[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So, tell me what's been bothering you robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Aku therapy session.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aku therapy session.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>So, tell me what's been bothering you robots?
>>
>>37503930
I lost my oneitis to someone else. Sometimes she comes back, but she's ruined forever now. It's been 2 or 3 years since I found out and I still cry to this very day

Multiple people have hit on me but none were serious. They just wanted one night stands. There's this other grill that I could get serious with but I don't like her as much as the one.
>>
>go to friend's house to drink
>let's call them Joe, Bob, and Tim
>Tim brings a girl over who we've met before
>she is mostly cuddling with Tim, but is physically flirty with everyone, particularly Joe, to the point that it's really awkward for Tim
>Joe, Bob, and the girl are texting and laughing, pretty clear they're talking to each other
>at some point I'm alone with Tim and he basically tells me he feels like complete shit
>I catch Joe alone and he asks if I can keep a secret and says that the girl asked him and Bob to do her at once, and that they want to get Tim to fall asleep
>I am kind of like "uhhh well he just me he felt like shit etc" to try to imply maybe he shouldn't do this to his friend
>Joe just says "oh well he deserves better than this trash anyway"
>Tim doesn't go to sleep and the girl eventually leaves and everyone starts going off to sleep, and I leave in the morning
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-09-12.png (74KB, 1219x892px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-09-12.png
74KB, 1219x892px
>>37503930
I've fallen for this girl I'm sexting. She has a bf and has told me she doesn't like enough to date me. So I just messaged her saying we should stop and she hasn't replied yet and I'm incredibly anxious atm.
>>
>>37504230
So stop. What's there to be anxious about?
>>
>>37504266
Because I want her to at least reply. I have feels and if she just ghosts me after this message I'm gonna be pretty sad.
>>
>Be me, stupid idiot with a high level of "autistic depression" (haven't kissed a girl
>Invited to a party
>lmao i go
>Girl that I liked starts talking me
>other girl that i like shows up
>idk what to do
>I just drink the whole night and try to talk with each one of them
>another girl that (i would fuck) invites me to dance
>i "move" myself
>severe anxiety kicks in
> I drink to forget the pain
>A "friend" makes out with the girl a like
>The girl I liked leaves
>the girl I would fuck its throwing up on the bathroom
>depressed phase kicks in
> talk with the only female friend I have left
> she leaves
> I leave
> the next day I throw up in the sink instead of the toilet
>>
I have this existential dread that I'm going to get kilied in a couple months cause of where I'm going.
>>
File: 1486248209998.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486248209998.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>37503930
the existence of roasties and connieposters in every single thread in this god forsaken place
FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Well doctor, ever since I started flossing my teeth with pubes I've gotten severe herpes. Is it normal to be black?
>>
>>37504024
Just go for it with the new girl anon. You may find she's better than you thought. Im trying to get over my oneitis too and think I'm gonna try talking to new girls too.
>>
File: 1496627884748.png (44KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1496627884748.png
44KB, 500x461px
>>37503930
>I have feels and if she just ghosts me after this message I'm gonna be pretty sad.

I know that feel anon. I was head over heels for this girl i was friends with and finally gained the courage to ask her out. She rejected me and after that she ghosted me and it feels pretty bad, but im slowly getting over it. I just told myself that if she just wants to do something as cruel as that then she just isn't as great as i thought in the first place .
>>
>>37504230
She's probably just toying with you. Lewd texts are for a girl you're already fucking or she sends nudes.
>>
File: IMG_1672.png (1MB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1672.png
1MB, 700x990px
>>37504426
Umm what did I ever do to you? Like seriously? Rude. Besides the point there's only me, the rest are posers.
>>
>>37504730
No sexting as in we share nudes
>>
File: 1496515868853.jpg (8KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496515868853.jpg
8KB, 227x250px
I truly care about my oneitis she's a student at the highschool I work at, but I know no would understand if she and I were to be together and she would make me a black sheep amongst my family because she acts weird and doesn't do well in her classses
>>
I don't want to care about anything anymore. Every time I do I just get hurt. There's no point
>>
File: syc_image_syc_111715.png (136KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
syc_image_syc_111715.png
136KB, 333x250px
My best friend is a lesbian. She has a crush on chick A. Chick A got drunk at a party and confided in me all of her depressive life story and troubled past and we talked a bit after that.

I want to go out with chick A to have some tea and because I have a saviour complex and, while trying to persuade her to go out with my friend is my main objective, I truly believe my friend could be a good influence and loyal person to Chick A because best friend is head over heels for Chick A, and Chick A really sounded desperate for a ray of light. This would be good for them if A just gave her a genuine chance after just leading best friend on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.