[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1462996095920.jpg (30KB, 506x359px) Image search: [Google]
1462996095920.jpg
30KB, 506x359px
>Be average /r9k/ user
>Oh I'm a schizoid
>Derp I'm bipolar!
>I'm INTJ/INTP!
>I'm I'm I'm I'm me me me me
>Don't see the correlation between how I act and how Tumblr users act

You know what I am? Nothing. You know what I feel? Nothing. You know what I do? Nothing. You know where I go? No where. You know who I know? No one.

THAT is what being a schizoid is. THAT is what being a robot is.

You know what you all are? Oneitis having fucking dickheads who have the exact level of self awareness a teenage girl on Tumblr has.

This boards stayed true for 2 years before it got caved in with a bunch of faggy hormonal -18's whining about why a dumb airheaded cunt with no hobbies, goals, or interests (that you solely like for being physically attractive, you fucking hypocrites) would rather be with an equally airheaded closet homo who throws footballs as schoolwork instead of a geek who goes home everyday to talk about how the world is unfair because ugly fucking losers with no decent qualities like us don't "get the girls." How about fucking forget the girls, dumb ass? What the fuck have you done for yourself lately besides let your teenage hormones get the better of you?
>>
Heh he is mad
>>
>>37512333
Listen, pal. I agree with you. I hate all the fucking women admiration around here. I kind of get it; I mean, I'm attracted to women but the feeling isn't mutual. But I don't let that sole fact destroy me. There are plenty of other things I care about more which are way more damaging
>>
File: strongestlolicon.png (251KB, 592x522px) Image search: [Google]
strongestlolicon.png
251KB, 592x522px
Guess again, amigo.
>>
>>37512333
you calling me a special snowflake
well guess what man i fucking am i have feels and dont know how to change
>>
>>37512488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA
>>
>>37512333
the average robot really is just a whiny uggo, nothing wrong with them other than that mostly
>>
>>37512333
>Im nothing
>this makes me a real schizoid
epic
>>
>>37512333
M8 the average age on this board is without a doubt 17-18. Its full of extremely insecure teenagers still in high school. You shouldn't expect too high quality from /r9k/ posters.
>>
>>37512333
What do suppose this board consist of? Do you want to be a little / fit/ get together where we talk about self improvement,when we all know damn well so many of us are too fucked in the head to ever really do anything in life.
Go fucking nagg somewhere else or better yet find another chan you faglord.
>>
File: 1495736668613.jpg (100KB, 1267x887px) Image search: [Google]
1495736668613.jpg
100KB, 1267x887px
>>37513219
Idk i am 23 yo khhv and i don't orbit roasties.
>>
>>37512333
>Be average /r9k/ user
No
>Oh I'm a schizoid
Yes
>Derp I'm bipolar!
No
>I'm INTJ/INTP!
INTJ
>I'm I'm I'm I'm me me me me
Yeah
>Don't see the correlation between how I act and how Tumblr users act
It's not the same thing at all. This is not about seeking out difference and trying to stand out, it's about discovering your difference and accepting it.

>THAT is what being a schizoid is. THAT is what being a robot is.
We are but a small subset of robot typings. The hopeless total loser emotionally turbulent types are far more numerous and far more insufferable.

I like your post all the same. Bumped it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.