[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board getting infested with normies as of lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493866765233.gif (754KB, 450x219px) Image search: [Google]
1493866765233.gif
754KB, 450x219px
Why is this board getting infested with normies as of lately?
>>
There's been a few posts about /r9k/ specifically on reddit. They are coming here either to re-educate robots because of rampant mee-soj-in-knee, or to insult/mock us for being all-round losers..
>>
File: 4chinconspiracy.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
4chinconspiracy.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37507408

Some organized effort I would suppose
>>
>>37507408
Its been that way for years now, Governments pay mental health professionals to sit and monitor these threads, what a waste of money
>>
>>37507408
>as of lately
You're either new or don't pay attention, it's been getting bad since Project Chanology, 2016 US election was the nail in the coffin.
>>
Why do robots think this board was never not for normies? Just because you hijack a board that doesn't mean the original posters aren't going to stay.

Go to wizardchan if you want to whine about made up problems.
>>
>>37507408
>as of lately

kek
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>37507614
You have no shortage of actual social networks to attentionwhore on

Go check your wall and likes and karma
>>
>>37507711
>lol he is normal so he uses facebook
Facebook has always been for people who aren't normal. Most normal people used it as a business tool since day 1.
Also what attention whoring? This board was for original content, which was pretty cool.
But then the actual attention whores came along and had to be special snowflakes so hard the board got nuked for it. You people are a fucking cancer.
>>
File: 612x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
612x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>37507757
>abloo cancer
no one's forcing you to be here, normo
>>
whos the whore in the op? ive been nofap for about a day but it's getting to me lads
>>
>>37507798
No, but it's funny to see how people whine about board hijacking when they did the exact same thing.
>>
>>37507820
Oh the "le gentlemen" thing before? Yes well that was shit anyway hence why it was replaced
>>
>>37507464
If it's true, they aren't helping anyone and they are losing their time
>>
>>37507408
>as of lately
Sure is summer in here.
>>
/b/tard spill over. All the smart people left ages ago because the entire board is /b/lite cesspit. Just a classic death spiral. If a board isn't ruined by /b/ it's ruined by Reddit. 4chan is dying and there is no real replacement. It makes me want to kill myself, everything around me is decaying and dying.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.