[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /r9k/ ever run away as a child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bfb.gif (400KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.gif
400KB, 480x270px
Did /r9k/ ever run away as a child?
>>
>>37501902
I did when I was 13, random group of guys took me in for a few days. Then again when I was 16, but that time I got government assistance and lived on my own. Nobody even cared, they didn't even look for me.
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>37501902
Yea i did it alot.
Sometimes i just had to leave that god forsaken house and go sleep at the park some nights.
This world isnt fair.
>>
>>37501902

Run from home...? No...

I used to run from others... I was beaten regularly, after being laughed at.
>>
>>37501902
Yes but i now realize it was a mistake
>me 10
>aunt was 19 she didn't liked me very much because i stole my mom's attention from her
>she was really weird and wanted to get attention from everyone
>one day my mom leaves me with her because she was at the grocery store
>she called me to her room
>i enter and she was fully naked(i still fap to that perky tits and bush)
>run away immediatly i was a scaredy kid i guess
>tfw we moved after that to another state
>now my only dream is to bury my face in her thicc ass
>>
>>37501902
>usually would go sleep somewhere shitty or out in the open for a night or two
>usual bratty that'll show them attitude
>things get heated at home
>mothers being a self-centered piece of human garbage
>grandmother is dying where she's living now
>mother could throw in some money to help her move to a better place for care
>mom wants to use the cash for a nice vacation across the country with friends she hasn't seen since college
>doesn't see the worth of prolonging grandma's life she'll just die in X years anyway this couls be my last chance to see my friends again
>knew mother was a piece of shit but my mind can't seem to mesh with the idea she's this far gone as a human being
>small mental break
>rob the shitty safebox for her tripfund
>take some of her jewelry too
>hock what i had for what i could
>leave home with a suitcase full of bread, some pants, a shirt, a coat, a shitty mall-tier survival knife, and some spam
>manage to hitchhike all the way to fucking detroit over the course of a month
>broke as shit and didn't even know it was detroit just knew that this wasn't toronto
>spend about a month or so homeless being scum
>get taken in by a nice lady i tried to rob during my more feral but weak phase
>managed to convince me after sometime to call home
>initially nothing ever came from it moms too pissed i robbed her of that shit and vacation she'd rather i die etc etc
>lady that took me in eventually starts cussing her out on the phone one time
>don't know what was said cause i escaped that shit by hiding out on the fire escape
>whatever she said it worked
>dad came and picked me up after about a week
>come home 5ish months after leaving sans most of my social skills, respect for people in general, and use of my left ring finger and pinky to what seems like a permanent extent
>>
>>37501902
Actually yes sort of

>first day of kindergarten
>didn't like it
>there was a hole in the fence
>escape and start running home crying for mommy
>unfortunately got caught and parents had to pick me up
and that's how my initiative got a fence fixed
>>
>>37502750
Keep your head up Rinny-pie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.