[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wubbalubbadubdub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: received_211036356014915.jpg (20KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_211036356014915.jpg
20KB, 800x600px
Who here /existentialcrisis/? I'm about to go off to a uni I can't afford in a major I know I'm too stupid to succeed in that's pretty worthless regardless.

I am a worthless child with no social skills, I'm a spineless coward and collapse under the slightest stress and have no self control. I know the job market is fucked and even if it wasn't my inability to function would mean I'm fucked anyway.

Basically there's no hope in the future or real reason to do or believe in anything. Life seems a miserable stressful grind day in and day out that biology keeps most of us from cutting short. Is it even worth living?

Pic unrelated
>>
Bruh get a job in a hospital or nursing home doing housekeeping or food service. If you're in the US, most of these places give you training at their expense for nursing assistant jobs and also pay for college tuition (if you pass of course). Which means free nursing school. Healthcare field is fucking aces
>>
>>37499306
The whole "existential crisis" meme is just a lack a direction. You don't have much time to think about your cosmic insignificance when you're working 40+ hours a week, making bank and improving yourself. It's the myth of Sisyphus...It's ultimately pointless, but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy or make the most out of it
>>
>>37499353

I'm too much autistic and antisocial asshole to be a nurse, that requires at least some subtlety and a modicum humanity, quod non habeo
>>
I found comfort to /existentialcrisis/ from philosophy, more specifically nihilism. Then start practicing altruism. If you see yourself as worthless, at least you can make the lives of those around you better. With that maybe you'll eventually realize that you're not so worthless as you thought.

Also assuming you won't succeed doesn't do you any favors, and we learn by trying, regardless of the outcome.
>>
File: received_228710584247492.png (202KB, 559x763px) Image search: [Google]
received_228710584247492.png
202KB, 559x763px
>>37499466

Digits speak truth. When has Camus ever let us down
>>
>>37499306

>there's no hope in the future or real reason to do or believe in anything.

Well you better figure those out, real fucking fast.

and maybe talk to campus counselling. Be honest with them.
>>
>>37499468
I was the same. Went to jail for autistic delinquency...Turned my life around working in a nursing home. You are basically forced to interact with everyone of every walk of life. Hospital setting is probably even better for this....Exposure therapy lol. Now I'm on my way to a nursing job. Still essentially autistic in a few ways, but my person-to-person interaction has improved considerably. You'd also be surprised by the amount of autists, weirdos and creeps in the healthcare field lmao
>>
Damn I'm in an existential crisis atm too...
Currently studying some fancy relatively new international degree that's very multidisciplinary but in my opinion too superficial, I am acing all my courses, even got invited to the honors programm for next year but I feel like I am becoming a jack of all trades with that degree and it is generally under-challenging.

Lately I have been feeling like I should drop out of that course and study philosophy + a minor in my country because I know I would really enjoy doing that but I can't build up the courage to leave everything I built for myself behind and do something that I really enjoy somewhere in my own country (top 100 university) that has an insecure future.
P,lease help me
>>
>>37500471
top 50 actually on the times ranking, just looked it up again...does that give a philosophy degree more value than a degree where I am the 2nd year of people doing it from a uni that ranks around 200?
>>
>>37500543

A philosophy degree is essentially not marketable unless you get a phD and are going into academia. Even in that case, you have a better chance of winning the olympics than landing a decent position in a university.
>>
>>37500471

What's your country, anon?
>>
>>37501669
Germoney, it'd be a reputable place
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.