[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel empty inside, AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1496394608923.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496394608923.png
1MB, 900x1200px
I feel empty inside, AMA.
>>
>>37512193
Why's that OP? Tell me more. Sheesh.
>>
>>37512199
I'm alone. Vidya and anime don't fill the void anymore.
>>
>>37512222
Then do something more fulfilling? Maybe more worthy of your time. Go outside for a walk, strike up conversation with someone new? Who knows? I don't.
>>
>>37512193
Well let me fill you up then ;)
>>
Want to get filled up?
>>
>>37512239
>>37512281
L-lewd.

Do you mean it?
>>
>>37512233
>>37512193
I feel empty too, anon.
I have from my earliest memories.

There is nothing that will fufill me, I've tried literally everything possible.

Nothing works to take away the eternal emptiness of existance.

In the end, life is suffering. The only thing you can do is move forward and suffer. Maybe one day there might be something worth living for?
>>
>>37512319
It's impossible that nothing fills the emptiness inside of you. You might need a diffrent aproach at things.
>>
>>37512312
Yes
Let me get a piece of that boipussi
>>
>>37512312
Depends. Are you a qt
>>
>>37512328
Impossible? I've spent 25 years of existence in utter emptiness. Don't ever remember a time I wasn't empty. Have tried literally every approach I can think of, every perspective my fucked up mind can come up with.

Nothing is all I'm left with.

Emptiness. Guess it's just meant to be that way for me.
>>
>>37512441
Hey man. I'm only 20 but I'm having a lot of the same problem(s). I've tried way more shit than the average 20 year old at this point trying to find something to take away the desire to not exist. I can't find it.
Guns and video games used to do it. However, they took away my shoot place so that is mostly gone (and I'm not going to a range with people) and I can't really afford video games.
I swung into a depressive state recently and I'm not sure I'll be getting out. I can't see a reason to live at all.
>>
>>37512494
Sounds about right. Nonexistence is the only thing I consistently crave. I, too used to play video games to distract myself from the lack of meaning, but they simply don't do it anymore.

That's sad to hear about your guns. But that's just how the world is, cruel and meaningless.

There's always a reason to live. Never a reason to exist. I can always spin my brain in a certain way to find some way to want to keep living. But I never, ever want to exist.

At least I get to watch the time fly by, and suffer in full knowing that one day, it'll be all over.
>>
>>37512687
Yeah true. Even the most simple things require me to slave away for hours to be able to afford. I'd like to say I've largely given up materialism because it too was an escapism. When I manage to escape my debt I think I might just go away. Either on a long walk or maybe a plane to Alaska and see if I can survive.

Surviving seems like it would be the best distraction. Not "living" as people like to call this shit.
>>
>>37512193
Is it okay to be aroused by rubbing knives against your flesh gently? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37512719
I'm quite lucky in that I have a permanent disability pension, which allows me freedom to distract myself with whatever I please. Even that begins to not help after a while.

And true, survival would be the better term for it.

In the end, survival is all you've got. It's the daily fight, that never ends until you die.

At least you've got something to fight for, even if you have no meaning, no purpose, nothing.

Life is all about the fight at the end of the day.
>>
>>37512747
Don't forget anon, it's down the street, not accross
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.