[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cliques

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: goth.jpg (126KB, 1024x1017px) Image search: [Google]
goth.jpg
126KB, 1024x1017px
Who were you in high school? Did you belong to any type of group?
>>
>>37499606
definitely not that fucking group
>>
>>37499606
>Top groups in South Park
1. Cartman's group
2. Gothic group
3. ???
>>
File: 1496615323661.jpg (57KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496615323661.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
>>37499606
Is that a cosplay or a genuine random coincidence?
>>
>>37500012

cosplay / satire
>>
I was the guy who only showed up to ace tests and had a doctor's note to still pass the year.

So I guess no.
>>
i was in the ragtag group of misfits that didn't have any other group

there was the ginger kid who always made us listen to his acapella rap songs about weed, the kid in the dirty camouflage jacket that read Tom Clancy novels all day, the weeb with the freakishly massive tits who cut herself, the relatively normal one who desperately wanted to believe he was above these weirdos (me), and several others who were part of our group but eventually found better ones

it was awful. the ginger and the weeb started dating and they would constantly talk about sexual stuff. especially titfucking, which always gave me a boner I didn't want. it was worse after she showed me a picture of her tits, which were indeed a fucking huge pair of 34Gs. she had a crush on me before him so another missed opportunity there
>>
>>37499606
I was an inbetweener in school.
>>
File: 1475774173087.png (144KB, 300x528px) Image search: [Google]
1475774173087.png
144KB, 300x528px
>>37499606
The closest thing to the "anime club" without actually having one. Had just enough self awareness to not get involved with the dancing, glomping, and that kind of silliness, but not enough to completely distance myself from them.
>>
>>37499606
I played football in 10th and 11th grade so the chads let me hang out with them even though I was a walking meme. Still remained a virgin all throughout high school despite being /fit/ and surrounded by stacies, apparently one of then even thought I was attractive but I was too autistic to realize it.
>>
I never fit in with any cliques. Just a lonely outsider who didn't get along with anyone.
>>
I went between a lot of different groups but never stayed in any. Most people already had formed their cliques in middle school, i didn't go to the same middle school so it was basically too late to get in any of them, not to mention bad social skills anyway so nothing ever worked out.
The closest thing i got to a clique was the loser table at lunch, granted some of them were cool but we didnt give a shit about each other and only sat there because we could eat in peace with fellow autists/misfits
>>
File: 1493721233179.jpg (83KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1493721233179.jpg
83KB, 794x794px
>>37499606
>tfw I was that asocial weird kid that used to get shit for being a loner
>>
I was that one lonely but bitter guy who looked like he was about to shoot up the school.

Most girls were fat feminists and the guys were sports loving normies, though, I wasn't losing anything
>>
I mostly hung out with the edgy kids just to not be alone, but I didn't like or care about any of them.
>>
>>37499606

No I didn't belong to any fucking group. I'm an actual robot, I was basically invisible. Not some beta stacy orbiter or edge lord like your pic.
>>
Idk. Everyone knew who I was because of my funny walk, and rumors about me. But its nit like I was a part of any group. I was self aware enough to aboud being associated with the weebs and gamers but too autistic to actually get in with the normies.
>>
I was with the stoners. Drugs were the only reason I was able to make friends.
>>
>>37501637
Same desu. At least during my freshman year, before I transfered schools.

Ill always cherish the times we skipped class to go smoke weed.
>>
>>37501716
Same. I remember those days of exploring the mountains and smoking bowls in my youth...now I just smoke alone because all of my friends grew out of it.
>>
>>37499606
I had my nerd friends, but they weren't really considered'outcasts'.

I'd hang out with my emo "backup" friends if my main friends weren't around for whatever reason
>>
File: 1469377915656.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469377915656.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
no clique

full loner
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481502822589-1-1.jpg (363KB, 697x477px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481502822589-1-1.jpg
363KB, 697x477px
>>37499606
In-betweener, wanderer. I just hung out with everyone and each day enough people would hang out with me to form a substantial group. You could probably say I was somewhat popular.

I switched schools halfway through high school and got fucked out of that, the other school was small and Mormom, these were people who had been tight since they were in pre-school and didn't take too kindly to new kids. Luckily a few people from online schools and my old high school came over so I had a little misfit clique I could join.
>>
>>37499606
I was in the miscellaneous clique. We weren't anything in particular. We kinda just played video games and did dumb shit. If we were smart and actually achieved anything we would have been nerds.
>>
I was with all the unmentionables. I wasn't smart enough to hang out with the white kids and i wasn't stupid enough to hang out with the blacks so i just was a loner my entire highschool career.
>>
>>37499606
Yeah I ate lunch at the That Kid's table with other loners and spergs and betas and we hung out with each other by default outside of school sometimes.

But then by the time I was 17/18 until I was about 21 I went full punk rock mallgoth and hung out with other alternative people, but some if not most of them were also spergs and weirdos but at least we had that much in common. I did drugs and got my dick wet so I can't complain.
>>
File: hahamaybe.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hahamaybe.gif
2MB, 400x400px
I know how fucked up this sounds, but I was sort of a bully in high school. I wasn't a Chad, but I genuinely fucking hated most other people. I had a few friends who I used to hang out with and we'd throw empties at the football team or steal shit from the beta nerds. I regret it heavily.
>>
I was alone most of the time
Occasionally I would talk to the normies and Stacy's since they thought I was funny but that just reminded me why I didn't like them, usually when they try to talk to me now I just give one word responses and passively aggressively insult
School wasn't that cliquey it was just the cool kids, the kind of cool kids, the losers, and the super autists
I'm gonna graduate in 3 weeks and going to community college because my dad thinks I'll flunk normal College, shits probably gonna be worse
>>
>>37502592
I get it because I was a beta nerd, and hung out with the other beta nerds, and then without our circle of beta nerds we bullied the omegas of the betas.

I remember bullying the weakest of the weak who never did or said anything to stand up for himself and I was like "oh... so THAT'S why other people do this me, I totally get it now, this feels great".

I stopped after a while, and also stood up for myself.
>>
>>37502592
I hope you atone by being nice to and standing up for all the betas you come across. You're gonna carry that weight.
>>
>>37499606
I've been the embodiment of your typical Trenchcoat, had one friend but no Clique
>>
Drifted between groups, never really fit in anywhere. Was smart, but not smart enough to be friends with the nerds. Was fit, but not athletic enough to make any sports teams. Was weird, but not weird enough to hang around the actual weird kids. There was a small group that I hung out with most, but that was only in school; outside of school they went off and did their own things together, and I would be left alone every weekend.

I could get along with everybody, but I never belonged with anybody.
>>
>>37499606
I was a part of every group.
I was smart, I was a troublemaker, I was the best at athletics/most sports, I was a skater that wore band hoodies.
Thankfully because of who I was I was pretty much loved by everyone.
>>
>>37499852
6th graders
the girls
the uggos
the cripples
>>
File: 1430273301708.jpg (634KB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
1430273301708.jpg
634KB, 3104x1746px
>>37500288
>the weeb with the freakishly massive tits who cut herself
>34G

34G means probably not fat unless she was really short, so if you're telling the truth she must've been a real nutcase to be in with the "no group group". female + huge tits is easy mode in highschool. i knew a girl just like that (weeb, emotional problems, giant rack) who went to prom with probably the best looking Chad at school. it's like the normal 1-10 ratings barely apply because if a guy has a thing for big tits (and a lot of Chads do) that's all he sees when he looks at you.
>>
>>37503518
Hello me.
It didn't help that I pushed people away due to massive trust issue though.
I could bounce between many groups, but was never truly welcome. I don't recall meeting with any of my peers outside high school ever
>>
>>37503618
Fuck those women are heartless.
>>37503670
Hope you have comrade some day torvash.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 606x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 606x918px
Haha, nope. I went to my senior graduation (I'm 18, don't go full autism) yesterday and now I'm considerably more miserable. Nothing is worse than seeing the normie slideshows which were supposed to be inclusive, yet the outcasts and I were only deep within the background. I wasn't even invited to any after parties, so that felt even worse. Just kill me. I was just sort of there, no one really noticed me nor will they remember me.
>>
I was the "leader" of the group of misfit kind-of-nerd kids.
Then they started changing schools and all that shit so i was left alone with 1 friend, this forced me to socialize so i ended up with the group of the "not normie enough to be with the Chad's kids "
>>
I guess I was with the group of not-that-smart autists, until they became horny teenagers and decided to drop me, because I was a liability in their efforts to get girlfriends / just generally useless and something to throw into the garbage.

From then on, I was just a loner until I dropped out. Those kids are all successful normalfags now, and I'm a shut-in NEET permavirgin 36 year old.
>>
File: 1489634171183s.jpg (6KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489634171183s.jpg
6KB, 196x250px
Recently turned my inbetweener group of some normies and some (not quite)robots around by starting a band. We practice almost every day and are actually good if I say so myself.
We are playing on the 4th of July and are inviting tons of people, we all know a few Chads who are coming and will bring people.
Things are looking up desu
>>
I was that stupid clown of the class that got depressed as time went on
>>
I was a part of a small group of comic book nerds. There weren't any comic book movies back then so comics weren't as mainstream as they are now so everyone hated us was fun
>>
>>37499606
Jock - but not the popular type. I did track and football and only really had any dealings with the teams at school. Never went to parties or anything.
>>
the juggalos

(I hated ICP)
>>
>>37499606
I was the kid who most people considered their "friend" but never actually talked to me at all. So no I wasn't in any particular clique
>>
>>37504544
I was the exact same way in high school. By 18 they all dropped me so I started doing drugs and then became a NEET while they're all successful now.
>>
>>37499606
Nazis, racists, memers, etc. There was like 5 of us in a shitty school filled with hicks and spics. A few others would associate with us and form a secondary group
>>
>>37499606
There was 3 of us, we were friends but it was loose. I stopped talking to one immediately after school was over and the other found other people are moved on. I didn't really consider us to be a clique. We were just the losers.
>>
>>37499606
not sure what to call it but I spend most of high school playing with beyblades, I guess it was the autistic group
>>
>>37499606

the fucking sweatpants wearing losers
>>
>>37499606
I was in the gaming nerds.
This was the early 2000's when gaming wasn't such a normie pastime and you could go to gaming store at the weekend without it being full of normalfags.
>>
>>37505120
This sounds like the most desperate thing in this thread. I know firsthand that Juggalos are fucking torture to be around and not just because of the smell.
>>
>>37505728
That was such a different time, especially if you were PC gaming over consoles. I heard some kids talking about Half-life in the hallway and it blew my mind that it was being talked about in public, despite being one of the more popular pc games at the time.
>>
File: HCXOQdV_d.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HCXOQdV_d.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
DnD/Computers.
MFW hung out with the nerdiest kids in the school.
>>
>have best friend since third grade
>hang out all of the time
>two months into high school we meet two other friends
>become a four-some group for a year or so
>known as stoners and kids who did crazy shit
>one of the new friends is kind of popular and has ties to the whole school pretty much
>after a year me and my original friend start hanging out with this fat kid because he wants to start smoking weed
>he becomes are closest friend and we are now 5 strong

We were basically retards except we got pretty good grades, except my main best friend who got expelled senior year. That fat kid who started smoking weed eventually lost all the weight, got into crazy drugs and we live together now about six years after high school.
>>
>>37499606
The juvenile delinquent gangster wanna be clique that sold drugs and broke into places. I was the autistic brains of the group. Best friend of the leader, I did the thinking and he had the social skills. The Cheney to his Bush. Decided I didn't wanna end up in jail among other things and left the group and became NEET loner shut in after high school.
>>
File: IMG_2622.jpg (87KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2622.jpg
87KB, 1024x625px
>played football
>swam
>threw disc and shot
>perfect grades
>great test scores
>cheerleader gf (for most of a summer and one month of senior year)
And now I'm going into my 5th year of undergrad and the few friends I had have all graduated. I unironically peaked in high school. Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>37499606
Nothing, I was completely alone after elementary school. Didn't get picked on too often either though I didn't stay in high school for long enough to really know if it'd get worse. I just knew I couldn't take 4 more years of it and ended up dropping out early.

>>37500012
The tall one should have given it away.
>>
File: IMG_2573.jpg (158KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.jpg
158KB, 960x949px
I got really lucky actually. Even though I loved video games, incredibly racist, was chubby, and were an asshole I managed to get into a good group of people. We were "those assholes" who would smoke weed, key cars, and walk around downtown causing trouble. I really had no idea how I was in that clique seeing that I was so different.
>>
God, this thread is full of underage.
>>
File: 1487097296778.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487097296778.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>37499606
i went to the basketball courts every break
ball is life
>>
I'm young, graduating high school this year.
>inb4 underage b&
I'm 18
I hung out with a bunch of other KHV, and we all played Smash 3DS at lunch.
>>
>>37499606
I was a loser and yeah I hung out with the drug users.
>>
I was the weird kid in the stoner/gamer/humor enthusiast clique, basically we were near the bottom of the totem pole, but one rung above the furry/Monty Python quoting/memespouting/unhygienic group.

But that was over a decade ago, and sadly I lost touch with those guys. But we used to be so close, like clams and mayonaise.
>>
hung out with other smart, weird, funny, but also pretty agreeable slackers like myself. I didn't have much of a social presence, but I also wasn't an outcast by any means.

moved on to a pretty similar group in college, they're good people
>>
Sk8r kids who didn't skate.
>>
>>37503610
Canadians
Kindergarteners
Adults
Teachers?
>>
>>37507580
Oh, so you were one of those faggots who wore the circas and birdhouse t-shirts but were more pitiful on a board than a one legged retard?
>>
>>37500264
What kept you from going to school?
>>
>>37507633
sounds like they bullied you a bit too hard, eh anon?
>>
Me and one of my closest friends jumped around a lot of different friend groups so we just ended up being associated as our own group for the most part.

First group was a bunch of typical edgy kids, but when they turned druggies we left them.

Next group was a bunch of weebs that we slowly took control of but then thought we were better than them (we weren't) so we dropped them.

Joined a semi-normie group because I started dating a girl that was a part of that group while my friend rejoined the druggie group because he started dating a girl that was a part of that group.

We ended the year as a part of the "sad" group that was known by the other kids for just being sad, and the group only formed because everyone in it got dumped. By the time we tried to escape that group we were too absorbed into it and everyone stayed away from the sad kids, and before we knew it high school was over and that's how everyone remembers us.
>>
I didn't really belong to any groups. Mostly picked out individuals I liked and had one on one friendships.

Although I did sort of incorporate into my at the time best friend's group, a mix of some weebs and genuinely nerdy girls (literary nerds, not gamer girls). They were pretty cool. I was always on the peripheries but they made me feel accepted for basically the first and last time. They were two years older than me so I didn't really have friends at all save for a couple of people junior/senior year.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.