[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat to fit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fat2.png (90KB, 611x495px) Image search: [Google]
fat2.png
90KB, 611x495px
Who's trying to lose the pudge?
>>
>>37505508
Me....it has been hard. I am causally seeing someone who claims to like the chub, so motivation to lose has gone down.
>>
Yeah i'm ~150 pound atm and I want to lose a lot of weight. I can see man tits coming and my stomach and legs are very chubby and I know it's going to get harder after my 20's.
>>
You literally have a board with a sticky on the fucking top of the page telling you what you need to fucking do. Stop being a lazy fuck. Diet accordingly, and exercise.

You don't even have to go strict on your diet either. I eat candy almost every fucking day, and still lose weight on my cuts.

Fuck off, you lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_214.jpg (48KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_214.jpg
48KB, 600x583px
>overweight femanon
>usually eat lunch, some snacking, and then dinner due to school
>summer starts
>start eating more in the past two weeks without realizing it
>try on a pair of jeans today because I was going to go to the store
>they don't fit anymore
>didn't realize I gained weight until now because I've just been sitting around the house in gym shorts
>weighed myself
>went from a 28.9 BMI to 31.0
>tfw now officially obese
>weighed myself today again
>gained four more pounds
I can't stop.
>>
>>37505508
Me, op. Been dieting, doing HIIT, using a gazelle at night and playing ddr. It actually has been working. I still can sometimes eat junk food, no soda though.
>>
Had 4xConcertas 18mg today and 2 packs of pork jerky, can feel my body getting ever slimmer and slimmer, feelsgoodman
>>
>>37505508
I'm floating around 217. Made a lot of progress this year as i started at 236 but i could definitely do more as I've mostly just been eating less to lose weight. My goal is to make it to 185 and im hoping by the time i start university i'll be at least 200.
>>
>>37505508
I'm trying, I obtained all the things I would need to measure out my weight and how much I'm eating over time. Tomorrow I weigh myself again. Not sure what to expect.
>>
File: pChFn3J.jpg (142KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
pChFn3J.jpg
142KB, 600x640px
>>37505508
For me at the beginning I didn't have any strength at all to change eating habits, I'd eat clean for a day then cheat with something the next, every single time. But I enjoyed working out and found that lifting heavy towards strength would build muscle incredibly fast, while still having the bad eating habits. Body fat % would still be roughly the same, but you'd become noticeably bigger. That's what I did and I enjoyed it and developed a built-fat body. Sure it isn't the ideal way and you're still unhealthy, but I just hated the cycle of trying to eat clean and failing at it.

Now that I'm at this point though, I'm starting to incorporate cardiovascular a few times a week. Just slowly changing my body. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1495841394192.gif (880KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495841394192.gif
880KB, 420x236px
>>37505588
When you find yourself looking for a snack because you're bored, put on your sneakers and go for a half hour walk instead.

We're all gonna make it, guys.
>>
lmao i'm here to do blatant shilling --
if anyone here feels like they need someone to talk to anonymously, looking for vulnerability and compassion, http://www.7cups.com/15200767 :) have a nice day senpai
>>
>>37505848
Hello could I get a free sample of what your service is like?
>>
>>37505910
It's free already smfh
>>
>>37505988
will you get payed if I go through to that link?
>>
>>37506128
nah, i'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart. bless your soul for asking though
>>
My problem is my diet. I exercise every day and have been lifting for years but I'm a shutin so a lot of the times when I'm bored I'll get food and watch a movie or Youtube videos or something.

The only reason I'm not boogie2988 tier is because I work out so much. I'm still fat but not grotesquely, just chubby.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.