[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something you sincerely love about women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: cute.jpg (186KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
186KB, 1080x1080px
What is something you sincerely love about women?
>>
>>37506112
their qt laugh
>>
The smell of their hair, their gentle touch, and their soft skin.
>>
>>37506112
Their faces
>>
fat black asses
>>
Whenever she talks about something she likes
>>
The justice of the wall they slam into and the fact they age like milk
>>
More sincere, less jaded and cynical. Believe in good things more.
>>
>>37506112
sometimes they have hot legs and feet
>>
>>37506112
I have no fucking idea because I've never been with one

FUCK
>>
>>37506112
Wow, that girl is perfect. The laugh and their smile, when you're tlaking to a girl and they are truly into what you're talking about it's magic. My girlfriend even when I'm yapping to her about work stuff like science stuff and new projects that she doesn't know exactly what I'm talking about she still just smiles and listens. Then hugs me and tells me to shut up, and gets me a beer. That's another thing, every morning I get up, I spend like 10 minutes alone on the couch when she brings me a beer and a cup of shitty coffee she makes and she gives me alone time and then comes and asks me what I'm doing for the day. When a girl knows when to leave you alone that's another special thing. But I love that in the morning, the shitty coffee and then her coming in and leaning up on me. I'd be dead without her....
>>
Their emotional intensity. It makes me feel alive. Even the destructive aspects of it too, but I generally avoid that because it has too many bad side effects apart from exhiliration.
>>
File: 1473124702599.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473124702599.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
I like how if you don't give in to tantrums and act confident they'll act like angels. Supportive, considerate, sweet, clever, and affectionate.

(Beta providers, NEETs, and Incels will never see a woman in this mode.)
>>
>>37506112
ass to mouth.

oregon traiIs
>>
>>37506112
WHY DO BOYS SAY "CUTE"? WHY NOT PRETTY OR GORGEOUS? JESSICA CLEMENTS ISNT CUTE, SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!
>>
>>37506112
Yhey are cute
>>
File: 23-18-1-20-8.png (115KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
23-18-1-20-8.png
115KB, 1024x640px
>>37506112
when they are virgins whith good hearts and look cute/beautiful

all i could ask more is for one who understood the power imbalance in society between genders and had a sense of comradary.

she would be the most desirable female in the world
>>
>>37506112
There dominance (applying to dominant girls of course)
>>
>>37506112
absolutely nothing because women are disappointing. they don't love you and they are giant emotional children who make decisions on emotions.
>>
>>37506112
they way they look
>>
>>37506112
how nice they can make your life
>>
File: big.jpg (445KB, 942x1146px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
445KB, 942x1146px
i like EVERYTHING about big natural tits like pic related. a little less than perfect, a lot of hang, but still very plump and full and on a petite frame. i want to see them jiggle and bounce and knock together as i fuck her in every position. i want to fuck the tits themselves in every position and cum doing it each time .i want to watch them dangle and play with them as she sucks my cock 69. i want to titfuck her so rough the bed shakes, slap them around, tell her she's a freak with huge slutty cow udders. i want to tenderly worship them. basically everything you could do to big tits, i want to do
>>
>>37506440
dang, that sounds perfect
>>
>>37506112
Their smell. It always fucking kills me.
I don't know how much perfume they use or what shampoo they put in their heads, but it works.

Also their cute faces and asses. They are like gifts from god.
>>
>>37506112
I love how sweet and kind some of them are
>>
>>37506112
Basically everything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N7fiMLb2Io
>>
How naive. Eventually you'll all learn the ways of wizardry, all women are the same. They seek to take advantage of you, prey upon your emotional weaknesses with their "soft touch" and "cute laugh".
t. Wizfag
>>
They are easily impressed by my abilities/actions while I am impressed by their gentleness
>>
hair

i dont have a fetish for hair but i love stroking girls hair

every gf ive had thought it was weird
>>
>>37506778
fuck off old man

>suprisingly not original
>>
>>37506112

They live carefree and are conscious of the you only live once meme. I actually hate the former quality however, but can admire it.
>>
>>37506831
Don't come crying back here when you get duped again, kiddo. Women don't want anything to do with people on this board.
>>
>>37506112

Being around women feels better than being around men. Like, just looking at their faces makes you put your guard down. And I find most women really cute too. I can't think of one legitimately ugly woman except those with horrible disfigurements.
>>
>their hair smells nice.
There are very few pleasures in life better than holding the girl you desire most in your arms and burying your nose into hair and taking it all in. Or resting your chin on their head while they lean on your neck. Or kissing them in that spot between their earlobe and hairline. I wish they made men's soap that smelled like that.
>>
>>37506713

>how sweet and kind they are

That's just your projection of what you want women to be. They're disgusting animals just like us
>>
>>37506112
Their qt smile
>>
>>37506778
>How naive.
I agree, unironically.

generally, the cuter the personality, the bigger the knife. It takes a real psychopath to exude constant giggling and kindness.
>>
Their vaginas. They're worthless otherwise.
>>
File: 1491623701306.jpg (276KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491623701306.jpg
276KB, 900x900px
>>37507223
This man knows what's up.

But I'd also argue they make good status symbols. There's nothing like bringing a gorgeous woman with you along for a work function. You know she's only there for her looks, and she knows it too. If she says something retarded or embarrassing she'll get 'demoted' and maybe even cut out from being with you (the trophy girls worst fear).

Finding one that is actually your equal, and can actually be more to you than a penis sleeve is incredibly rare.
>>
> escape the friend zone after five years
> we're laying in bed the next morning, her hand on my chest
> she's asking me about my childhood while i hold her

those moments
>>
>>37506112
they look nice and my dick likes them

past that they're disappointing
>>
>>37506112
some are pretty
that is it
>>
File: 1471326505345s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1471326505345s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>37507718
> 5 years
That's a tiny bit more than just a moment.
>>
the way they smell on a lazy sunday morning

and their feminine benises of course
>>
I love how they make me feel when I cum inside one I love.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.