[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ready to snap/ here? 25 years old and I'm near my breaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
Who /ready to snap/ here? 25 years old and I'm near my breaking point. I fucking hate how so many people are so damn happy. I fucking hate how they mistreat those too weak to defend themselves. I hate how I'm fucking invisible and don't exist. I've been isolated for so long and I can't live like this anymore. I have a lot of rage and I honestly hope I can only direct it towards myself.
>>
>>37506445
Same op. In the past, I was aggravated with society but I wanted to fit in. I just hate people anymore though. I don't want to fit in. I'm just filled with hate. I can't even stand being in the same room with people who are laughing
>>
>>37506445
>I fucking hate how they mistreat those too weak to defend themselves.
Then don't be weak.
>>
>>37506499
I can't stand it either. I don't try to look for any good in people anymore. To me everyone is a threat.

>>37506570
I've tried, and it's not just myself either. I've noticed a lot of people mistreated like that and it pisses me off. People never given a chance. They're ignored or treated horribly in passive aggressive ways. It fucks up that person's psyche.
>>
>>37506445
This is just a suggestion but you could help those who have been marginalized instead of just directing anger at others. Turn that rage into something positive.
>>
>>37507144
I don't know how. Might be too late before I figure it out.
>>
>>37506445
Op I'm 25 and in a similar situation myself but feel fine

maybe you should stop being such a bitch
>>
Channel your anger into motivation.
>>
>>37507144
yea this actually seems like a good idea
>>
>>37506445
iktf bro its getting tough i dont know how long i can last
>>
File: Nazi kitten.jpg (98KB, 714x532px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi kitten.jpg
98KB, 714x532px
>>37506445
Same feel OP.
I've never been closer to committing suicide in recent days....

I already wrote the note.
Basically, I've been taken advantage of just because I'm nice and polite to people. Degenerates mock me and I can't take it anymore. Very lucky I have an AR-15...
>>
>>37507537
I mean, I don't know you're current situation, I'm not going to guess. But, one thing is being around negativity breeds negativity and this website is nothing but that. Just find something else to do than browse this place
>>
>>37506445
youtube.com/watch?v=YxcwkJbC558
>>
File: Wolf Larsen.jpg (35KB, 310x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Larsen.jpg
35KB, 310x600px
>>37507651
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've been mercilessly bullied my entire life for literally no reason. Chads and Stacies alike. Hell even beta's think it's ok to talk shit.
What a world we live in lads...

SOON
>>
>get treated like shit at work
>but somehow the "powerhouse" behind company
>blamed for other peoples' incompetence, not even an "I'm sorry" when I prove it's not my fault because lol logs
>get treated like shit at home, always called "ungrateful", "disrespectful" or worse by parents
>nobody listens or cares about my problems but I'm expected to "consider others' feelings"
>family insults me to my face, constantly put me down compared to "favorites" despite the fact I'm the most successful of my generation considering I graduated college on time (aka rushed through it to avoid the pain of being shamed at every family gathering) and got a real job in my field with a real title and business cards.
>get told that I will just have to "deal with it" and "swallow my pride" whenever I even slightly complain because I "need them".
>there is no escape, work or home
>I have not had a real weekend in over 2 years

Sometimes, I feel like I'm one bad day away from a total breakdown, and I'm not even sure what that will look like anymore. I felt pissed the fuck off for most of last week since the last insult my family gave me showed me that no matter what I do I will never be good enough, let alone better than one of the "favored" children misbehaving. People at work are starting to notice something is really wrong since I'm normally happy and smiling. A lot of it comes from the feeling of being trapped. I found out a few days ago from my bank that my credit is good enough to rent with, there are places in my city I can afford to rent, and I can still get insurance through my work. Feels sort of good knowing that I don't have to take this shit any longer without a fight, and that I can walk away if I wanted to. I'm even OK letting my family "win"; hope they enjoy ruling over nothing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.