[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cripplingdepression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

start my job soon, completely out of money
i wanna try and get a career asap
cant stay with parents forever i think they resent me
sorry for blog how are you all doing?
>>
what job did you get?

are jobs hard work? Is working at a retail store like walmart asking for pain? ive thought about the army but im bad at pushups and running (27 pushups and a 10.5 minute 1 mile)

are jobs stressful or difficult like that?
>>
Started a new job a month ago and I keep feeling like I'm making monumental screwups. I've had several customers bitch me out snd tell me I'm not good at my job but my satisfaction surveys are high.
Why can't I just succeed like normal people. It's always something that makes me worse than other people.
>>
>>37505192
got a job at a library
sometimes, depends on the job. sometimes walmart jobs are great sometimes they're garbage
it really jut depends

>>37505220
everyone gets bitched at sometimes. I think you're doing fine, dont worry about it <3
>>
>>37505220
whats your job? what do you have to do? is it hard?
>>
File: T800B 010.jpg (36KB, 800x600px)
T800B 010.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
I really want to know how to drive a truck but fear that if i went to a school i would fuck up and not be good at it or suck at parking with a trailer or something. ive drove a manual gas car one time and at first i stalled a lot and id be uncomfortable getting on the freeway yet but i drove on the roads with no problems and i worry that ill just make an embarrassment of myself.

do you guys think if ive only drove automatic cars really that i could learn to drive in a 27 day class?
>>
>>37505244
I'm a booking agent for a major airline. I handle reservations and cancellations, etc.
>>
>>37505159
I have the oportunity to move out in november for college to my dream city and finally start living my life at 22, but I would have to live with my mom's friends who knows until when, I don't want to spend not even 2 days in some strange couple house were I feel uncomfortable all the time but the idea of moving is too high, otherwise im ok, still lonely and useless but it would eventually change

do you have any friends?
>>
>>37505329
go for it! Like, if you wanna learn how to drive trucks dont let the fear you'll be bad at it stop you. Everyone is bad at some point.

>>37505410
You should do it! Like, legit shes probably some old woman who wouldnt pay you any mind. It would be easy
Yeah i have friends, number is getting lower but i try to keep who i have. I was fat and unathletic growing up so i had to be funny and thats a good way to make friends
>>
Anyone else struggle with constant boredom? whats some stuff to do for fun? ive beat all my gba pokemon games so much that trying to lay it now makes me feel claustrophobic
>>
>>37505678
I took up lucid dreaming and that really passes the time because you sleep a lot more and better.
>>
>>37505678
Are you interested in any hobbies? Maybe something that gets you out of the house? My hobbies are basically video games and tabletop rpgs
>>
Cigs are bad for you but dpes anyone find that smoking makes you feel better

only a few a day tho
>>
File: do it.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
do it.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Who here /Zoloft/?
>>
>>37505795
i have baby lungs and i cant smoke

>>37505811
a very long time ago
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (2MB, 3024x3022px)
IMG_1843.jpg
2MB, 3024x3022px
>>37505811
It made me fart non stop, was funny as fuck at work though since I hated everyone there and loved gassing them all like the Jews. Eventually had to quit because the bloating was too uncomfortable but stick with it for a month and see if you don't feel a little better. Keep in mind that drugs are not a cure all you also have to push to get better.

Saying this as I'm pounding whiskey again like I do every night. Don't end up like me anon.

Oh and hey Skelly bro. Cheers to all you robots out there.
>>
>>37506143
Just wanted to add that if your parents resent you for being the way you are in this world such as it is then they're terrible parents who don't know shit about you. Just like mine don't know anything about me. They resent that you're no longer that sweet innocent child and have been replaced by a dead inside man that is a stranger to them, still hoping that child who as dead and buried years ago will rise from the dead. Parents are fucking stupid mate.
>>
I wish I could be depressed. I just feel bored, neither happy nor sad.
>>
>>37506240
that literally sounds like depression my dude.
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (36KB, 645x778px)
IMG_2387.jpg
36KB, 645x778px
>missed one dose of medication because the pharmacy was late in filling it
>have been in a downward spiral for days now
I hate that I am taking medication. I want to stop (or at least switch) because the stuff that I am on has given me an endless appetite. I can eat continuously all day without stopping if I don't closely monitor myself. I've gained a shit ton of weight (20+ lbs) in the past few months alone. SSRI's are ridiculous
>>
>>37506276
I'm not that guy, but I get constant feelings of being empty and not really being "there', as if I'm not fully in reality and can only partially experience the world I once lived in. I think it's more than depression, I once saw a psychologist for something related to my adhd/concentration issues, and she said that while I was probably slightly above average in intelligence, I was also incredibly self aware and conscious of some things that most people never even think about and only few give actual deep thought to. Is this depression?
>>
>>37506324
wew swtich my dude. I gained 30 lbs on my last ones it was awfull

>>37506474
disassociation? Sounds something like that. You ever tried meds?
>>
>>37506612
Will do Skelly. Fuck I love these threads, you actually respond to everyone. They give me something to look forward to
>>
I should have killed myself, years ago.
>>
>>37506866
i try at least, sometimes i miss people and i feel garbage about it. But yeah i feel like everyone should have someone to listen to them

>>37506931
why do you say that anon?
>>
>>37505159
Had a dream
>a figure of light appears and tells me he will grant any wish i have
>i stay quiet for a long time and came to the realization that i don't know what i want
then i woke up
I don't know what i want to be,do or wish
at my 22 years i still have no idea why i live i don't want to be a part of this world.
The thing that approaches more to a desire in me dissapearing
But i still eat and sleep why? i am like anyone else but i don't enjoy being alive.
I always reject any chance of improving im just like this and i don't want o change
>>
>>37506612
Yeah I'll check it out, I haven't tried meds (aside from adhd meds like ritalin, and weed a few times), and I'm reluctant to do so, but if you think it'll help then I might look into it. Cheers cunt.
>>
>>37506996
How long have you felt so, worldly apathetic?

>>37507566
good luck my dude
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.