[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get drunk and tell your cousin that you are in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>tfw you get drunk and tell your cousin that you are in love with her in such a detail that you don't have any chance to pretend it was a joke or a broken account.

It's 6 AM here goys, what drink should I get first? I'm thinking beer, but any recommendations are welcome. Also alcoholism general.
>>
>>37503352
>drinking
>6am
anon I...
>>
>>37503352
>beer
get some cheap vodka m8
>>
File: 1495854675159.png (26KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1495854675159.png
26KB, 514x352px
>>37503352
We're waiting for the full story anon.
>>
>>37503891
I already got beer mate, vodka was the thing that fucked me up yesterday, so I'm not going to make same mistake again.

Also does this matter, does anything I do matter? I think that I"m going to disappear like the tears in the rain. Everything I felt, every god damn thing I experienced is going to disappear. What's the point?
>>
>uni student
>it's summer
>been drinking because I have nothing to do all day
>been drunk for most of the last 2 weeks
how do I stop drinking to pass the time?
>>
>>37504229
You have zapoi.

I miss the uni days, cherish it man. Nothing will ever come close to that.
>>
>>37504336
>Nothing will ever come close to that.
Thank god I never want anything to come close to this again, it's been miserable as shit
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>37503352
>get really drunk
>confess to friend that I love her
>"sigh, I know anon, you do this at least twice a year"
>>
>>37504862
You shouldn't do it like that. Only time I confess love to women I call them whores and cumdumpsters to save my face. They are so fucking addicted to attention that even vilest words don't make them to delete me. For last three years I had about 2 girls to absolutely cut contact with me, others love it.
>>
I might be drinking later, I'm currently tripping LSD but I like to drink myself down from trips at the end of the night.
>>
File: IMG_1149.jpg (107KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.jpg
107KB, 880x640px
>>37503352
Been on a couple month bender, drunk texted everyone I know about horrible horrible things. Grab a bottle of popov and some Schweppes + a pack of smokes and just ride it out. We all die in the end. Just drink up and have fun

t alcoholic
>>
why tf would u even wanna get drunk? Become a stoner instead. So much more satisfying. The occasional fat acid trip too.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_051043.jpg (130KB, 720x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_051043.jpg
130KB, 720x686px
> got drunk
> got a psychotic attack
> dump online friend

Just sad now.
>>
>>37505231
Why not all three? I'm a trifecta of awfulness
>>
>>37505231
There's basically no weed in my country except of seasons. Only spice shit and that fucked my psychology up so much that I don't touch it anymore.
>>
>>37504336
>cherish it
What does Norman mean by this? Will I really be looking back in twenty years thinking "I wish I were lonely, broke, and wasted all the time just like the good old days?"
>>
>>37505178
Good for you. LSD was one of the most worthwhile things to hapoen during my college years so far.
>>
>>37505602
It's nice to have a semi reliant hook but I tend to do it too much when I buy it in bulk. It's probably gonna be a while after this before I trip again.
>>
You probably shouldn't drink anymore if this is the stuff you're doing, anon. Chill out and play some vidya and think of a way to cover this up.
>>
>>37505535
I also fucked my mind once smoking some high resin shit . Gave me a panic attack. Ended in ER
>>
>>37505569
Yes, you will. The only thing that comes to that is childhood fun and nobody gives a fuck about that.
>>
>>37505733
If being depressed and blown out on drugs is going to be the high point of my life, I may as well buy my ticket to Bergen and begin the hermit life early.
>>
>>37505729
I got into solipsism because of that, thought that all of the life was the product of my imagination. After a while it got worse, and I ended up in hospital as well.
>>
>>37505781
Shit, don't ever try DXM lad
>>
>>37505806
What's Dxm my negro? Is it lie Dmt?
>>
>>37505569
I actually believe that I will miss it. I was way better of when I didn't have a job along with my studies. Work is just stressful because I have to go to classes in the morning and work in the afternoon. The first two years of college was a fucking bliss. Alkohol is now what keeps me going
>>
You need Jesus. But also someone to talk to.
http://www.7cups.com/15200767
(I apologize for my shilling)
>>
>>37505770
What do you think your elder life will be like?

It's the high point, only thing that can counter it is you becoming millionaire and we both know that it's not likely.
>>
>>37506125
Viewing 19-24 as your "high point" assumes that you have zero hopes and dreams for your life. In the future I will move far away from this miserable country and live a life supported by the skills I'm cultivating now. Uni is only a paradise to chad, it's his victory lap and his last years of having life handed to him on a silver platter before going off to become a wagecuck for eternity. For the rest of us, it's another step toward self actualization that is severely overhyped by normie media.
>>
>>37506315
Listen to me you underage cunt. I have seen the life as it is, maybe I'm yet young but nobody can tell me I haven't experienced enough. If you want to go from existential point of view, it is still the most important part of your life, stopping to be a boy and becoming a man.
>>
>tfw sunday and every that sells beer closed at midnight
>>
>>37505733
>is childhood fun and nobody gives a fuck about that.
Only if you have money, looks or free time (aka money), elsewise it's shit and you're better off waiting until you're slightly older and at least have money. Stop shitposting just because you're a chad that's burned out his looks and now has nothing better to do.
>>
I feel you OP.

>tfw you get drunk and tell your close friend about your crossdressing fetish.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.