[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why haven't you become a prostitute yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: hookers.jpg (172KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
hookers.jpg
172KB, 752x500px
Fembots, why haven't you become a prostitute yet?
>>
>>37511083
I hate to tell you, man. haha this is just... um... really not appropriate for this board, man. really kind of a faux pas on your part, man. I mean... let's just forget this ever happened. delete your thread and... killing yourself is best I think... yeah boyo
>>
I was raped and molested at all my childhood and most of my adolescence. Anything remotely sexual gives me anxiety attacks and makes me feel really nauseous. That's why
>>
duh me was diddled in my cootchie at all my childhood and when me was a big girl. when boys show me their pee pee me get cautious and aliens attack me durrr. dats why.
>>
>>37511083
cuz im fat you fuck
and morals
but if you're talking about being a stripper
because im fat you fuck
>>
File: 1494600957252.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494600957252.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>37511162
How's your Summer vacation anon?
>>
>>37511572
Most prostitutes are fat and disgusting.
>>
>>37511177
>>37511489
what the heck??? i thought this board didn't allow reposts
>>
>>37512888
Do you know this because you see lots of them every day or because you believe what /r9k/ memes say?
>>
>>37511572
I imagine size doesn't seem to matter much to people anymore...some even go for bigger women these days if 4chan in general is anything to go by
>>
>>37511083
I make vastly more money at my current job, prostitution doesn't have anywhere near the same benefits my job provides, i'm not going to give up my v-card for something as simply as cash where i live thats a big thing and might be the only way i'll get a husband now that i'm 25, thats a LOT of risks for such small payoff, I don't feel like being arrested, and i'm not all that comfortable with sexual stuff.
>>
>>37513029
If you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you will become the crazy old cat lady.
>>
>>37513029
>25

Just find a husband fast. You need to have children while you're young. The longer you wait, the more health risks you and the child will have. If you can't get a working man, settle for a loving NEET. You'll just be the breadwinner.
>>
>>37513065
>loving NEET

Good luck finding one. Most will be spoiled manchildren who just want a mommy more than a gf.
>>
I was raped and molested at all my chilhdood and most of my adolescence. Anyhting remotely sexual gives me anxiety attacks and makes me feel really nauseous. That's why
>>
>>37511177
I wasn't molested but my parents had sex frequently with me in the same bed and it scarred me and I have similar feelings. I can barely handle when doctors lean in to stethoscope me.
>>
>>37513061
Probably but worst case scenario dad and grampa will have lined something up by the time i'm 30 with another family.
>>37513065
Theres already health risk due to my health, size, and dimensions. C-section is probably the only viable method of delivery so i'm only going to have 2 shots at this more than likely.
>>
>>37513193
Are you a tiny Filipina?
>>
>>37511572
There are literally tons of fat strippers.
>>
>>37513210
I'm not filipino but i am from SEA region.
>>
>>37513029
I don't think you know how much money prostitutes can make. I was watching a show about a brothel in Las Vegas once and one of the girls claimed to be making $20,000 per week.
>>
I'd rather kms. It's just not worth the sums I could reasonably expect to be paid.
>>
>>37513261
So she makes a little more than i do assuming she isn't paying taxes.
Thats still a shitty lifestyle with no job security, no ensured benefits, no real retirement plan, and you can be arrested and lose it all if the cops get twitchy.
>>
>>37511177
Liar
Also most women can do whatever they want and still get a beta like you to date her.
Gangbangs and split roast then marry hubby.
Hookers are either junkies or nyphos or both.
>>
>>37513353
Only in MURICA with larry the cable guy PRAISE JEEBUS
No in europe those red light district girls are legal and there are bouncers.
You too fat and ugly for the job.
>>
>>37511083
And sleep with smelly men like you? No thanks
>>
>>37513383
I'm fairly certain they're illegal back home. Brothels get raided all the time.
>>
>>37513029
Do you want chiIdren?
>>
>>37513466
Eh. If someone else takes care of them then yeah sure.
>>
>>37513189
Your parents sound cool. Greentext?
>>
>>37511083
I hope to make a nice career, so there's no point in throwing my potential in the gutter. Though I think about becoming a prostitute or a drug dealer, I like to dismiss it as my depression talking to me.

Also, I'm fat.
>>
>>37511083
I'm too ugly and fat to be a whore. Trust me, I tried and failed.
>>
>>37511572
>claims it has morals
>only weight holding it back from becoming a stripper

WEW WENCH
>>
>>37514292
would you let me fucc you for a 100 bux?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.