[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in the most sexually liberated era in history. Yet we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1495999926919.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495999926919.png
267KB, 785x757px
We live in the most sexually liberated era in history. Yet we can't get laid
>>
>>37508011
That's because the whole "sexual liberation" thing is a scam to let women be whores.
>>
>>37508011
Arm yourself with a fleshlight/dildo and a picture of your waifu/husbando, anon.
>>
>>37508011
I can get laid, don't know about you melvins
>>
My older brother turned into Super Chad while I'm a 25 year old virgin.

How the fuck is that possible?
>>
>>37508040
that's because you're a normie like the majority of /r9k/ now
>>
>>37508098
not even a normie, just got really lucky one time.
>>
Its a very competitive market, and girls would rather share 1 good guy than have 1 beta for themselves.

Also robots tend to be more isolated, most of my friends meet girls at school or work.
>>
>>37508011
the words your are looking for are degenerated and vile
>>
>>37508069
How the fuck did he do that? Steroids?
>>
>>37508011
Yeah, and it's what will lead to the downfall of civilization if we don't do something about it.
Nothing will ever be done about it, though, so we might as well accept our fate.
>>
>>37508130
You got lucky once and now your think your hot shit while you still sulk around these parts and judge others with an inflated ego and a superiorty complex

Earth to spaceman, you're still browsing r9k
>>
>>37508223
woah woah where'd that come from
>>
>>37508223
>You got lucky once and now your think your hot shit
Well, yes. Sexual encounters with other human beings induces that sense of confidence in oneself. You're* correct.
>>
>>37508011
Blacks were the first to be sexually liberated. Just look at all the single mothers with children from the same "bad boy" (convict) father.

Soon, it will spread to Hispanics and Whites, and even to Asians.

At least women are having fun though.
>>
>>37508130
aaaaand that makes you a normie
>>
>Tyrone gets all the prime white girls
>I'm forced to settle for traps

Kill me
>>
File: 1492872849895.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492872849895.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>37508011
> chad puts his cock in a young hot blond
> we stay on 4chan when our freinds are all gone
> chad puts his seed in her belly
> we put our cocks in bowls of jelly
> chad gets to fuck ten bitches a week
> we get to stay here yelling ree reeee reeee
> ive had enough of it i just cant take it
> beta uprising now
> now the normies shall face it
>>
File: 2443.png (152KB, 340x338px) Image search: [Google]
2443.png
152KB, 340x338px
>>37508401
>he thinks Traps want robots and not Chads
>>
>>37508011
We actually don't live in a particularly more "liberated" era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_Sexuality
>>
>>37508439
Beautiful, anon. Beautiful.
>>
>>37508011
The people into the sexual liberation meme is a fucking joke their opinions are literally trash their scene is STDs and future pharma slavery with their incurable crouch diseases
>>
i hate that i can't talk to women i see.
it's like the dream where you're fighting and you can't land punches, that's what it feels like on the inside.

this really really sucks. fuck. crippling lack of confidence with women.
>>
File: 1455006187765.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1455006187765.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>37508439
>I sit and wallow like the chosen one I go hollow
>Thundercock gracefully shoots his seed as dumb Stayce swallows
>I howl and I howl "when will the normies die"
>I simply look at dumb cunt Stayce and she scowls
>>
>>37508030
>most women now shameless whores
>more sex flying around
>Sonehow none of it gets passed my way
ENOUGH
>>
>>37508683
because now women NEVER have to settle, they can keep fucking the top 20% until they reach a roadblock and become undesirable.
>>
>>37508011
>We live in the most sexually liberated era in history
We're not. Our era is one of the prude ones. In the ancient Greece and Rome, before Christianity took over Europe, those were the most sexually liberated eras. Not the frequency makes it liberated, but the mindset. And sex these days is still demonized upon.
>>
it's weird because sex is kind of like riding a bicycle you learn how to do it once and then you know how to do it forever but it can feel alien if you haven't done it for a really long time

what is worst of all is that I just get more and more depressed and less accomplished the older I get which gets me depressed again. I had one gf once and we were in "teenage love" or whatever but that feels like an entirely different life from where I am at now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.