[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet an actual human bean with ACTUAL schizophrenia >they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1495934725138.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495934725138.png
10KB, 497x556px
>meet an actual human bean with ACTUAL schizophrenia
>they're terrifying

I somehow doubt that all of you self-diagnosed sadsacks who claim to have "depression" and "schizophrenia" fully realize just how debilitating those diseases are. Why does everyone claim to be mentally ill, when in reality they're just sex starved and isolated?
>>
>mental illness has uniform severity from person to person
>>
>people with mental illness are terrifying
Spoken like a true flyover. Bet you think people speaking arabic are terrorists, too?
>>
>>37510087
I know what you mean, OP, my friends brother was a legit schizo.
We had to lock ourselves in the bathroom once after making fun of him for not being able to tie his shoes; he came after us with a butchers knife.
>>
I've spoken to a mother with a son that had Capgras delusion. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion
>>
>>37510087
glow in the dark CIA nigger detected
>>
>>37510087
I work in downtown Seattle and schizophrenic homeless people are everywhere. I hate to laugh at them but they say the most hilarious shit sometimes. This one black dude was standing on 1st with a cardboard sign that just said BLACK NIGGER FROM HELL
>>
>>37510087
Failures will latch on to any intangible excuse that has the appearance of legitimacy, they will spend their whole lives finding excuses rather than living. They want intangible because it can not be proven false but at the same time it needs legitimacy so as to excuse them of any responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>37510119
go back to >>>/ck/ retard
>>
File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>>37510132
>>37510168
I work in a hospital, and the patient was convinced that she had ticks in her vagina. She was 6'2", broad-shouldered, and had no teeth. She had lacerated her vagina with her dirty nails in an attempt to get to the ticks.

When the nurses tried to get her undressed so that they could clean her, the lady started screaming bloody murder and lashed out at everyone with her claws. We had to restrain her.
>>
>>37510174
>anyone criticizing flyovers is from /ck/
Yeah and anyone who is racist is from /pol/? Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>37510239
t. self diagnosed manic duhpressive
>>
>>37510174
>>37510239
>stereotyping and generalizing entire boards

Fucking discriminating boardists.
>>
I take pills for my bipolar so...what do I win?
>>
>>37510260
This picture of a bra-less womyn
>>
>>37510268
those are some pointy nipples!
>>
>>37510249
Shot out of left field there buddy. Call me tumblr next!
>>
>>37510087
>met one schizophrenic
>heheh I think I know a thing or two about schizophrenics unlike YOU guys...

well it's a ballsy statement I'll give you that
>>
>>37510087
Your point rests on the flawed assumption that all humans think and feel alike.
>>
>>37510289
All human beans think and feel
>>
>>37510277
Do they make you happy or sad?
>>
>>37510087
My mother was schizophrenic, and you are so fucking right. Even if they're not completely psychotic, it's just really unsettling.
It didn't even get much better when she had to take meds, because they just made her sleep all day.

If I ever develop any form of psychosis, I'm gonna off myself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.