[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of fordyce spots? Will girls care?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fordyce-spots-image-4_medium.jpg (27KB, 300x124px) Image search: [Google]
fordyce-spots-image-4_medium.jpg
27KB, 300x124px
How do I get rid of fordyce spots? Will girls care?
>>
>>37502326
>Will girls care?

once you're far enough for them to notice them you've already won so no
>>
>>37502326
I am also asking this question
>>
>>37502326
The spots are perfectly normal. Girls won't care. If they are really bad I think a doctor can do something about it.
>>
File: 1487910239936.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1487910239936.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>tfw squeeze the white shit out of them and smell it
>smells like cheese
>>
Are fordyce spots the male roastie?
>>
>>37502369
Some girls would litterally dening you sex for that m8
>>
i have pic related
the short answer is no you can't get rid of them
the long answer is no and you make it look worse if you try
>>
>>37502419
>Some girls would litterally dening you sex for that m8

not really m8
>>
>>37502411
i used to do this when i was 15 or so
>squeeze 10 or so of them while on the toilet
>disgusting white shit everywhere
>penis looks like it was ravaged by ants

why even live if you have this shit?
>>
>>37502401
>>37502375
>>37502369
they're normal and super common, stop being autistic, it's not like you'll ever have to deal with this issue irl anyways
>>
>>37502411
this
oreganoly post
>>
Pee pee problems thread?

My dick is covered in eczema and tiny little rifts because the skin can't stretch enough.
>>
>>37502488
now that's gross(tm)
>>
>>37502506
yes it is, and I'm 100% sure no person will ever willingly touch it.
>>
There is nothing you can do and no it doesn't matter. Leave it alone.
I suppose a girl could be weird about it but thats only because she's literally never seen her own junk (this is more common that you'd imagine).
Girls getting weird about dicks within the normal range of appearance is actually quite funny. Glass houses and all that.
>>
>>37502326

I have them, and none of the girls I've fucked have even mentioned it. Nor have they said anything about my phimosis.
>>
>>37502326
Uhh guys I've got spots just like those but each has a white head on it. Sometimes they will grow slightly. Research online brings up nothing, what is it and what do? Also they don't itch, hurt or pop unless cut open
>>
>>37502411
wait there's pus in those?
>>
>>37502419
>>37502419
why would you want to have sex with these women?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.