[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Francis is cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 418484.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
418484.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
If any of you have watched House of Cards and love it as much as I do, why why why does Frank let Thomas Yates cuck him? He knows Tom and Claire fuck. It's bullshit. And in chapter 61 he even asks Tom to not cheat on his wife.

What cuckery. I thought Frank was better than that.
>>
>>37499629
frank is gay as heavily implied when he meets his college 'buddy'
frank is generally a degenerate psychopath who doesn't have normal human emotions
>>
>>37499888
this. nothing wrong with that though
>>
he's been a cuck since season 3
>>
>>37499924
yea

i like the show too, really felt for the journalist girl and the journalist guy
as well as the dem congressman when he got killed
literally 'he cant keep getting away with it'

so disgusting, though i think the 'kill the good guys' trope is getting a little old
>>
>>37499629

His relationship with Claire is for political reasons

Their relationship is pretty much exclusively for their political benefit

That's not to say they don't love each other

But frank doesn't really care too much about her in a sexual way
>>
>>37499629
You fundamentally misunderstand both Francis and Francis and Claire's relationship.

First off: Francis is an 8 on the Kinsey Scale. He's mostly sexually attracted to men, but he did at one time love his wife. I'm not sure that he does anymore, and that seems to cut both ways with Claire betraying him at the end of the season by not pardoning him. Both he and Claire have a longstanding open-marriage agreement: this is what lets him manipulate Zoe Barnes, and he has no problem with allowing Claire a little bit of companionship with Tom: she loved him, after all. If Claire is kept happy, things are better for both of the Underwoods, in Frank's mind. He asks Tom not to cheat on his wife because he doesn't want Claire getting hurt, and the threat to Tom is implied.

It will be interesting to see them destroy one another, though.
>>
>>37499953
yeah, it is kinda old. you're right. I wonder how it all ends.

have you started season 5?
>>
>>37499985
Why does he fuck Zoe?
He didn't get much out of that relationship
>>
>>37499985
>with Claire betraying him at the end of the season by not pardoning him.

I haven't finished the season.
>>
>>37500019
He fucks her to control her, and plus she's cute, so whatever.

They even reference that in one of Francis's soliloquies.
>>
>>37500011
is it out??
the last season i watched is where frank announced war over the tv?
>>
>>37500067
Yeah the fifth came out on may 30 on netflix
>>
>>37500039
Looks like you learned a valuable lesson: don't discuss a newly released piece of media on the internet if you haven't finished it yet unless you don't care about getting spoiled.
>>
>>37500081
in the US, as far as I know
>>
>>37500081
oh wow
thank you
i'll watch it tomorrow
>>
>>37499953
pushing the secretary of state down the fucking stairs was a little bit far fetched though
>>
>>37500082
the thread I began wasn't really about the whole season, but I see your point. Oh well
>>
>>37500155
honestly that part is a relatively miniscule detail. watch the new season. it's pretty solid.
>>
>>37500127
no problem

>>37500132
when did that happen?
>>
>>37500180
I am, how else would I know what happened lol
>>
>>37500184
season 5
>>
>>37500221
this thread was a bad idea
>>
>>37500132
agree. ridiculous, not in character, and it wouldn't have flown at all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.