[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC/NJ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: MTA.jpg (26KB, 531x570px) Image search: [Google]
MTA.jpg
26KB, 531x570px
Are you in the five bouroughs or NJ?

If so, welcome! How was your weekend? Feel free to hop into the discord while you're at it:

gg/nmHAeS

Feel free to vent or just comment on how your life has been so far in regards to the city.

Upstate users need not apply.
>>
I'm from Connecticut c-can I play
>>
>>37505029
Sure! I know plenty of people who commute from CT to NYC everyday. Should have said that CT is welcome too.
>>
Yay. I like the city but it's a bitch to get around. Do you get tired of it?
>>
>>37505107
No I do not. I find the city to be pretty easy to get around to be direct with you. Where are you working that it's a pain to get around?
>>
File: IMG_2160.jpg (78KB, 599x681px)
IMG_2160.jpg
78KB, 599x681px
>>37505010
>tfw taking the mta test next week
Hope i get in so i can get those sweet benefits
>>
>>37505339
if you get into the MTA you are set
>>
>>37505010
>2 million people live in NYC illegally

It makes sense. So many Asians and spics that don't speak any English. Sometimes I feel like the only white guy in a 5 mile radius.

And I see thousands of white women with non-white men daily but rarely any white couples.
>>
Any niggas finna pull up to queens?
>>
>>37505449
Depends which neighborhood.
>>37505427
Where are you living dude? Elmhurst?
>>
>>37505466

Born and raised in Jamaica but live out on Long Island now right on the border of NYC and Long Island by Springfield Gardens. Valley Stream, literally right on the border. I can cross the street and be in Queens.
>>
>>37505517
That's nuts. Didn't know those were the demographics there.
>>
>>37505466
Jamaica

Oil
>>
Former New yorker here

Never ever fall for the florida meme. It's the worst and I wish I could go home so badly :(
>>
>>37505581
Damn do I really want to take the E train right now?
>>37505613
Why did you leave in the first place anon?
>>
NJ here. Was thinking of coming up to NY for governers ball but tickets were dumb expensive. I've been trying to finally move out of my parents but NJ in general is stupid expensive to live in. So I'm stuck trying to find a random deal. Fuck.
>>
>>37505649
>but NJ in general is stupid expensive to live in

Where in NJ lol
>>
>>37505643
I think you do if you want a shot at banging big booty latinas. Going to a lounge soon and it's gonna be lit
>>
>>37505643
My parents forced me to move with them a few years ago

I might move back one day when I have money
>>
>>37505698
Anywhere that isn't Trenton or Newark or any other shithole.
>>
>>37505572

The area I live in is basically Queens overrun. It's a mix of Long Island and NYC.
>>
>>37505703
>big booty latinas
Shit too bad I have work tomorrow or I would legit head out.
>>37505704
Definitely move back.
>>37505716
I am thinking about moving to Jersey City right across from Manhattan. What are your thoughts? I don't mind taking the PATH at all.
>>37505750
Is it a nice neighborhood at least?
>>
>>37505791

It's not that bad, it's just everyone is non-white and nobody talks to anyone. Don't even know my neighbors names.
>>
>>37505831
Damn. Kind of trying to stay around whites.
>>
>>37505791
Jersey City has some pretty nice apartments and such to stay in, but that does come at a cost. Catching the PATH makes the commute easy enough too since it'll probably only run you about a half hour.
>>
Brooklyn reporting, MTA is finally fixing up the lower N stations
>>
>>37505874
I do like the privacy of Jersey City.
>>37505875
How is the N in Brooklyn?
>>
>>37505010
Elmhurst reporting in. How is everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>37506362
Pretty good if I do say so myself.
One of my best friends lives in Elmhurst.
>>
>>37506396
Nice, glad to hear that. Do you live close to Elmhurst as well?
>>
>>37506581
No I live 30 minutes away. Big fan of the street food in your neighborhood.
>>
I'm in Morristown NJ
Could someone PLEASE put me out of my misery?
>>
>>37506651
Yea the food around here is pretty awesome. Glad its all there! Is there any nice food places around your area?
>>
>>37506820
Nothing super notable. I live in the UES so it's all high priced trash. There is incredible ramen though.
>>37506796
It could be worse; you could live in South Orange.
>>
>>37506941
Ah okay, I rarely go up there. What ramen place would you recommend? I haven't eaten it in quite some time.
>>
>>37507219
This place 100%:
>>
>>37507280
Sweet, thanks man. I'll definitely check that place out sometime soon!
>>
Anybody live in low income housing/section 8?
>>
>>37507339
For sure; I have never had a bad meal there.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.