[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1492982040106.png (29KB, 618x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492982040106.png
29KB, 618x581px
My friend and I have been very close with since kindergarten.
we never really split since, she's in college and I work and live on my own now.
She blossomed into a fucking 10/10, the hottest girl I've ever seen in real life.
Given that, she's had a surprisingly small amount of boyfriends, all of which were very short lasting relationships (9 weeks I want to say is her record)
I really want her but I never had an idea how to make it happen even though I know her better than anybody else.
well tonight this happened:
I live in a small house by a lake and since it's hot as fuck today her and her friend decided to come over and swim today.
I just chill out on the raft, daydreaming of me turning this into a 3 way. The whole time they were swimming and even before that they kept grabbing at each other and giggling, there wasn't even a "stop! D:" just giggling.
Come 11pm they both lay on the same couch and just talk about random shit
I go into the bathroom to get my phone and piss
when I leave, the door to my room is locked and I hear them in there giggling in between kissing sounds. I try to open it and I hear them laugh at me. then I just sit on the couch and listen to her moan, then giggle, then moan, then giggle, then go "OH FUCK OH FUCK" then moan then giggle.
Now I am sitting here with their bikinis at my feet, listening to the other girl moan and giggle now just feeling all the following:

>My crush is a carpet muncher
>She is eating a girls pussy 10 feet away from me
>I've known her my whole life and never even suspected it
>the first time sexual things are happening in my bed and I'm not involved.
>How did only 2/3rds of my fantasy become a reality?
>I'm spending the night on the couch while getting cucked
>this is going to be the most awkward breakfast ever
>trying to fight the urge to fap into this towel for the fourth time in a row
>>
>>37508459
pathetic

original commment
>>
File: 1494326546180.jpg (384KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
1494326546180.jpg
384KB, 1200x781px
>>37508459
Fuck off normal fuck. This post is normie as fuck.
>>
>>37508740
I'm a khv so idk how
>>
File: 474674378.png (125KB, 247x282px) Image search: [Google]
474674378.png
125KB, 247x282px
are you gonna sniff your bed after they leave?
>>
>>37508842
I am absolutely not going to spend a single second doing anything else
>>
>>37508842
this. and their bikinis are at your feet, so sniff those too
>>
>>37508906
I uh....I already got that out of my system.......
>>
Welp I just heard them say goodnight.
they seem to not care that they're in my bed
the morning is going to be a very interesting time.
>>
File: 1487504643359.png (4KB, 234x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487504643359.png
4KB, 234x180px
record the sounds of their love making OP and post it I wanna hear
>>
>>37509206
it is over now sadly.
they finally went to sleep
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.