[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

invisies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484652764820.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484652764820.png
524KB, 519x562px
who /invisible/ here?

you know what i mean, you tried, you wanted to fit in, you wanted to be cool, they just wouldn't let you irl or even online, eventually you gave up trying to talk, trying to be social because it just meant being ignored and feeling even more worthless, you retreated into solitude and now you're here, spending every night on 4chan and the internet instead of having a life

get in here, lets talk about how we ended up like this and where it all went so fucking wrong
>>
File: 1494449150882.jpg (38KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1494449150882.jpg
38KB, 403x433px
> Be ENFP
> Have crippling anxiety

loving people and interacting but being too scared to do it 99% of the time is living hell. texting is way easier but i end up being ghosted by anyone that i get brave enough to talk to
>>
>tfw hidden among the normies

I look perfectly like a normie. Not Chad, but easily somebody who could have a life, have sex, go out with friends on the weekend, and the like. I'm attractive even. I go to uni and work, so I rub shoulders with people all the time. But unless they get to know me, they don't realize that I'm a friendless loser. Like OP said, I stopped trying to be social because it just made me feel more worthless. So I've found I can just keep to myself and look normal and nobody knows there's anything weird about me. They're not even looking at or thinking about me. I blend in. But I know I'm not one of them. It's a weird way to interact with the world. Because everybody wants to feel like they're different or whatever, but I'm genuinely more isolated than most people I'm around. It feels strange living in the same place as these people but not at the same time.

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>37508390
>spending every night on [censored] and the internet instead of having a life
>spending every night
>spending every
>spending every day und night
>spending every waking hour
People don't want to socialize with me, so why even bother. Making originals is life now

>>37508444
Trips confirmed. I am sorry for your lack of social life, maybe you'll be reborn as a Chad in the next life
>>
>>37508390
I probably had a shot at being normal until I became a pizzafaced beta in middle school.

I'm in my 30's now and can't really pinpoint a definite moment in time where it all went to shit.
>>
>>37508769
Yeah sucks to be bullied and even when you ask for help, nobody ever helps you. Then they try to make you look like you were the problem

I am sorry that your life has faced many hardships and nobody ever helped you
>>
>Tfw that personality test explains why I never fit in
>Tfw I'm INTP-T

It was this and the one girl I loved destroyed the sliver of confidence I had when I acted chad and made a move to kiss her. We did kiss, and then she never talked to me again.like blatant ignoring, cut off. For a guy who was once pretty confident compared to how I am now, that moment fucked me up beyond belief. I have only loved one girl, and she tore me to prices. I have a few more, but this was the straw that broke the camel back
>>
>>37508390

Can relate. Have zero friends, girlfriend kissless at my 26 years. Tried to be a normie, but failed.
>>
>>37509945
How can you try to be normal if you never even been normal ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.