[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe me your oneitis and why you like her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0160.jpg (189KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
189KB, 675x1200px
Describe me your oneitis and why you like her.
>>
>>37509662
She has such an awesome style to her, she's always wearing nice jewelery and cute clothes, every time I've seen her she is wearing a lot of black. She's turkish, smells amazing, and is super intelligent. Only reason I know her name is because I looked her up through one of her friends and she is just so well rounded. Once the fall semester starts I'm going to ask her friend about her whenever I run into her. I want to marry and have kids with this girl
>>
She is a gook

the end
>>
File: Ihopenot.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ihopenot.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>37509662
>Liking women
>Not having a fetish for inanimate objects
>>
>smart
>cute
>smol
>extroverted
>similar sense of humor
>hard worker, to a down right impressive degree
>similar taste in music and movies
>dream driven, just like me
>doesn't want children, just like me
>wants a motorcycle, just like me
>wants to see the world, just like me
>altruistic, just like me
>not religious, just like me
>open minded, just like me
After 6 years we are still very good friends, we're similar in a lot of ways and complement each other where we differ.

I fell for her for a reason.
>>
I'm so over the relationship meme, I don't even know anymore.
>>
How do people even have a oneitis.

I got diagnosed with autism (as an adult) and I just momentary fall in and out of love with whatever non-family related member is nice to me.

I was treated like shit my entire life by women so whenever one is nice to me it makes me fall in love, at least temporarily until they start to be mean to me then I don't love them anymore and label them as shit.
>>
>>37509662
1. We have similar tastes in books and films
2. She knows when to be quiet
>>
>NEET
>25 years old 5 years older than me
>Mixed race (black/native american)
>Extremely shy
>Thicc
>Low self-esteem

We watch movies and tv shows together and flirt in chat while watching them. She can flat out ignore some things I say which annoys me but otherwise I think she's nice.
>>
File: 34514`24`24.png (134KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
34514`24`24.png
134KB, 371x600px
>Pretty ugly by most standards
>got a nice voice
She might have feelings for me and that is honestly enough for me to like her.
>>
>>37509798
To continue, I like a chick in my class is of European decent, brown hair 8/10 nice to me actually wanted to walk with me and sits next me in class (tafe). But she dates fucks that have actually left her for more attractive girls, in the tafe course for the same reason as me. But I've never tried as I don't think we would like each other, she likes to travel and go out to clubs where I play vidja and occasionally go out for drinks with mates so I've never tried, she was actually single for a while during the course.>>37509800
>>
File: dfrgd.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dfrgd.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>37509662
Literally this kind of girl, Beautiful and mentally ill
>>
>>37509797
>altruistic
altruism doesn't exist, but okay.
>>
>>37509662
She seemed so unique; her social awkwardness and unability to deal with the reality was really cute and refreshing. She was disgusted by me bad-mouthing our mutual friend, which was so unusual. She would spend breaks sleeping or listening to music, never talking to anyone, despite her attractiveness. Her voice was really sweet, but could get suprisingly harsh when talking to someone she doesn't know. It was all so cute that I fell for her almost instantly.
>>
>>37509662

she's half german, pale, thicc (real thicc not obese - as in big ass and tits but skinny waist), hazel eyes, shoulder-length hair, has incredibly soft skin and small hands, a cute round nose, and is very cute overall

she's also lesbian
>>
File: 1492810179195.png (7KB, 311x314px) Image search: [Google]
1492810179195.png
7KB, 311x314px
>>37509662
she's a dumb whole like all women and is probably eating Chad's swampy asshole. The End
>>
>>37509662
She's 5'4, 16 years old and she's got the most delicious fucking CUNT!! CUNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD I can't imagine what that thing just taste like!!! It must taste better then...than....weed!! Hahahaha yeah I'm high as shit hahaha oh my goddddddd anon holy shit!! I'm high as balls right now!
>>
>>37510042
did anyone else think that the events leading to her rape were a little too convenient

felt like the writer was like "right, she needs to get raped at this point so how can we shoehorn it in"
>>
>>37509662
She has good taste in most things, knows when she hates something and has a good (read: my) sense of humour. She's smart, too, while somehow also managing to be adorable as fuck AND pure, although that's not a necessity to me, it's just really cute. I wish she wasn't as sad as she usually is, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that a little attractive, just based on the draw of wanting to care for her and make her happy.
>>
File: 0.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Told me to never speak to her again 5 years ago
>>
File: dgddghj.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dgddghj.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>37509662
I haven't seen my oneitis in so many years that I'm beggining to forget what she looks like.

In fact it's difficult for me to picture any friend I used to have.
>>
I only read these threads to pretend the person I like posts here and is talking about me. Is that sad? Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>37512640
I came here for the same reason -_-'
>>
>>37512678
Is there hope for people like us, anon?
>>
>>37509662

She's overweight, has thin hair, one leg of hers is longer than the other, she has bad acne, she has braces, she wears badly shaped glasses, her fashion sense is shitty, her tits are lopsided, she has a double chin, and her nails look nasty.

The reason I love her is because I enjoy spending my time with her. She's funny, intelligent, witty, kind, assertive, just an overall joy to be around. Like with her, I legitimately want to see her and be with her, it isn't just sex. So I guess that's how you know you really care about her.

Sadly, she doesn't feel the same way about me apparently and it hurts. I mean, she's a 4/10 at best, but I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that I enjoy being with as much as her. Makes me depressed.
>>
We dated for 8 months and in that time I have never felt more like a man nor happier with myself. She truly made me believe i could be whatever I wanted, and for the first time, like I was in control of my destiny. Caring, loving, sweet, amazing in bed, overly affectionate, she would praise me for things I did, even if I thought them petty. I loved her with every fibre in my body and I wanted nothing more than a life with her.

she cheated on me with 12 guys in 14 days, then broke up with me out of the blue 2 weeks after. I learnt only of the guys afterwards, the other 2 days I was there visiting.
>>
>>37509731
>roach
>intelligent
>>
>>37512708
Maybe... I'm already coming in terms with the thoughts of becoming a crazy cat lady
>>
File: 1464616780344.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464616780344.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>37509662
She was the only person who ever gave me the time of day. So it is a literal oneitis. I can't imagine anyone else cause there never was or will be
>>
>>37512788
fuck dubs confirmed
>>
>>37512640
>>37512678
>>37512708
My oneitis is a really sweet and somewhat silly anon who likes to read threads about oneitises.

<3
>>
File: crazy_cat_lady-large.jpg (102KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
crazy_cat_lady-large.jpg
102KB, 600x428px
>>37512788
>>37512799
shit just fucking kill me already -_-'
>>
>>37512767
that was fucked up anon... I don't even know if I could recover from that
>>
>>37512824
Be my crazy catlady oneitis. I'll bring you cat food and cookies in exchange for crazy ramblings and the occasional eye gouging
>>
>>37509662
She's my cousin. Why is my cousin my oneitis? Because she's that beautiful, that's all there is to it really. She is without a doubt the hottest girl I have ever known or seen and this isn't just me looking at her with rose tinted glasses, my friends agree with me as well. Not going to provide pics though, sorry about that.
>>
>>37512855
I don't know if I ever did. It sort of set me off on a normie/Chad spiral where all I did was drink and sleep for 9 months afterwards. After that I did the "lift until she loves you" meme, which got me plenty of other girls, but never her. 9yrs, several relationships and a new town later and I'm still awake until the earlier hours of the morning racking my brains over where I failed and how I could've made things work.

I'm a broken man now and no girl will touch me with a 10ft pole
>>
>>37512861
Ok but you'd have to wear some cat ears and a fluffy tail, purr when I pet you but don't scratch the funiture, I'll make all the yous we can use, deal?
>>
>>37512953
Deal, hell that sounds amazing. I hope you weren't after a cute cat boy though because im 6'3" and fit
>>
>>37509731
Cean?
>>
File: 1496594998511.jpg (28KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1496594998511.jpg
28KB, 600x577px
>>37509662
>Really smart
>Same interests as me
>Amazing sense of humor
>Gorgeous
>Great style
>Thicc but not fat
>Ginormous titties
>Same workplace
>Can talk to her for ages
>She's seeing someone else and has no romantic interest in me
>>
>>37512915
>where I failed and how I could've made things work
I know that's a standard answer but trust me, it wasn't your fault, some people are just like that and there's no logic explanation for their behaviour. I've been trying with someone in a LDR but things went sour, I still love him but no hopes for me anymore.

>no girl will touch me with a 10ft pole
That's not true, I know there's probable someone with a 10 inch wand who would but nothing compares to the one who left you a big mark, so I understand. I also don't want anyone else.

I hope you manage to find happiness someday with someone as amazing as you are <3
>>
Tall, blonde, not that good looking dessy but passable, when i first met her i thought she was the only woman id ever have a chance with, even though i now realise thats wrong, shes still stuck being my oneitis, even though i dont really want her to be, she just invades my thoughts
>>
>>37512984
I like big guys that can make me roar

The irony of knowing who is behind this post now...
>>
>>37513076
Thanks you anon, i don't want her at all, but it's the one who left the biggest scar on my psyche. I never really talk about just how much it messed me up, but it did.
>those subtle clues
>.>
>>
>>37509662

>good looker
>thick butt & D's
>sharp wit
>get lit together and fuck
>let's me end on her face
>cuddles and smooches

Not keen on commiting tho and I cbf looking elsewhere. We live together so it works alright I spose.
>>
if you have a oneitis you're a normie

orignality postage
>>
>>37513269

I dont feel like a normie, thinking about her keeps me awake at night ;_;
>>
She's really tender, kind of socially awkward, struggles with anxiety and depression, has some life issues going on right now, but I still love her. I want to be her knight in shining armor. She's really cool as a person and has somewhat similar music tastes as me. We both kinda got bullied growing up and didn't adjust too well socially. I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's perfect for me.
>>
Mixed emotions on just trying to remain on "bffs lol" terms or finally make a move. Trying to see positives and negatives.

+probably above 140iq
-tends to bottle up emotions
-sort of a know it all
+this makes her tsundere enough to be even cuter

+super motivated and driven to succeed
-seems to expect me to go back to school again despite having a degree and being content at my workplace

+cute af face, thick booty, works out consistently
-hairy arms

+enjoys some of the same things I like (cooking, lifting, etc)
-doesn't understand my other hobbies (writing, vidya) and sees them as childish

+don't think she's ever had a significant other so she might actually be a pure qt waifu
-this might make her crazy

I genuinely enjoy talking to her and spending time together. We seem to get along well, too. When she's around I don't really feel depressed or angry, just generally good vibes.
>>
>>37512785
Yes, the ones studying in the US
>>37513006
No, unfortunately not Cean
>>
I've had two.

Both talk to me (one used to, but we're just not that close anymore).

The first one was in HS, spent a lot of time with me and had great titties and looked like Evangeline Lilly, only she was 5'4". She was thin, too. We used to do a lot of things together but I never escalated because I was a late bloomer. We tried to keep up contact after HS but now we don't live at a close distance (used ot) and the efforts ot talk just tapered off at both ends after a while.

The second one is also thin, 5'6". She's so much like me it's scary. Like, we have the same taste in musci, books and everything. She's also quiet but outspoken like me and looks like.......... let's leave that out.

I just laid my eyes on her and I knew what I had to do. She calls me everyday and we do a lot of things together. Nothing boring like watching tv or something but going out for hikes or just going to the park or soemthing like that. She also doesn't use a lot of social accounts and only has an old facebook and a messaging app. Also not a whore, I was her first.
>>
>tall
>Pretty
>Hispanic
>Weird
>Far from hard working
>Stimulates me with her personality
>Fembot
>Mean to other people
>Upfront about her feelings
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.