not get me the girl of my dream.

>a perfect gf
Why would you choose anything else but this? No amount of rich or improvement in physical appearance can guaranteed that you get a perfect gf. Plus she stays loyal forever and that is perfect for me.

>the rest
irrelevant
>>
Honestly, selling the car to the right megacorp would get me more than $200k. Other options are shit.
>>
>>37513474
Car because that's literally priceless technology you could sell for anything
>>
File: satan.jpg (9KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
9KB, 220x250px
>>37513474
I'll take the 200k.
>>
File: 1489697871178.jpg (62KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1489697871178.jpg
62KB, 600x601px
>>37513474
>people picking anything other than the gf
>not realizing the other stuff is just the means to an end that *is* the gf
>>
>>37513474

I live in european shithole, so 200 k will be enough to raid my hometown, painfully kill my enemies and capture and rape my oneitis forever.
>>
>>37519237
go ahead, take you gf and remain poor. i'm not stopping you.
>>
>>37517033
5% return is $50k/yr. More than enough to live on without ever touching the principal.
>>
File: 1471786008933.jpg (103KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
1471786008933.jpg
103KB, 600x830px
>>37519237
if I had a mooncar I could definitely get the 3D Asuka.

I'd put an Ad in the stars and also on 4chan and also on russian facebook that if you're her you can have a free moonride and I'll pick you up.
>>
>>37513474
>a gf who....loves you and will never leave you

The gf, thank you. All I want in life. I'd rather lose all my talent and die a thousand painful deaths than not have a loving gf.

But the only way I can get a gf is through games like this.
>>
>>37519330
she might not stay with you forever or be the person you expect her to be
>>
>>37517597
>be 6ft tall
>7.5 inch dick
>can barely lift a 40 pound bag of dog food

Those people are definitely lanky
>>
>>37519330
But you can just skip all that and simply have the 3D Asuka without any chance of failure or >>37519398
>>
File: double.png (1MB, 1026x532px) Image search: [Google]
double.png
1MB, 1026x532px
>>37519398
yeah probably not. she won't look like Asuka forever either.
>>
>>37519440
mooncar is pretty cool though
>>
money money money
is all you need
>>
The height boost is way too huge. That's just cripplingly tall.

I'm 5'7" and I know that being 6'7" is just gonna result in having numerous joint and skeletal problems, and dying young.

I would pick the youtube channel. Would actually kind of be a dream come true for me.
>>
Can I lose subscribers? Will they necessarily watch the videos I make? Can I make whatever low-quality antisocial garbage I want, and at least 8m people are required to watch it?
>>
>>37513474

I feel like if I take the gf she'll die in some tragic scenario.
>>
File: orly.jpg (41KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
41KB, 413x384px
>>37513474
not useful if you cant use it
very nice
not going to matter
very interesting if she will sex me and be my slave
>-Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.
i am not joining illuminati shit
who?
too much work
only if it can be my own car.
>>
Gf please, I'm so lonely. I can get money and shit, i just want want love.
>>
>>37513474
THIS IS NOW A MIA SOLLIS THREAD
>>
>>37513474
The gf seems like the obvious choice. If she has the exact personality type I desire, she'd be highly intelligent, and she'd probably have a good job and make a lot of money anyway, which would make the $200k (the only other option that interests me) completely unnecessary.
>>
>>37513474
Useless I'm already 7ish
Noice
5'8' to 6'8' is too much, I'd love like 3~5 inches
Tempting
Tempting
Useless
Don't care
Don't care

Money is the best one without any competition, the money can get the gf too.
>>
File: 1451682670872.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451682670872.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>37519801
actually yeah i go for gf too. if she can be my best friend too that would be very nice to have a best friend.
>>
File: 010.jpg (2MB, 3680x2456px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
2MB, 3680x2456px
>>37519837
how is she so originally perfect?
>>
GF is kinda hax for me since ideal personality includes being successful and high powered.

Car is the only thing that rivals it.
>>
File: 003.jpg (719KB, 1720x2576px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
719KB, 1720x2576px
>>37519884
oregaonol
>>
File: 1496364754662.jpg (48KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496364754662.jpg
48KB, 600x469px
>>37513474
The gf option
>>
i pick 8, the magic car
8 provides 5
5 provides 2 in excess
2 and 5 provide 4

though 3 would be nice
>>
File: mayonaisse.jpg (41KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
mayonaisse.jpg
41KB, 600x294px
>>37513474
Does the additional penis length come with a foreskin?
>>
>>37519843
the car would get you insane amounts of money
>>
I think I'm 5'10' so the height is a no no. HOWEVER, if I'm actually about 5'7' then I'll take it and become the next Peter Crouch.
>>
>>37513474
Ideal girlfriend obviously, everything else is just stuff you would use to try and find your ideal mate.
>>
>>37519628
no, i think it's just a jumping off point for someone who want to start but doesn't want the grind and lottery of getting noticed, the quality content is on you.
>>
>>37520048

It'd also get you noticed by the government. I don't need that shit.
>>
>>37520125
"noticed" that's the point, you'd want to flip the car. space x would give you every penny in their coffers for that car.
>>
>>37520194

If you don't think you'd be questioned for years about where that technology came from you're naive
>>
The girlfriend
>>
>>37520215
they'd question you sure but if you're public enough then you would be relatively safe.
>>
>>37513474
I'll take the girlfriend so long as she doesn't become too high maintenance and we can take care of eachother
>>
>>37513474

I was going to take the money, but then I got to the end of the list.

I'll take the car and sell it. That'll bring in WAY more than $200,000.
>>
>>37513474
The last one holy shit do you have really no idea how much money you could make just bringing moon rocks from the moon for research? Hell maybe even for the Helium 3 meme. Or transporting equipment.
>>
Wtf the girlfriend obviously. All those other things are means to an end.
>>
File: 1471845378985.jpg (153KB, 1435x2275px) Image search: [Google]
1471845378985.jpg
153KB, 1435x2275px
>>37517597
>tfw when 7 inches tall with a 6 foot dick
>>
>>37520621
what if you get bored of the gf?
how can you get bored of going to the moon?
>>
>>37513474
The car for sure
>>
>>37520621
how the fuck is a magic car a means to an end but a gf isnt?
>>
File: 1427517940189.jpg (154KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1427517940189.jpg
154KB, 653x635px
>>37513474
I want a gf like that so much, she doesn't even have to be good looking

I wish this shit was real..
>>
>>37513474
5th one.
>>
>>37513876
Might as well say the 200gs will be taken by the IRS, your girlfriend will die in a car accident the day after you meet her, the 5 additional inches of penis length are perpendicular to your previous 3 giving it a 90 degree bent, the foot of height is EXCLUSIVELY your head, making you look like a monster, the youtube channel is only given because you're transformed into a trap who attracts beta orbiters, and the job as a television news anchor is for CNN.
>>
>>37520215
Bullshit, just go to Musk first, make it super public, make yourself a public figure related to him and have him use his money to protect you. As powerful as the US government is, billionaires are more powerful.
>>
File: tumblr_nsxowmFzib1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (103KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsxowmFzib1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
103KB, 640x462px
Plz give me the gf ;(((
>you will never be with a cute rl tomoko kuroki
Thanks fof making me cry
>>
GF option, because I already know a girl like that with the only exception being that we're close friends instead of dating. FeelsGenerallyNegativeMan
>>
>>37513474
The GF, why not?

>5 additional inches of penis length
What would I do with that much penis?

>200 thousand dollars of tax-free American currency
Money IS nice, but I'm worried I might squander it,

I mean, I like being short. 5'6 is nice.

>Your own Youtube Channel with 8 million subscribers and all the equipment you need to make videos.
But Youtube is really fickle, and I don't want to.

>Become a co-host of the Jerry Springer show
What?

>Acquire a job as a television news anchor.
I don't- sounds draining. How much do they even make?

Does it take normal gasoline, or jet-fuel? Both? Sounds like a lot of effort.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.