[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/druggie/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1465.jpg (428KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.jpg
428KB, 1280x1278px
>be 14
>socially inept and depressed
>really bad stutter
>no hobbies except 4chan and TF2
>skip 9th grade Algebra because intelligence
>hear two sophomore kids in Geometry talking
>they're talking about TF2
>holy shit
>join their conversations sometimes
>slowly start talking to them outside school
>turns out one of the kids is a stoner
>smoke pot for first time with him
>start researching drugs all the time
>stop stuttering after smoking pot for a month
>start gaining friends faster and faster
>lose virginity, end up having multiple sexual partners
>drop acid and lose depression
>tfw instead of being an autistic NEET, be a druggie with alpha traits now

Why wouldn't you guys ever try drugs or anything?

They're so easy to get, you're bound to make friends from it, and they help with social anxiety most of the time
>>
>>37506844
people don't like me so when I ask for drugs I feel like I'm bothering them
>>
>>37506872
You just ask really. Talking to someone never really bothers people, especially for drugs. Also, everybody does drugs. I buy pot from my manager for instance.
>>
I want to try drugs. Definitely weed. Shrooms, cocaine and lcd to a lesser extent
>tfw no money or friends
>>
How the fuck do I buy weed if I know nobody and no I won't use the deepweb.
>>
>>37506937
Buy a drug rug or some stoner paraphernalia. Someone is bound to offer something to you if you do.
>>
File: large_d88bbc10.jpg (267KB, 1137x1200px) Image search: [Google]
large_d88bbc10.jpg
267KB, 1137x1200px
>>37506844
You were never mentally ill to begin with youre not one of us
>>
>>37506844
Alcohol only mildly helps with the intense since childhood feeling that everyone hates me
>>
>>37506978
I was depressed and seemed like a school shooter to everyone, on top of stuttering. I'm shocked that I some how got friends a grade above me that smoked pot at that time.
>>
>>37506937
>LCD

Nigga you're high right now off that shit

Lmfao I also don't think you should try coke it's overrated as fuck, psychedelics are a different animal
>>
>>37507022
did you feel like every person you meet hated you for no logical reason
>>
>>37507031
I'd try about anything desu. Except anything involving needles. I don't do needles. Can barely even get my damn blood drawn
>>
>>37506844
I'm so sorry you were born with a stutter, it will socially shatter a person. How is yours now? Mine got a lot better when I got out of my teenager years.
>>
>>37507088
Seems pretty damn mild compared to Avoidant personality disorder at least you can get close to people without feeling like they hate you for no reason
>>
File: 1401730270194.png (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401730270194.png
1MB, 1000x800px
dxm right now and have some k on the way
hate the comeup on dxm but it's peak is pretty nice
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
>>37506978
Thats not true bro
Not OP here, but at age of 13 i was diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, Aspergers, Depression and anxiety syndrome.
Yeah all at once. I had no real friends until i started smoking pot. Im mot telling you drugs gave me friends but marijuana gave me certain insight of who i really am and whats my goal in life, so after that i could be true to myself and to others.
As i see it now its just a matter of choice.
>>
>>37507261
You didnt list Avoidant personality disorder though, you need it to be a robot, heh, maybe next time kid
>>
>>37507261
Unless you feel like everyone you ever meet hates you, youre not a robot and never had problems to begin with ive felt this way as far back as i can remember
>>
> dude just be like me and drop acid in high school and get laid
> bro just be yourself xD

Great work posting anecdotal evidence in sleep-inducing greentext form, faggot.
>>
>>37507319
Im not your therapist nigga
I dunno u and u dunno me
Dont try to fit me inside your particular robot stereotype
If i can help you with something about that avoidant shit I'd say its time u cut that smartass attitude so that people would like u
>>
>>37507088
After having it all my life, after about a month of smoking pot, I just didn't stutter any more. I don't know if I should attribute that to weed or not, but for some reason, I just stopped stuttering.
>>
>>37507550
people do like me always, but my brain tells me straight away they hate me, i know its hard for normals like you to comprehend
>>
>"/druggie/ general"

fuck off you degenerate normie
>>
>>37507608
I can understand where you're coming from. Different poster, but honestly, the best thing you can do is buy into the therapist and Xanax meme. I found that both of them help me, it just takes a long time for the therapist to help you change what you believe about yourself.

Get a male therapist if you want to stop being spergy. I find that going to a female therapist is a lot more uncomfortable because not only are you telling your thoughts to a stranger, but it's a girl too.
>>
I have been wanting to do lsd for months now.
May actually get to try it with my friend this month.
Cant wait
>>
>>37507740
Im too scared to do that sorry, never going to happen
>>
>>37506844
I find weed makes my social awkwardness much worse, often times I'm very paranoid of the people around me, conversations go to quickly for me to jump in as well which results in my self sitting in silence branching off the conversation in my head. I some how start making multiple arguments in my head usually branching off into more and I get into 7 different thought processes and when people ask me what I'm thinking about I just can't explain it on a level anyone would understand.

Drinking on the other hand helps quite a bit socially.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 562x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 562x454px
>>37506937
Cocaine blows. Most of what you'll find is so adulterated it'll take close to half a g to get you going. Only ever try it if it looks like this. Now MDMA is some good shit. Just get a few reagent tests, find some powder/crystals (pressed pills are mostly made up of binding agents and are often times inconsistent in their dosage) and a good fuck buddy and have the time of your life.
>>
>>37506844
>tfw 19 year old stoner but only hobbies are 4chan and TF2

I need to drop acid. Maybe then I'll stop spending all my days being high while playing TF2.
>>
>on and off again coke head
>drop acid regularly
>smoke every day
I just realized how bad that all is in retrospect.
>>
Weed gives me insane anxiety and paranoia.
Alcohol is okay, I enjoy it if I get to that blissful point where you feel really nice but you know you'd get fucked up and ruin your night if you took one more shot.
The one time I did shrooms it was a mix of good and bad. The comeup was really nice, calm and warm but the peak I was unlucky enough that not only was my friend trying to trip me out but my parents were trying to call me on my phone.

Paranoia and anxiety is suffering senpaitachi
I really wish I could enjoy weed, people seem to love it so much & I know I'm missing out.
>>
I'd say my favorite drugs in order of preference goes

1)the Mack daddy MDMA
2) cocaethylene (alcohol makes shit cocaine feel strong as fuck meaning you don't need to down a half g to get high or down a six pack to get drunk)
3) alcohol
4) LSD and mushrooms
5) weed (used to be number one but it just makes me really sleepy and paranoid now instead of sociable and relaxed like it used to)
6) cocaine by itself (but that's because most cocaine is weak af)
7) prescription opiates and benzos (they just put me to sleep)
>>
>>37508169
I don't get how people hooked on blow when it's so weak and adulterated here in the United States
>>
How often can I smoke weed as a teenager without fucking up my iq? Also how to tell if it's laced?
>>
>>37508348
If you live in the the United States and live in a state where it's legal I can guarantee you that it won't be laced. Buy nugs. Don't buy shake.
>>
>>37508348
Don't smoke everyday if you don't want potential derailment. And you know it's laced when time begins to feel stop motiony, that means you're about to entire the wild and whacky world of PCP
>>
>>37508445
Strong bud can be very psychedelic. I only ever smoke weed bought from dispensaries and I've had experiences that put most of my mushroom and acid trips to shame. I remember the first time me and my ex had sex while I was high I had an out of body experience and then started to feel like her and I had fused into one body.
>>
File: 1386891236933.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1386891236933.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
Anyone have any experience with 4-FA I bought it while high thinking it was 4-FMA only realised today when I got it and went to finalise. From what I can tell its supposed to be like MDMA, I've done a fair bit of Mephedrone which its also apparently comparable to, also is it affected by MDMA tolerance?
>>
999999999999 LINES OF RITALIN WENT UP MY NOSE AND I STILL SNORT 999999999999 BITTER DROPS CLIMBING DOWN THE BACK OF MY THROAT TODAY I DIE OR I SURVIVE OR NEITHER
NEVER OVERDOSE NOTHING IS LETHAL I LOVE YOU RITA EVEN IF YOU'RE BITTER AND EVEN WHEN YOU'RE LETHAL I KNOW BECAUSE MY HEART SKIPS BEAT WHEN I AM NEAR YOU

100MG 150MG 200MG 250MG 300MG

I've been tired for so long now
>>
you're still not alpha op
>>
>>37506953
>and no I won't use the deepweb.
pussy you don't get drugs if you don't put in the effort and take the risks. how do you think everyone else does it
>>
>>37508348
weed does not affect IQ but it does affect frontal lobe development before age ~26, and short term memory in the long term (which goes away if you stop), and lower quality REM sleep (which only really practically means lack of dreams)
>>
File: 1496532852184.jpg (50KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496532852184.jpg
50KB, 500x492px
i scored some weak weed from my friend a day ago so now i'm on my tolerance break so i can fully experience it.
i don't remember what i used to do for fun before weed, it just makes everything better
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.