[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need money to pay my surgeries, because my body is fugly, i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dream girl.jpg (174KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Dream girl.jpg
174KB, 736x1104px
I need money to pay my surgeries, because my body is fugly, i hate it, and i'll never gonna be happy with it. I would do anything ANYTHING to have a new body.

If one of you can and is willing to pay for at least one of the surgeries i need i will become your sex slave forever or do what you ask me to do
>>
>>37502631
If it's relevant: I'm a woman.
>>
post pics of your stupid meatsack that you want to be replaced with perfect silicon.
>>
File: hj.jpg (6KB, 130x162px) Image search: [Google]
hj.jpg
6KB, 130x162px
>>37502695
THIIIIIS is myyyyy bodddddy
>>
>>37502778
>tfw no small-titted gf to wear skimpy sundresses for me in the summer

You're not fat, you're white, there's nothing wrong with you, fuck off.
>>
>>37502827
Wouldn't you pay for my surgeries in exchange of anything you want
>>
>>37502778
those look nice. the belly too.
>>
>>37502837
No because I don't have the money, I don't know where you live, and I'm capable of talking to girls to get my sexual needs met due to being a normieeeeeeee
>>
>>37502631
Get a sugar daddy.. Is your face pretty?
>>
>>37502934
>Get a sugar daddy
How?
>>
>>37502979
not suggesting anybody visit reddit, but there's an r/sugarlifestyleforums that seems hilariously unreal
>>
>>37502979
Sign up for sugar daddy websites. Like the other anon said, reddit. There's a bimbofication subforum if you're into that. Find other similar subreddits and repeat what you've said in this thread, get your username out there. If men are interested they'll message you.
>>
>>37502837
Do you mind getting pregnant? Make me a daughter and we have a deal.
>>
>>37503184
Ok. My price would be: Lipo and boobs
>>
>>37503280
I'm not paying anything until you give birth and if it's a boy you're getting an abortion and we're rerolling. Are you ok with that?
>>
>>37503359
>I'm not paying anything until you give birth
Nope. Until i'm pregnant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.