[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people with depression or anxiety get into relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pepethefrog.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
How do people with depression or anxiety get into relationships?
>>
>>37503963
>depression
They used to be normal and happy but something happened in there that made them that way
>anxiety
Don't fucking know here, probably the bitch is a gold digger or is some kind of researcher
>>
>>37503963
From personal experience, they don't.
>>
>>37503963
either really lucky or just meme depression n anxiety
>>
depends. if you're white you pick up a low status asian or black. if you're another race idk what you do, just die i guess?
>>
By getting someone equally depressed or worse.
>>
By being a woman, or saving up your energy for one shot at establishing a relationship that will eventually fail unless you learn how to deal with your illness.
>>
Simple. you pretend like you don't have it to make them fall in love with you. as your relationship progresses, u unleash your anxiety powers (eg. have a panic attack while he there, or call him when you get one) . they'll think they're your savoir and by "protecting" u. will grow a bond.
just don't over do it, keep some of it to yourself or they'll get overwhelmed by your anxiety and leave u :^(
>>
If they are female then they simply have to exist, and they'll be able to choose from a wide array of men.

If they are male and good looking, they have too wait for a woman to approach them.

If they are an ugly male they can just kill themselves or accept loneliness.
>>
the acceptance of loneliness is so underrated mate
>>
>>37503963
date a robot who is too pathetic to look for better and will deal with your shit just so they wont die alone.
>>
>>37504003
From personal experience, I don't.
>>
I have accepted that I will be alone forever. Now I'm just looking for friends on the internet that will ghost me when they realize how bland I am. I don't blame them--they are good people
>>
Girls have a want to feel like they're changing someone for the better. That's why you always see innocent girls with drug addicted boyfriends. They by dating someone like that, they'll be able to help. It's the same shit with depression
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.