[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1453060607858.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
1453060607858.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>Haven't tripped in months
>decide it's time for a DXM trip
>went to the drugstore
>asked for a DXM syrup
>got handed a syrup without a box
>bought it
>walked home
>drank it
>it's been an hour and havent feel anything
>just realized that it could have been a dummy bottle without any DXM in it

Fuckers...
>>
>>37500759
>drink cough syrup to get high
>get pissy because they gyp you
>>
>>37500759
you dont ask for "DXM" you retard. its not "DXM" its "cought syrup" you have to find the right kind in the store yourself.
>>
>>37500759
Huff some paint, I heard that'll get you gnarly and groovy, dude
>>
>not reading the ingredients
>not isolating the dxm from all the other stuff added in like acetaminophen
>not encapsulating the isolated dxm
>not doing the isolation in batches and weekly basis so you have a lot for whenever
You sound like your typical drug addict. So what thing in your life can you not handle and need to self-medicate over?
>>
>an hour
DXM comeups are 2h at least, more if you didn't fast.
Also
>not reading the bottle
I do not understand this thread at all
>>
>>37500843
Dude the only ingredient labeled was DXM and I wouldn't do an extraction, I'd rather chug the syrup than spening more money in the stuff needed to extract the DXM

Fucking bottle said it was DXM ;_;
>>37500863
>>
>asking for DXM
>>
>>37500759
Hello Mr. Goldstein can I have some DXM? I really want to get high lol.
>>
>>37501029
so they actually do have "dummy bottles" for druggies?
>>
>>37501099
No, OP is just being a paranoid idiot
>>
>>37500887
Dude wait another two hours before getting sad. What they did is technically illegal, assuming you're not a troll, and highly unlikely because of how much shit it could get a big company in if done regularly.
>>
>>37501099
No, but not all cough syrups have DXM in them. They could have, if they wanted to, given him a bottle without it.
It's kind of like if a meth head went in and asked for "that stuff people make meth with"
You figure out which bottle has DXM (robitussin dry cough) and ask for that, you don't ask for fucking DXM.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.