[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heroin thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: foto_no_exif.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
any other heroin user robots out there? Let's talk.
>>
I'll bump with my own content until other people start posting. If I hit 5 posts in a row with no replies, I'll let it die
>>
So to start, here's a survey so we can get to know each other

>ASL?
>When did you start using heroin?
>Was there a reason?
>What route(s) of administration do you use?
>How much do you pay for it?
>How frequently do you use?
>Are you physically addicted? If so, how much does it cost you every day to stay well?
>>
>tfw no heroin
>tfw no opium poppy crop
How's junky life?
>>
>>37513827
It's alright I guess. I had switched to poppy seed tea for a few weeks but now I'm back on dope as of yesterday.

PST is so much cheaper and you can stay completely well with 1 dose every 48 hours. But even on low doses, it made me puke like a motherfucker. And it's way less euphoric IMHO
>>
>>37513825
Filling out my own survey

>>ASL?
22/m/USA

>>When did you start using heroin?
Just under 2 years ago

>>Was there a reason?
I was teetering on the brink of wanting to kill myself, and bought enough for a lethal dose as a "way out" just in case.

>>What route(s) of administration do you use?
Sniffing, sometimes plugging

>>How much do you pay for it?
Currently around $140/g, including all MM fees etc. In my city dope sells for $140-160/g and is shit quality. So I pay a friend to make runs to some guy in another city where the prices are lower and the quality a lot higher. I've seen stuff there go for as low as $30/half that's better than anything in my area.

I used to get shit for $90/g that was the best dope I've ever had, have not seen anything nearly that good in almost a year now.

>>How frequently do you use?
Depends on how much I have on me. Used to have great self control, never touching it more than twice a month. Nowadays it's mostly all-day-every-day until i run out, take a break, then eventually buy more. These days I consider myself "In control" if I can keep it down to 1 or 2 lines per day

>>Are you physically addicted? If so, how much does it cost you every day to stay well?
Not really. I've never shot up so my road to physical addiction has been a long one, it was more than a full year before I ever felt the first physical withdrawal symptoms (runny nose). Even after my worst binges I've never had any of the classic diarrhea/vomiting symptoms so I wouldn't consider myself physically addicted or having to go through any kind of withdrawal
>>
>>37513329
I'm just on codeine right now. (I know, pussy crap I probably don't belong in this thread)
I did PST maybe 6 months ago, got pretty hooked on that then shifted to codeine. Both just make me feel at peace and, well, I need some peace.
So what's the real thing like compared to the pussy shit?
>>
>>37514185

Never been high on codeine so I can't actually offer any comparison, sorry senpai.

Can I ask why codeine though? It seems like just about the absolute worst choice, given how extremely overpriced it is for so little potency. What made you switch off PST to codeine?
>>
>>37514238
Ah well, probably better if I don't know anyway.
It's non-prescription and decently cheap where I live, that and I've become a NEET recently so I can't afford PST any more. My mum has codeine sometimes and lets me have some because of my "back pain." Somewhat real pain, but exaggerated.

So what's your situation? Heroin causing problems or can you get by alright?
>>
>>37513825

>>ASL?
24/M/USA

>>When did you start using heroin?
2 months ago

>>Was there a reason?
Bored, experimentation. In the end, while warm/gooey, it's overrated in the media. Then again I have a mental disorder and most drugs effect me differently.

>>What route(s) of administration do you use?
Chasing the Dragon (Smoked)/Snorted

>>How much do you pay for it?
DarkNetMarkets 90$-100$ Per gram

>>How frequently do you use?
Bringed over a few days

>>Are you physically addicted? If so, how much does it cost you every day to stay well?
No, it's difficult for me to get addicted to this as it's not THAT great as everyone makes it out to be.

tl;dr Heroine is the most overrated drugs I've used (multiple sources/multiple grams). It's as disappointing as Cocaine was. Then again, I have a mental disorder which makes me respond differently to all drugs then most people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.