[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm posting jojos' everyday until the fag threads leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

I'm posting jojos' everyday until the fag threads leave or mods do something about them
>>
File: 18940563468.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px)
18940563468.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Joseph best jojo
I'm typing this and assuming it's not original, but if it is I'm very disappointed in all of /r9k/.
>>
>>37503652
Anon, we don't post here just to fuck with you, we post here because there is a difference between gays and fags. Fags are the kind to shit up /lgbt/. Gaybots post here because gay people who do their best to maintain a normie image are as rejected and alienated as any KHV NEET, no matter what impression liberals give you.

It's either be a fag and spin the HIV+ wheel or stay quiet about who and what you are and remain alone. We don't get love, we don't get bfs (or gfs), we just get told it's acceptable to be who we are even though we know the people saying that exact thing will discriminate against us if we aren't "good gays."

tl;dr there's no country for gay people who don't slut it up and conform perfectly to the accept "gay image"
>>
>>37504465
>>>/lgbt/

Fuck off fags, we're full.
>>
>>37504483
Too bad, all your shitty Chinese cartoons aren't going to get rid of us.

Shouldn't you be complaining to the mods about the blatant violations of rule 3? Oh wait, you probably lick that you sick little shit.
>>
Post S2 Jojo is intrinsically gay.
>>
File: 1495450967265.png (204KB, 767x519px) Image search: [Google]
1495450967265.png
204KB, 767x519px
We already have that kakyoinposter tho.

Also, Past 7 wasn't as good as everyone hyped it to be, it started slow as fuck. Part 5 had good minor villains with bad major villain and Part 6 was good major villain with bad minor villains.
>>
File: awaken.png (419KB, 1404x1099px) Image search: [Google]
awaken.png
419KB, 1404x1099px
>protesting gays
>posting Jojo

Have you even read Jojo?
>>
>>37504713
I have complained to them about the blatant violation of rule 3. Even in Janitor applications.
>>
>>37504868
Well, thanks then. I'm pretty sure a greater problem than us gays is the mods turning their head the other way when it comes to rule 3 violations.

Something is deeply wrong with our modship. They're sick.
>>
File: 1452210298431.jpg (751KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452210298431.jpg
751KB, 960x1080px
>>37504818
Hey! There's nothing gay about handsome muscular fashionably-dressed men making heroic poses at each other.
>>
File: a_literal_grill.jpg (304KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
a_literal_grill.jpg
304KB, 800x600px
>trying to ban fags
>not trying to ban grills
Why are we even having this conversation when there's a much larger group of people who definitely are not robots that have invaded this board? The question of whether or not fagbots exist is completely irrelevant when there are dozens of orbiter threads at any given moment.
>>
>>37504392
don't be disappointed in us when you should be disapointed in your shit taste
>>
>>37504465
Gaybots post here because gay people who do their best to maintain a normie image are as rejected and alienated as any KHV NEET, no matter what impression liberals give you.

No you aren't. You're alienated because your sexual lifestyle and identity is degenerate and abnormal. You are NOTHING like us.

You're male Stacey's. You get laid. You can go on grindr and get a dozen guys wanting to fuck you. You can post your "boipucci" and flirt with other fags for attention. You probably have friends and a social life. Even if your choices are degenerate. You still have other degenerates that want to be with you and be around you. That's human contact and social contact and sexual intimacy. Even sucking some guy you met on craigslists cock in a gas station bathroom is more intimacy that most of us have ever or will ever have.

We aren't robots because people persecute and reject us because of something we chose. We're robots because we fall between the cracks and nobody even cares enough to hate us or persecute us.

gay"bots" and robots have nothing in common. You are nothing like us at all.

You complain fags are the type that shit up /lgbt/ but here you are shitting up /r9k/.
>>
>>37504786
End of Part 4 kind of turned me off of Jojo. Magic-bullshit-turn-back-time-1 hour-get-out-of-jail-free-card PLUS anyone who you killed magically dies ontop of whoever you can kill next time, PLUS is unstoppable and teleports a bomb inside ur eye LOL U DEAD, HAHA EVERYONE SUCKS BUT ME, only weakness is he can't use Killer Queen while it's active. OH AND HE gets full control of Stray Cat for no reason now which makes him more powerful! Stopping time was a bit excessive with Star Platinum, and Heart Attack were kind of bullshit, but it worked out nice that they still had big weaknesses. Killer Queen was complete bullshit.
>>
File: 1493349439722.jpg (61KB, 382x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493349439722.jpg
61KB, 382x577px
>>37506613
I just can't get mad at David Bowie Catman, anon. Stray Cat obviously was thankful to its owner. And if you think that's bullshit, that's nothing. Just wait until Part 6 main villain. Now THAT is bullshit.
>>
JoJo is the only good anime/manga. Part 4 or Part 7 is the best. Each are good in their own ways tho. My favorite stand is Kraft Work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.