[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKEUP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1476028627902.jpg (31KB, 612x578px)
1476028627902.jpg
31KB, 612x578px
Makeup for men: Does any body here have experience using makeup to cover your acne? I am about to go to the store to shop for something to cover a pimple on my face. WHat product should I look for? Like a cream or a powder or what?
>>
>>37501744
Well, not for men but it's the same. Start with a light primer/ moisturiser. Apply concealer, liquid foundation, and a setting powder.

At the very least, you are looking for a good concealer:) Don't be afraid to ask for help to find one that best matches your skin tone!
>>
>>37501884
There is no way I'm going to bother with all of those steps. There's no way I will be able to pick out the right stuff for all 4 of those things. I'm just going to look for a concealer like you said and leave it at that.
>>
>>37502080
Not him, but I tried that shit when I was in middle school because I had the same thought process as you, and it makes you look like shit and obviously wearing make up. Even 10 years later I remember running to the bathroom after immediately getting to school and furiously washing it off so people would stop laughing at me.
>>
>>37502080
Hahaha. I know being a girl is complicated. I spend around 1,000 each year on makeup alone (and I don't even wear that much).

Honestly, I would also try and get a nice face mask, moisturiser, and face wash. Also wear sunscreen when going out. Treat the problem at its source.
>>
File: autism_1.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
autism_1.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>37502179
But surely that won't happen if I pick out the right color and put it on right...? I mean just look at girls, they manage to do it. I'm leaving right now to go look for some.

>>37502205
Heh... thanks for the help babe. Now get off my board, no girls allowed
>>
>>37502080
All of the things she suggested are helpful and not hard to find.

>moisturizer
Moisturizing your skin will help with your acne. Not hard to find or super expensive.
>primer
Makeup goes on easier so people can't tell you're wearing it. Not hard to find either.
>Concealer and liquid foundation
These ones might be a bit trickier, but if you're buying them in person you can swatch it on the inside of your arm to make sure it matches your skin tone.
>>
>>37502738
I ended up getting a "concealer crayon" at Target. I just tried it out and I think it will do the trick for now because I just have one solitary acne at the moment. I have face lotion but I always forget to use it so I'll at least start using that more often.
>>
File: IMG_7861.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7861.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Girl here- get a Nars brand concealer and a brush. Rub lotion on your face and wait like 5 mins. Then put the concealer on the pimple. ONLY ON THE PIMPLE not around it- this is VERY important or it'll highlight the pimple making it more obvious. Then dab with a brush until it blends into the skin. Start with teeny tiny amounts, like so small you can barely see it, and add on as needed after dabbing (sorry bad wording). Have a salesperson at sephora color match you to make sure you get the right color concealer this is SO important
>>
>>37503394
This is good advice, but I doubt most robots would have the confidence to talk to a Sephora worker. They would probably act like cunts anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4HMUG3qusM

That video helped me out. Be sure to buy makeup brushes too because they really help apply stuff evenly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.