[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doxxed again F

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495842934392.jpg (244KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495842934392.jpg
244KB, 1152x2048px
Doxxed again

F
>>
>>37512218
He will be back again. It's only a temporary crack. The egg will hatch in a few tides.
>>
>>37512218
Will the egg finally crack?
>>
really? can someone give me the rundown of this season finale?
>>
>>37512218
What happened OP? I haven't been watching the latest session of eggman
>>
>>37512743
One of his viewers fucked with him for fun. He later apologized on his Youtube channel.

This is what he said.
Okay Eggy I will explain, I don't have your 'dox' I literally just saw your home screen on your phone when your stream cut out when you got a notification and it said R** W*** 90F for the location and weather so I Google'd Walmart R** W*** and posted the number in chat and asked someone to make a call asking for someone to make a store announcement for Egg Man or w/e, it was a joke and don't want you to leave YouTube, it wasn't a setup, I didn't ask you to mobile stream I just saw the right shit at the right time and went too far...

Come back Egger.
>>
>>37512743
>>37512781
>>37512737
>>37512731

egg senpai
>>
>>37512218
>located in a public place
>doxxed

ffs, pussy.
>>
>>37512218
I'm getting real sick of this shit. Privating the videos is completely uncalled for. It's like he's just been doing this shit for attention, or at least at this point. I can understand the last time with the hacker stealing his info, but this time was nothing major.
Fuck man, stop being such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>37512218
Need a link pls
>>
>>37514441
he has mood shifts from happy as fuck to depressed

it's somewhat expected seeing as this is the third time somebody has fucked with him
>>
>>37512218

I'm not surprised someone like egg is alt right.
>>
>>37514604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrkPJZvHXM
>>
>>37514634
Thanks senpai.
Is there a link to the actual doxxing?
>>
>>37514676
no, there was a video of a mobile livestream but it's gone now

all that happened was that 'stevie steve' posted the number of the walmart in the chat, then eggy said he had been doxxed and ended the stream
>>
So which state is he in? Which Walmart is it?
>>
>>37514614
Naaaaa man he is a very happy lad......
https://youtu.be/5WUHcb12BBY
>>
>>37514765
I think he lives in Minnesota
>>
File: jackbox.png (226KB, 636x353px) Image search: [Google]
jackbox.png
226KB, 636x353px
>>37514765
His phone claimed he was back in Minnesota, but Eggy has been claiming to be living somewhere in the Eastern Timezone. Apparently Pizza's state (and subsequently Eggman's) has been known to some people, but I've never seen it.
>>
cmon u guise eggmansa be fine alright I'm doing the ritual
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.