[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best reasons not to kill yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1492270260594.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492270260594.png
34KB, 633x758px
What are the best reasons not to kill yourself?
>>
>>37512650
You're loved by many. And you love yourself. <3
>>
>>37512650
It introduces new suffering to those who care or know you.
>>
>>37512650
Life is a precious gift anon. Embrace it
>>
>>37512666
the only thing that loves me less than my family is me
>>
>>37512650
Food, vidya, drugs etc. all of physical life's pleasures. All the family, friends, love bullshit is just a meme, nobody really cares about anyone but themselves, they would be sad not because they lost YOU but what you brought into their life which is nothing :^)
>>
>>37512700
Says who? That's a quite subjective opinion you have there.
>>
>orgasms
>drugs
>food
>/nightwalks/
>/comfy/
>books
>music
>cuddles
>>
Our civilization is changing at a faster rate than it ever has and watching everything descend into an unrecognizable chaos is gonna be kinda cool at least
>>
If you have a single friend or family member who care, they will become devastated.

My life actually changed when a friend of mine said he'd rather have me alive in my loser like existence, than me killing myself. I considered myself so low and worthless, I never stopped to think anybody would prefer me being alive to being a pathetic, miserable loser.
>>
>>37512650
Life is meaningless, but so is lack of life.
In the end, if everything's meaningless, why waste the energy to kill yourself?

Use that energy towards suffering some more.
Maybe you'll find something worth suffering for.

I still haven't, but doesn't mean I won't stop suffering.

Because in the end, it's all meaningless anyway.

>>37512666
Hi Satan. We all know love is the devil.

>>37512831
Another reason to live right here. There is no reason to ever exist, if you had the choice to not exist, then the obvious choice would be to never have lived in the first place.

But now that you're here, you might as well watch the nukes fly, the akbar's allahu, and the people chimp out.
>>
>>37512843
Even if you have no friends now, in the future you may. We never know what the future holds. In the end, we're all in the suffering game together.

The only way to win, is to suffer enough that the world changes.

One day, we'll be the ones laughing.
>>
>>37512890
Only the most normal normie could believe this. You an live in your fantasy land where suffering is worth living for, but please go away.
>>
>>37512890
>in the future you may.
You cant make friends if you dont talk to humans and I will never do that.
>>
>>37512931
I'm not a normie by any means, you don't know me, nor what I've been through.

In the end, if you want to die, that's your choice. But this thread is about not killing yourself. So kindly gas yourself instead.
>>
>>37512974
Online friends count, anon. Even talking on 4chan, you can make friends. You don't need to be a normalfaggot to have someone to talk to and be friendly with.
>>
i stay alive because my dad has cancer and my mother is riddled with disease too.
I continue on my day solely because i know the pain it will cause them if i killed myself.
The day they die is the day i say bye
>>
>>37512650
Well, I'm waiting for a sequel of TWEWY or Godhand
>>
>>37512650

Writing all the bad ass ways to shoot up schools keeps me distracted
>>
>>37512989
I dont consider posts on 4chan human beings and I dont know what you mean by online friends.
>>
>>37512989
>to have someone to talk to and be friendly with.
Why would I want that? I'm not a normie
>>
>>37512999

my atheistic prayers are with you

& check em
>>
>>37513060
If you don't want someone to talk to and be friendly with, that's great! There are differing levels of robot-ness, anon.

What do you want?
>>
i don't know
tv has been pretty good lately i guess
>>
>>37512681
Literally the only reason why I'm still alive.
If I'm still a wreck of a human being when I turn thirty, though, I'll end it.
>>
>>37513133
Stop talking to me you weirdo
>>
>>37512650
Knowing that your existence angers people, along with knowing that if you kill yourself your parents will feel godawful and might off themselves too.
>>
>All the video games you haven't finished
>All the movies you haven't watched
>All the anime you haven't watched
>All the alcohol you haven't tasted
>All the food you haven't tried

Why haven't you adopted heidonism yet anon?
>>
>>37513080
nice pep
>>
ITT: Hillary wins
>>
shokugeki season 3 in a monthish
>>
If you do, you'll suffer in Hell.
>>
>>37513983
God would have to be a serious asshole to make hell real and suicide a straight road there
>>
>>37514033
This. If anything you would go straight to heaven. That's as long as you believed in him.
>>
File: 1494496803389.png (43KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494496803389.png
43KB, 393x400px
>>37512666
Bullshit. I have no one. No family. No friends. I have nothing. You can only live so long alone. You can only take so much.
>>
>>37514063
That also means knowing and believing that only God can take a person's life.
>>
File: the-holy-bible.jpg (46KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
the-holy-bible.jpg
46KB, 567x567px
>>37512650
Jesus Christ and His Grace
>>
Because it is already too late.
Better to have never been.
>>
>>37514134
Sounds like some shit a cult would make up to prevent people from killing themselves
>>
>>37513208
everyone who is on the verge of suicide has adopted hedonism
>>
>>37512650
Haven't had my sex-trip to Thailand yet.
>>
File: 1495176020382.jpg (44KB, 462x367px) Image search: [Google]
1495176020382.jpg
44KB, 462x367px
>>37512650
Because killing yourself will reset your life and adds another 40% of bullshit you have to cope with.
>>
>>37514130
You have yourself, Anon. Also, buy a pet.
>>
>>37512814
>/nightwalks/
Not OP, but I wish I could. The thing that's preventing me is that I live in a black neighborhood. In the bad part of town no less.
>>
File: 1496421361154.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1496421361154.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>37514607
Don't be a pussy and go for a nightwalk, people will leave you alone because they will smell your autism from a mile away.
>>
>>37513208
>>All the video games you haven't finished
Vidya isn't fun anymore
>>All the movies you haven't watched
I don't have the attention span to watch a movie
>>All the anime you haven't watched
I hate anime
>>All the alcohol you haven't tasted
I'm an alcoholic and don't drink for enjoyment, just because I "have" to
>>All the food you haven't tried
I still hope to get laid before I off myself, being fat makes this harder
>>
B-but...

Anything worth dying for...is surely worth living for?

(Catch 22)
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.