[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age does it become weird to never have had a GF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: no-girlfriend.jpg (82KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
no-girlfriend.jpg
82KB, 630x350px
Just wondering when it gets weird for non normies to not a GF. Like at what age is it odd to never have been in a relationship.
Obviously Chads probably had multiple before they even became teenager and were preteens but Robots and non normies may take a long time. When does it become visibly weird to the normies and they take notice though?
>>
>>37510544
I would say 18, when you start adulthood.
"Teenage love" is a big thing and you're hitting puberty in schools full of the opposite sex.
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>37510544
>mom sees me with a girl in my car
>text me 'nice girl finally i want to meet her'
>it was a hooker
>>
After college so you can use the "I was too busy with school" excuse
>>
>>37510566
Tfw you was in a school with only boys and no social circle outside it
>>
pdlgtbn
>>
>>37510544
>Just wondering when it gets weird for non normies to not a GF
I honestly don't know
I'm 25yr old kv and that's only because I'm lazy and the women I want to fuck aren't in the same country
so if someone ever finds out about it I'm just gonna say I'm asexual so I don't get harassed about it even if its not true
>>
25 the majority of society will see you as weird. before that, just your peers, but half of them are liars or have only fucked prostitutes or their equivalent, that is the men. and people rarely ask about your sex life anyway, so you can lie if you want or avoid the topic altogether.

i'm 27 and have had meaningless sex and worthless relationships and honestly you are better off buying a prostitute and forgetting women until you are ready to start a family.

most "relationships" are built on sex addiction, not love, and people in them make deceit and treachery a way of life, truly most people that claim to be in love are actually in agony and a hell of their own creation.

make yourself a good man, find a good woman whom you want to bear your child, and you will have a much happier life than most. also thank oldfags on 4chan, you couldn't get this kind of advice for free at 2 am 10 years ago, back then we were making harbl jokes desu, learn from retards that have come before you.
>>
>>37510544
this thread hit me right in the fucking feels, im fucking 23 khv i dont fucking know how to fix my life no GF isnt the problem its the result of being mentally ill
>>
>>37510566
>>37510592
>>37510682
well too late for me anons
>29 here
going to be wizard soon people are starting to question and I can't keep using the excuse of being too busy or not interested right now anymore. Does it get worse in your 30s?
>>
File: toolate.jpg (37KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
toolate.jpg
37KB, 768x433px
>>37510692
I can't even go outside and talk without serious panic attacks or anxiety. I look like a fish out of water no women want to even talk or look at me. My mom sames I'm handsome but all mothers tell their kids that I have never even kissed or held a girls hand
>>
>>37510584
Are you literally me??

Wow so original
>>
File: 1494188455502s.jpg (5KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494188455502s.jpg
5KB, 186x250px
>>37510544
THERE WAS FUCKING AUTISM IN THE VACCINES HOW ELSE COULD SO MANY OF US BE SO FUCKED
>>
>>37510544
I would say 24 or 25, but even then it's not too late
>>
>>37510682
and this is more from the same guy. get a fucking pullup bar. i'm serious. and not for the chicks, god knows they will like it, but for me, you fucking kids just a few years younger than me look so fucking weak, its demoralizing.
>>
>>37510725
Please. My mom and "family" have always called me ugly, directly and indirectly
>>
>>37510732
That picture is surprisingly disturbing.
>>
>>37510758
You find syrians disturbing,
Racist much
>>
>>37510640
>I'm lazy and the women I want to fuck aren't in the same country
You migrating up to Europe soon?
>>
I think the kind of guy who would not have had a girlfriend at the age 25 would be already weird and autistic, probably ugly.
So if you are worried that normies will lose respect for you if they found out you are a kv, they most likely dont repect you already and make fun of you behind your back.
>>
>>37510698
Why can't you say you're not interested? Why wouldn't that work as a reasonable answer?
>>
>>37510841
How can normies tell if you never had a gf?
Any good lies I tell if they ask which would seem legit?
>>
>>37510831
how can I migrate to my own birth place
tard
>>
>>37510752
I'm not going to get /fit/ so some middleage man can feel better about ogling youngsters.
>>
>>37510873
You literally described yourself as an African migrant.
>>
>>37510867
Just tell them you're gay. They'll definitely believe it.
>>
>>37510888
whatever you say polina
>>
>>37510867
You dont understand. If you are an adult and never had a girlfriend, it's because you lack qualities that would make you a respectable human being. Maybe the normies don't kniw exactly what is wrong with you, but they can sense that you are "weird".
So it doesn't matter what lies you tell them.
>>
>>37510566
18yo here. chads in my grade at school still have never had a gf. they just fuck random girls at parties but never get into relationships.

honestly, i would say it depends, OP. for example, if i met a guy who was 26 and had never had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be able to say whether or not it was truly 'weird' unless i met him. this guy might just not be interested in relationships (career-focused), or gone on a few dates but never really liked any of them - that's completely normal. however, an uncomfortable, awkard guy never having a girlfriend at the age of 20 - that's 'weird'. it all comes down to who you are and how you present yourself.
>>
>>37510867
Say you had sex in high school and she initiated everything, remember you did none of the work
>>
>>37510982
I bet Chad might not think he is in a relationship but the Stacies do
>>
File: 1445960648881.png (160KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
1445960648881.png
160KB, 456x297px
Highschool and part of college has passed, else you've been employed or neet
You've had more than enough time or now have the time to get into one

If it hasn't happened by 21 it sure won't happen by 25, giving yourself 4 more years is a lie
>>
>>37510566
>tfw I went to a private school with 85% boys

Dear god, please just fucking let me die oh my god
>>
>>37511019
some do, majority dont. the stacies arent very bright, but they have admitted to everyone that they are only looking for sex which i can admire at least.
>>
>>37510732
tfw just realized you are right! djees....
>>
15-16
Most people already got gf/bfs in middle school
But depends where you're from I guess (I'm from America)
>>
>>37510732
>Get vaccinated
>Qt 3.14 invites you for coffee
>I'd rather watch anime
You might be onto something.
>>
People start giving less of a shit after your 20s actually
>>
>>37510732
there were always this many fucked people, only now we have a place to congregate and girls aren't forced to settle for us as they have an army of chads at their fingertips thanks to the internet.
>>
>>37512623
not friends, family and coworkers
>>
File: 1471548978139.gif (205KB, 500x163px) Image search: [Google]
1471548978139.gif
205KB, 500x163px
>>37514204
Im 24 and my mom asked when im gonna get a gf and I said thats none of her business, I'll tell her if it happens but until then don't ask
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.