[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, why don't you have a girlfriend? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

Hey anon, why don't you have a girlfriend? Be honest.
>>
Why should I try to get one?
>>
Those few that may be interested in me vanity speaking perhaps, but I think some are do not talk.
I will not either, since I can't read "signals" worth a damn, and they could as well be staring in disgust as in interest for all I know.

So nothing happens unless it is online or the first contact ice gets broken by happenstance.
>>
>>37510280
because I never do anything where I would actually meet a girl
>>
>>37510280
I don't have the confidence. That simple. I know I could get one because I've had them before, but they HAVE to show romantic interest in me before I'll do anything, which doesn't happen that often
>>
>>37510280
i don't have the confidence to do so and i don't have the willpower to improve myself
>>
>>37510280
Honestly, I don't feel worthy of anything or anyone anymore. Plus I rather not be accused of bothering women, which is inevitable since I'm pretty fucking ugly
>>
>>37510280
Because now is not the time for a girlfriend, and I don't know anybody who's worth going into a relationship with against my better judgement. In fact, I know very few women I'd consider worthy if I were in a position to start a relationship, either because I'm a tremendous egomaniac with ridiculously high standards or because most people actually aren't worth it.
>>
>>37510456
>tfw improved physical health but still have zero confidence

I can see women checking me out and I can't do anything about it. How the fuck do you even talk to a woman? What the fuck is there to even talk about? What comes after "Hi"?
"Hi my name is anon and I want to establish a deep and meaningful relationship with you"
>>
>>37510490
This guy is spot. I am fucked beyond belief. My problems are too much for anyone to handle and every girl can do better than me
>>
>>37510516
2bh i always assumed confidence would come with getting in shape
>>
>>37510530
You clearly don't browse /fit/, then. There are loads of dudes who are fucking JACKED and who can't bring themselves to even talk to a girl.

You want to talk about failing on easy mode? That shit right there.
>>
>>37510280
this picture is so dumb n' corny
>>
>>37510280
To be honest I've never been attracted to a girl romantically. I've been atreacted to plenty of girls sexually but never romantically. I have no interest in forming a meaningful relationship with a girl only fucking them. Even when I think back to my days in highschool I'm pretty sure all my "crushs" were just girls I wanted to fuck.
>>
I'm emotionally stunted and smelly
>>
>>37510516
>What the fuck is there to even talk about?
You try the 'get to know eachother' game, finding out about her job, friends, hobbies you could have in common, places you like/dislike, things that are on both your minds etc.
Make some space in your mind for her as her own person, besides "nice body, wanna fug".
And somewhere between those lines if you dare you try to be a cheeky fucker and show some playful interest (so you have any left now), but in a way that she can slightly deflect it or establish that she is with another.

Those are parts that I can actually do, reading their reactions to it is more difficult but the longer you talk to them the better it works.
>>
>>37510280
Schizoid high functioning autist master race.
>>
>ugly
>my mom don't leve me alone, and that drive away normies
>lazy and therfore uninteresting
>weak
>socially awkward
>dumb as a rock

I don't want to have a girlfriend, anyway, i just want to lose my virginity without getting a STD.
>>
>>37510580
don't forget mentality stunted
>>
I do now, but I didn't a little over a year ago
I was always worried to talk to girls because of all the shit I've read online - that they will find guys who talk to them creepy, that they will accuse you of rape if you even so much as look in their direction

Well I've found out that is all bullshit and girls are basically as much cowards as you are, and most of them will be flattered if you talk to them with romantic intentions
>>
>>37510821
Tell me your secrets

What magic words do I use?
>>
Shit self-esteem mainly. And partially because I have barely any female friends.

I really want to have a girlfriend. I had a taste of what it was like to love and be loved before, now I'm so desperately looking for that feeling again, but I just cannot find the courage to take a chance. Always, I'm thinking about how I'd be perceived, either by others or the girl herself, and I also immediately predict that I would be rejected.

I'm kind of proud to say that I haven't let that stop me whenever I had a crush. But pretty much every time I do ask the girl out, it does fail, and my self-esteem suffers for it. Now it's gotten really difficult to convince myself to try again. I want to, but experience has taught me that I would never be accepted. And the one time I was accepted, I was quickly dumped. That just felt like the long version of a rejection.

I can't find it in me to say that I can do it, that this time will be different. It feels as though it is my fate to touch romance just once and be barred from it forever. I tried so many times already (five in two years), and they've all been failures. That, along with my skin issues (eczema), just makes me feel like undesirable crap, someone who you could befriend, but not someone you would want.

I have a girl that I'm interested in. But I don't think she'll ever know. I can't imagine that she would say yes to me. I don't want to make things strange between us, so I'm not going to say anything about it.

That was quite the rant. Thanks for reading my thoughts this far, if you have been.
>>
>>37510821
I envy you, just sayan.
I just can't do it, it is like my mind hits a icewall.
>>
>>37510821
How do you even initiate a conversation with romantic intent? Walk up and talk about the weather and by the way are you single? This surely cant work
>>
>>37510821
I feel the same way as you used to. I'm always worried that if I made romantic advances, I would be seen as creepy. I know that girls are just people like me, and they wouldn't mind so much, but I just can't seem to shake off that feeling. It's been a factor in stopping me from making moves before.
>>
>>37510516

I've got the same poblem dude...im kinda 7-8/10 and i have no idea what should i say to them...how to communicate with them...i fucking hate it
>>
File: 74g.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
74g.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>37510280
The only girl I want as a gf sees me as a friend and friend only.
>inb4 plenty fish in the sea
Without any hyperbole I travelled half of the world. I've met tons of people. But I never felt that strange feeling I feel when I see or talk to Her.
>>
>>37510844
>>37510872
>>37510889
>>37510928

you just need to chill and stop worrying about it
at that point in my life I had basically stopped caring about pretty much everything so it wasn't even a matter of winning or losing anything to me anymore
worst case they'll say no - whatever, move on, try one of the millions of other girls out there. It doesn't mean anything to them, and it definitely shouldn't mean anything to you
best case they'll say yes - well done in that case, you succeeded

I think the problem with a lot of people here is as well that they're too self aware and self centered, thinking that these girls will gossip about them or remember this etc etc
Truth is, nobody gives a shit, the universe doesn't give a shit, and neither should you

Just go out there and do it
>>
>>37510280
Because they don't approach me and ask me out.

Can't expect me to do it. I'm completely fucking useless.
>>
Because lesbians are somehow turned off me when I reveal that I am into platonic authoritarian government structures, and not particularly left wing beyond a base egalitarian viewpoint.
>>
>>37510869
>Always, I'm thinking about how I'd be perceived, either by others or the girl herself, and I also immediately predict that I would be rejected.

Yes, this. Add in making up some full-tier horror comedy about all the different ways she could reject you in, and you have me when I want to talk to any attractive girl.
Meanwhile some thug scores with "Eh gib number, bitch"
I hate my fucking mind.
>>
>>37511027
You have to be very, very liberal and left-wing to get a long-term gay relationship. That's just how it is.
>>
>>37511053
>You have to be very, very liberal and left-wing to get a long-term gay relationship. That's just how it is.
Doesn't stop it being lonely and painful.
>>
>>37511027
OMG are you me?
>>
>>37510984
>thinking that these girls will gossip about them or remember this
Trouble is that I had exactly that happen before, so I am not able to dismiss it easily.
>>
>>37511174
Fair enough on you, but you need to remember that in the grand scale of things that is entirely irrelevant
>>
>>37511255
True and your posts above hold merit btw.
Don't know if I can ever crack that wall, but nothing to do but try and get your hurt in I guess.
That, or continuing with dodging the traps/construct females on online shit.
>>
I don't put myself out there much and I interact with very few women on a regular basis.

Literally two women in my thermo class, one of whom I already know and have no interest in. The other one is actually nice but I've never had a good chance to get my foot in the door. Tried messing with meetup but hated it, so fuck if I know how to proceed. Online dating seems like a shit show.
>>
I'd rather talk about bear attacks t.bh
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>37510280
i went to popular hs filled with rich turbo normies
was bullied relentlessly all the time and had no friends
i stepped away from society and was scared of my peers so to say
escaped to neetdom for few years so no opportunities to meet new people
now with time i got a bit thicker skin (thanks to this place as well)
i want to go back to uni this year
im more interested in younger girls anyway
i still look very young but heard girls like older dudes
hopefully i will get qt freshman gf
>>
>>37510984
I work at a grocery store and see lots of attractive women on a regular basis
I ignore them all, in fact I ignore most people.
But over the past few days I have been looking at them more. I want to be able to speak to them but at the same time I know it will be completely draining to speak to everyone when I am trying to get work done.
I also tend to get lost in thought when it's slow and that's when I ignore people the most. I guess I need to direct my cognitive processes into interaction with customers and build my social skills. I've been known as the "quiet guy" for 10 fucking years at that place. I'm fucking sick of it.
>>
>>37511513
I just thought of something more, maybe I should just get autisticly into my job and roleplay as the world's most charismatic meat packer
>>
>>37511513
>>37511557
Do you frequent any other social places
>>
Mine left me about a month ago

I don't know how I'll ever meet a girl again. I tried tinder briefly but felt disgusted by the whole experience. I don't really have friends either
>>
>>37511591
No not really.
My job has been consuming my life and I'm too tired to do anything but rest afterwards. I have tomorrow off which I am using to 100% clean my room (which is a disaster) then I have to work for the next 11 days at LEAST.
I just want someone to come home to ;_;
>>
>>37510280
because I have huge intimacy problems and cannot let a woman know that I have romantic feelings for her, because as a child every time I would reveal my feelings for someone I would be mocked and bullied because liking a girl was apparently something to laugh at and mock.
Now I'm uncappable of showing a girl that I find her sexually attractive or making a move on a woman.

UNTIL RECENTLY
where I said to myself that if I don't ask my oneitis out ill regret it the rest of my life. I asked her out, she happily agreed. We have now been dating for over a month. Turned out she was waiting for me to ask her out for a long while and liked me all along. Took me 5 fucking dates to TELL HER that I want to kiss her and she still hasn't left me and is sticking by my side despite being the autist that I am. She said she though I didn't even look at her in a sexual way for a while, because of how I acted.
But now I'm getting used to it and am more comfortable showing sexual desire and she's helping me with it. I'm lucky to have her.
>>
>>37510280
Because I am only looking for a dominate girl that takes control of the relationship. I date often enough but they are never what I want. I've even gone after traditionally dominate professions like sports but even though in public they act how I want normally once the doors close they devolve into the perfect housewife.

A big complaint I get when they break up with me first is that its weird how much I cook and clean. I've had a girl immediately assume I'm a cheating piece of shit that was lying to her because I MUST already have a girlfriend for mt place to be so clean. It just doesn't sit well with them that I'm good at household chores and that I actually like doing them.
>>
>>37511623
sorry to hear that

I mean typically encounters would be made at places where interaction is mandatory, e.g. school, uni, clubs, societes etc
Next is places of common interest where you might see recurring faces like libraries, bookshops, bars etc
One's place of work I am not sure of, but if you have no choice then by all means, go for it - it's the best chance you've got, and any chance is always better than no chance

Good luck, anon - we're all gonna make it
>>
Becasue I never really need the need for one emotionally and just sexual pleasures
>>
>>37511683
>takes control of relationship
>good with household
you're a submissive guy.
>>
I drank half a litre of vodka and called her a junkie slut on Saturday night, gg
>>
>>37511841
Yes and? I never said I wasn't. I don't hide this fact from them either.
>>
>>37510280
Because though I try not to, I'm a toxic person that would probably ruin their life. I've shredded all of my self confidence at this point, so there's no going back now.

Plust there are usually better men that can take care of any woman I'll lay eyes upon. I'm better off alone.
>>
File: 1496090624428.png (510KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496090624428.png
510KB, 550x750px
>>37510280
I've never actually tried to get one.
>>
>>37510280
Because every asshole I met can tell me a sad story about their Gf/wife fucking another dude in bed.
I was cheated on and fucked girls in relationships who lied to him and I.
The drama, the drunk phone calls, the cheating, the always looking for a guy that can one up you to get an upgrade.
The fucking lack of communication and the fact fat ugly chicks think they can get a ryan goslin while laughing at us for paying for hookers and pocket pussys.
Its dumb and women are dumb and so is dating I just wanna get me nuts off in a broad.
Dont care if women hate that sentence I didnt want you anyway so my opinion hurting you is irrelevant to me.
>>
>>37510821
>that they will accuse you of rape if you even so much as look in their direction
Funny happened to all my buddys after their break ups thats why the fuckers cant date anymore in their town.
Women cry rape to black list you from other women because you are not worthy.
No everyone lives with little princesses and their ego driven bs.
The women where im from will chop you up.
>>
>i'm physically disgusting and so emotionally crippled i do nothing to improve myself
>incredibly lazy
>unintelligent, uninteresting, weak physically and emotionally
>0 confidence
>give up easily
>socially awkward, never leave the house to meet people and even if i did i'd have nothing to say
>alcoholic
>>
>>37511902
Hes trying to goad you into an argument ignore him.
Yeah what the fuck though?
I cant clean my own fucking house otherwise im cheating?
This is how fucked women are.
I cant be with them anymore I just know what they are and I just fucking cant date its blue pilled.
>>
Because I don't want to. Any problems?
>>
I don't handle rejection well and just masturbate to anime girls now
>>
I'm a pathetic loser and no girl would want me.
>>
>>37513883
Yeah... I would to but I get lonely. I need someone I can snuggle with. Lack of human contact ruins me.
>>
File: picc.jpg (128KB, 1024x473px) Image search: [Google]
picc.jpg
128KB, 1024x473px
>>37510280
1. I couldn't really get one without effort
2. Even if I did, dating and stuff would be difficult
3. Most girls just don't interest me. I'm not looking for sex and there's very few people, let alone girls my age, that share my hobbies. A gf just seems kinda pointless.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.