[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modafinil/Adderal/Rittalin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496086108792.jpg (162KB, 725x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496086108792.jpg
162KB, 725x725px
Any experience with said drugs?
Will they make me less suicidal and more confident?
Recommendations?
>>
Do you have inattentive disorder? I take ritalin when I'm at work, my psychiatrist says it helps me stay organized in a work environment which ultimately relieves my generalized anxiety at home about work.

Im a Geotechnical engineer but I still need speed to do my job every day.
>>
>>37513398
You have a very good brain.
>>
>>37513428
It's very forgetful and quick to miss small details, bad news for a geotech eng so I hide my drug dependancy from my colleagues. It's hard to deal keep it bottled up but I've gotten bad reactions from people in the past when I tell them I take ritalin.
>>
>>37513398
>Do you have inattentive disorder?
Seems like I have psychosis
>>
>>37514085
Then stimulants probably aren't your answer
>>
File: 1494187569438.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494187569438.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>37514085

>Seems like I have psychosis

Please describe as to why you think you psychosis. I apologize if I misunderstood your post, but I've gone through psychosis before a few times and it's not something you just think you have when your episode is over.

Also I've been prescribed Adderall and if you have mental disorder, it'll make what people have told me is "normal". You'll be confident, calm and understand social cues, but in my opinion, I hate being normal, it's boring.
>>
I was on Adderall for quite some time and in my opinion it's just too good to prescribe for ongoing use. Instant energy, motivation, and euphoria was too much for me to use responsibly. But I guess you might handle it better than I did
>>
Modafinil is like 8 hours of sleep in a pill. It's fairly smooth. Take it and suddenly it just feels like you've had a full night of sleep. Problem is that the crash it rough. The moment it wears off, all the sleep you missed is suddenly pressing down on you.

I recommend it if you need to get through the tail end of a work day or stay up late for some kind of event, as long as you plan to be home and ready for sleep before the last hour wears off.
>>
>>37513151
How can I get adderall or something similar? I don't have an ADHD diagnosis so I can't get a prescription, and I don't know anyone that deals it.
>>
>>37514289

DarkNetMarkets. It's easy, I have over 7000$ in purchases.

1. Buy Bitcoin
2. Send Bitcoin to address
3. Purchase drugs
4. Put in your mailing address
5. Receive drugs 3 days later
6. ?????
7. Profit!!!!
>>
>>37514100
Why?

>>37514153
This was too autistic but okay. Were you trying to sound intelligent or something?
>hallucinations (kinda visual as shadows and voice type ones + looking at something and thinking it's something else)
>that's the reason dark places kinda scare me
>headaches
>lost the feeling of time
>speech got slower
>bad memory
I've been in a psych ward for couple of days but I live in a 3rd world post ussr country, so nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>37514463

>Were you trying to sound intelligent or something?

No, you put a post saying that you "seem to have it" like you self diagnosed. Giving me a better description of events would give me a better picture of your mental. For example, you just posted you were in a Psych ward, which implies that you went through it.

As for Stimulants, they could make it worse (however they get rid of my delusions). However, first hand experience is always best to find out. So I'd suggest taking Adderall and having a Benzo on hand to prevent anything to untold happening.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.