[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

happy dreams sadden the reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 36.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
36.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
It's my birthday and last night I had an awesome dream about my oneitis. It's the most painful birthday I have ever had - I have got no guests and in my dream she was the only one to come.

>spending my birthday alone
>some older relatives come
>spending some time with them, it's 19-20 o'clock and I go to my room
>another person comes to my birthday
>it's her and I don't even know how she found my house but I am too dazzled to even ask her
>we haven't talked for a long period of time so we begin to exchange thoughts
>we sit at the pc for a while, afterwards we listen to some music after having shown her my vinyl collection
>listening to the music we prepare for bed
>suddenly nobody cares about me or my birthday, all these relatives feast alongside my parents in the living room, I am alone with her
>we feel the comfort of the bed and still tell stories to each other
>she rests on my shoulder and I feel comforted, and afterwards I grab her back
>I shove her head off my shoulder so I can lie on her shoulder with my head
>she is smirking as I lie there
>then she says that she has to go to the station
>she came by train and she had to return, she had her train at 0
>I guide her to the exit of the house, I hug her before letting her leave through the night for the station
>I have actually thought that the gopnik bus drivers don't know english so they wouldn't know to sell her a ticket and that the gypsies could attack her but didn't bother too much
>give her some money to buy the bus ticket
>as I hug her I want to let her go and depart
>she doesn't want to get out of my grasp
>she grabs my hair from the scruff and kisses me on my cheek
>waits for me to make the next step
>I let my autism go away and grab her head and kiss her on the lips
>at this point I have got a humongous boner in real life
>we kissed for quite a long time
>she has to leave, she promises me that she won't neglect me anymore as she has done before
>she wanted me to come to her town as well afterwards
>>
The stray dogs have woken me up from my dream.

Robots, share stories of your dream, can we have a comfy dream escapism thread?
>>
Also I'm a KHHV in real life but despite this, I performed quite well kissing her. I'm a master of my own reality.
>>
>>37512572
Happy birthday anon. These dreams are the worst, I'd rather have nightmares
>>
>>37512902
T-Thanks.

oreo
>>
File: 94.jpg (148KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
148KB, 849x694px
Why are the well thought threads always ignored to the normalfag, chad and fembot threads? Shameful bump.
>>
I'm in fucking tears anon, that broke me. I feel for you so bad
>>
>>37513304
Thanks. The worst feeling is that she started ghosting on me one month and a half ago and we haven't talked ever since, but she occurs quite all the time in my dreams. There's no way I could ever talk to her again. Falling for a female over the interwebs is the worst mistake.
>>
>>37513377
Yeah it sucks. Currently doing it right now myself though
>>
>>37513450
How far away does she live from you? Do you live in the same country?
>>
>>37513377
nah anon go for it in real life actually let this clearly important woman in your life know how much she means to you and that you would honour the chance to see her one more time then check em
>>
>>37513457
Same country but like 4500km away and I do what do
>>
>>37513460
I don't know exactly where she lives. I mean, I know the town but there are no means to get there, I've got no car.
>>
>>37513784
and I don't know what do*
>>
>>37513784
>4500 km away
>same country

That's a big country. For me, she lives in another country yet only 700 km away from me.
>>
>>37513803
Welcome to Australia my dude. I'm north and she's far south. She is the biggest meme I have ever met
>>
>>37513845
Then why do you keep liking her if she is the "biggest meme"?

North Australia? Are you an abo?
>>
>>37513872
By biggest meme I sorta meant that she knows, speaks in and understands memes. We have 2 mutual friends and I just started to verbally abused her over text because she was distracting my friend while we were playing Csgo. I told her to hang up the phone. She eventually responded and I apologised for what I said. We stayed up till 4 in the morning talking.

And no I'm not an abo. I can't stand them though
>>
>>37513922
My oneitis wouldn't speak in memes. I actually hate this kind of women, the meme knowledge either turns them into alternative attention whores (see the nerd xd's) or makes them too manly. She went on the internet but didn't know all the memes, she was more of a tumblrina (not the obnoxious type).

We haven't even talked that much...
>>
>>37514014
Yeah that seems to happen a lot. Not sure if its the woman trying to act relatable to the make demographic because they aren't Stacy enough. How tumblrina are we talking though?

The girl I'm talking to doesn't have a limit. I was pushing to see how far I could go. We ended up ironically calling each other daddy and princess and talking about putin giving us the cummies. Extremely cancerous, I know but I really enjoyed it
>>
File: 1435977503434.png (753KB, 629x754px) Image search: [Google]
1435977503434.png
753KB, 629x754px
I always have the most amazing adventures in my dreams, occasionally they're so vivid they look more beautiful than anything I've ever seen. I have them so often that their novelty has worn off and I find it hard to even bother writing them down anymore like I used to. Every night I always pray that I will dream of having a gf but it never happens. Would be happy to share a couple of the ones I did write down if anyone cares enough.
>>
>>37514094
They fail to be Stacies who are liked by everybody so they resort to being Stacies for a specific demographic of beta "gamer" males.

How tumblrina? Well, she wasn't into politics so she wasn't that kind of opinionated soc-dem slut, but she was an egalitarian feminist yet she was against the SJW third wave feminism.

Anyway, maybe your conversation worked out better because you were both native in English. We didn't even get to talk on skype, she hadn't voice chatted in English before meanwhile I have had close friends from all over the Europe since I was 14. Maybe she was ashamed of how her English would be, she seemed interested when chatting with me. Anyway, she stopped cold turkey.

>>37514180
Sure, share some, I'm glad to hear. Don't wish to dream a girlfriend anyway...
>>
>>37514180
You should, if OP decides to respond with a go-ahead. Otherwise, you'd be wasting your time because /r9k/ posters don't care about quality original content.

>>37512572
I've had a few gf dreams in the past few years. But I know full well nothing like them will ever happen in real life, nor that they are even possible.
Having a girlfriend doesn't seem as great as it's cracked up to be. Just look at the film Ruby Sparks. It's basically the Pygmalion story like I hear Lars and the Real Girl was. This was a slightly unusual chick, but there's nothing really special or desirable about her or spending time with her if you really think about it. Definitely wasn't loyal.
>>
>>37513196
I have to second this.
>>
>>37514245
OP responded with a go-ahead.
>>37514195
>>
>>37513196
Silly robot, this is just a thread about being sad that you had a dream about something you really wanted. Its not good, its just a pathetic circle jerk.
>>
>>37514195
>>37514245
Okay, I guess I'll share the longest entry in my journal, it's pretty nonsensical though. Funnily enough it's been almost exactly one year since I wrote this down, I have the date marked as 6/6/2016 in my journal. Also sorry if I make some grammatical mistakes, I've been up all night and I'm tired as shit.
>Go on a vacation with my mother to a small town
>Heard on the television there's a serial killer on the loose
>Meet old friend in the lobby of the hotel we're staying in
>We start chatting for a while before we're interrupted by the receptionist who thinks my friend is the killer
>I started singing a song to distract the receptionist
>Song was about my friend having a girlfriend, this somehow puts my friend in the clear for not being a serial killer
>Sing a lyric about my friend's girlfriend only being 15 years old, suddenly the receptionist is fucking pissed
>Backtrack and say I meant an 18 year old hamplanet
>Get the fuck out of there and leave my friend to explain himself
>Arrive in our room, now my brother has joined us on our vacation
>See another news broadcast of the killer
>This time it's live footage of him tearing chunks out of women with a 50 cal sniper rifle
>I start getting worried that the killer would find us if he went into this hotel since we're in the first room on the first floor
>Mom says it's okay because my brother will be the one answering the door
>wtf mom
>Decide to take action first and go after the killer
Continued in the next post
>>
File: 1474180861363.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474180861363.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>37514431
>Meet up with some old friends
>They're decked out in some halo/star wars looking armor
>Start searching an old hangar
>My buddies go in while I guard the outside
>Suddenly the killer runs past me outside
>Me and my pals chase after him
>He gets in a spaceship and flies off, we get in ours
>We get into a short dogfight before he starts explaining that he's just fighting for the freedom of his people on this planet
>Apparently this planet's in a gigantic civil war between the natives and the colonists
>We're still chasing him and he flies inside a gigantic starship that's docked on the surface of the planet
>I pursue him and we start shooting up the place
>Break a few important looking pieces of machinery on my way to an elevator
>Go to the top floor of the ship, the killer is walking down a hallway
>I just decide to walk right past him and hope he ignores me
>We're in a futuristic looking office building now
>The killer notices me and grabs my shoulder
>I tell him I'm just looking around
>He lets go of me and I start wandering around
>Then suddenly I'm in an office with a bunch of other people including the killer
>It turns out the leader of the rebellion was a little girl
>I make a joke that the killer just joined the resistance because he's a pedophile
>Everyone laughs
>Someone took a picture of everyone there and showed it to me
>In the picture the killer was chasing after the little girl
>Also there were gorillas next to us for some reason
That's when I woke up. Man this actually sounds even more retarded now that I've actually written it down outside of a few bullet points.
>>
File: 1429407956920.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1429407956920.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>37514648
Gonna share another short one before I fall asleep. Probably the most terrifying one I have recorded, I don't usually bother to write these ones down but this was vivid enough to be an exception.
>Dream starts with a terrorist stealing a small glass orb from a laboratory
>I'm flying above the scene, watching events unfold
>He pulls out a similar looking orb and touches the two together
>Suddenly the entire city is engulfed in an explosion that looks like a miniature sun
>The explosion keeps growing larger and larger
>I keep flying away watching in horror as an entire country, then continent is destroyed by this explosion
>Eventually the entire Earth is consumed by the ball of fire
>Feel terrifying dread as the ball of fire begins to swallow other planets in the solar system
>The explosion begins catching up with me as it expands and I can feel the heat growing stronger
>Finally wake up soaked in sweat after burning alive
>>
>>37514973
>>37514648

Great ones, keep dreaming!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.