[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they real ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Are nerd girls real, or just another meme?
>>
>>37499461
They're a meme in that you think they're going to look anything like the girl you posted. Think of how fat and dumpy most nerdy guys are.

Now apply that same look to a woman.

There you go...unless you find the "unicorn" nerdy girl, who's attractive by societal standards AND a dork. like my gf
>>
>>37499461
real life futabas get snatched up by chad or brad

if you want a landwhale futaba they definitely exist out there
>>
File: 1490107034251.png (185KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490107034251.png
185KB, 456x480px
>>37499573
Well...
2D is fine for me anyways...
>>
>>37499637
Sorry, man. But it's either live an uncomfortable truth or a reassuring lie.

The "unicorn" girl I've described is rare, but they DO exist, so don't give up.
>>
>>37499461
They do but to find the ones who are decent looking and aren't trend hopping whores is hard, most of them are already taken by "Chad"

Also Futaba best girl.
>>
It would be impossible to meet someone like Futaba, if they are hikki.
Your only hope is online.
>>
>>37499573
Actually some exist but it's not like you think. Women doesn't have real hobbies or interests. It's just a way of getting benefits socially or economically. They're not self aware enough to understand this. That's why they get so insulted by this notion. So there's really no nerd girl just imagine them being doppelgangers. Copying what we do with no feelings attached.
>>
>>37499573

This. And if they are attractive, they're going to have significant mental issues, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it is something to keep in mind.

>>37500477
>Your only hope is online

Also this. You're in the right place, at least.
>>
Nerd girls don't exist, they're just Stacy's with glasses. They all want a domineering, tall, aggressive Chad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.