[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I hurt a roastie's feelings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496551409612.jpg (93KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496551409612.jpg
93KB, 640x428px
How do I hurt a roastie's feelings?
>>
you can't hurt a roasties feelings because roasties have no feelings
>>
>>37502816
Why would you want to do that? That's not very nice.
>>
File: IMG_1664.png (381KB, 864x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.png
381KB, 864x688px
>>37502836
Literally this. Rude.
>>
>>37502823
This,they're too narcisistics to their feelings be hurt
>>
>>37502816
they have no feelings. the only way to hurt them is physical violence, but then you go to jail. roasties have won
>>
it really is impossible. they won't remember it in a few hours. they have so many friends that friendship holds no meaning to them, it is just something they take for granted like breathing air. thats why when they get bored they start trying to find flaws in their friends to create drama etc because they dont mind losing a few for the laughs.
>>
File: Lain (47).jpg (161KB, 1021x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Lain (47).jpg
161KB, 1021x1234px
>>37502849
You post on here a lot. Do you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>37502900
Does anyone on this board?
>>
>>37502900
It's funny you say that because I do but it's just fun to tease everyone here?
>>
File: h-DINNER-ARGUMENT-960x540 (1).jpg (165KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
h-DINNER-ARGUMENT-960x540 (1).jpg
165KB, 960x540px
>>37502849
One thread, ONE THREAD GOD DAMMIT, can we have one thread where this normie fuck doesn't show up.
>>
>>37502816
If we knew do you think they would still be here?
>>
>>37502957
>>37502946
>i'm just trolling bro haha xDDD
i hate these normie idiots so much
>>
>>37502980
Ew I don't type like that, as if. Glad you all love me so much. <3
>>
>>37502816
It's fairly easy, and I do it all the time. Basically, find out what they spend the most time on and try to target it but in a way that isn't an insult but just a statement. Like if you say you look ugly they'll be like "fuck off faggot!" Instead, go to them and be like "Are you Jewish? Your nose reminds me of this Jewish teacher I had. Nice lady." It puts them in a weird position where they're hurt but can't retaliate because it wasn't an insult. Another thing I like targeting is their makeup since goes do that a lot and it's an easy thing to target since they spend a lot of time on it. Also, try to talk about their eyes and other stuff.

Hope this helped anon.
>>
>>37502816
They are mocking people because of their reactions. They expect you to be mad. They want you to talk back because they are feeding on it. You have to pretend, or even better, you have to believe, that you do not give a fuck about anything they say. You have to look at them with absolute void in your eyes without even the slightest hint of provoked emotion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.