[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cock leaks to much precum inside my foreskin and makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_miqk8ibdVj1r3gpalo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miqk8ibdVj1r3gpalo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x364px
>tfw cock leaks to much precum inside my foreskin and makes the inside all sticky thanks to me leaking like a faucet

Anyone else have this feel?
>>
>>37503102
definitely not
sounds like it would smell OP
>>
>>37503195
It does a little, but it also feels really good to jerk around and play with

Only awful part is the cleaning up
>>
>>37503102
Yeah but I love it because it give me a few moments to touch the head bare because it acts as a lubricant.
>>
>>37503102
>tfw it was stolen

A few more years until I can get it back in full, nerves and all, if everything works out.
>>
>tfw you got balanitis from not cleaning up the pre swamp
>>
the opposite
i've never had precum in my life
>>
>>37503459
sorry cutlet, your only hope lies in lazy italian faggots who nobody takes seriously. maybe if you live to be 90 you can experience it.
>>
Yes all the time, even right now

If I get slightly horny I leak quite a lot and have to roll the skin back
>>
>>37503538
>90

LOL, they're going to NYC's gay pride event this year, and they've been getting record funding.
>>
File: ifuckingneedthis.jpg (30KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckingneedthis.jpg
30KB, 560x292px
>>37503562
Oh, and they also have some new staff, too.
>>
>>37503548
That's fucking hot, same
>>
>>37503548
Same.
My underwear can be soaked if I'm dirty talking with someone.
>>
>>37503102
>>37503457
>>37503267
>>37503548
>>37503752
>>37503800
I'm baffled. I had no idea that men got wet too when aroused.
>>
>>37503899
Yea just more in a concentrated area, plus no one really notices anyway cause the cock goes into wet holes most of the times anyway

But yea, its a response to help it self lube up
>>
i met a girl who really loves precum. i didn't know women were turned on by that shit
>>
26 and I don't really make precum anymore unless I've been edging for hours. Used to make it easily when I was younger
>>
I produce pre but only I'm actively using my penis.
I've never gotten, or atleast I haven't noticed, pre coming out while just horny.
>>
>>37503899
Most girls don't. I had a chick think I'd jizzed in my pants whilst kissing before until I pointed out I was still rock hard.

It's basically natures lube to prevent tearing our foreskin
>>
Do girls like to 'accidentally' swallow precum?
>>
>>37504258
SAme, said that i precumed to much because of my fat nuts or something, was a sexy compliment
>>
>>37504458
precum taste better than semen but it lacks the oomph that a cumshot has
>>
>>37504458
you can't really tell it apart from saliva
>>
>>37503102
actually yes
by now i've grown to like the smell of cum that's left on my foreskin atfer fapping
t'was the only option to be fair, no matters how many showers i take the smell won't go away, plus some women get off on dick smell so it's all fine and dandy.
>>
>>37503502
What was it like?
Something is wrong with my foreskin but I don't know what it is and I've always had it -- it's really fucking sticky and hurts to pull back; like ripping off a band-aid. If I pinch it shut and piss, that lubes it up enough to make it smoothly go back, but that dries up in a couple minutes and it's back to sticking.
>>
>>37504726

Mine is...not that bad, but it takes a bit of effort to pull it back (it doesn't roll back super smooth like some guys you see)

I've found, however, that it will if you don't fap for about 1.5 to 2 weeks. Mine rolls back just fine after that period, not sure why.
>>
>>37504767
>I've found, however, that it will if you don't fap for about 1.5 to 2 weeks. Mine rolls back just fine after that period, not sure why.
Interesting. I go months without fapping and it's always sticky. ;_;
>>
>>37503102
>>tfw cock leaks to much precum inside my foreskin and makes the inside all sticky thanks to me leaking like a faucet
>
>Anyone else have this feel?

Yes but if I keep fapping with all that sticky juice in my penis it starts to hurt my skin and it can leave scars the day after. So I go to the bath to clean it. Then I keep fapping
>>
>>37504799

Damn, I'm sorry anon. You might actually have a problem you need to have looked at if that's the case
>>
>>37504856
I had phimosis and fixed that, now I just need to figure this out. I'll try treating for yeast even though I've never experienced any itching, redness, discharge, etc.
>>
>>37504900
when you got rid of phimosis, did they take your foreskin too?
>>
>>37504958
No, I just stretched for 10min twice a day. It took at least 6 months to get to a point where it would easily go back while lubricated. There is a good forum on network54 for treating phimosis.
>>
>>37504985
would you mind linking it dear brother? don't want to become a cutpleb
i only have a problem with my foreskin when my penis gets hard, the skin strangles the gland and it really fucking hurts
plus i can't ejaculate properly
>>
>>37504900

Same, I had phimosis till I was 18 or 19 because nobody ever told me you had to pull that shit back. Anyway, you could also just try putting lotion on it like you would your hands. I don't like doing that cause it gets all...weird and smelly after a while, but it might work for you? Could just be that the skin is too dry. How much water do you drink / fat do you eat?
>>
>>37505018
Water is all I drink, I'm usually sipping on a cup all day. Coconut oil is my lube of choice.

>>37505016
http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184/
>>
>>37505016

https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
I think this is the one I used way back when...if not, it's basically the same. It took me about 2-3 months of daily stretching, so don't get discouraged and keep at it

>>37505096

Damn nigga, I have no idea what it could be then. Sorry I can't be of more help. Best of luck to you, anon
>>
>>37505141
>https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
That is pretty inspiring, the dude had fucking pinhole phimosis and fixed it himself. Mine wasn't nearly that bad.
>>37505018
Good luck, I'm sure you can stretch it out -- like the other guy says, just be patient and keep at it.
>>
>>37503102
>be me
>be circumcised
>doing foreskin restoration
>progress is slow but measurable
>decide to do cum holy grail
>eat celery, drink lots of water, exercise, take Zinc, L-Arganine, and Pygeum bark
>wake up one morning
>precum soaked underwear
>balls ache like a mofo
>cock is diamonds and still leaking end up jerking off in underwear
The stuff works lads
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.