[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you date/marry a woman that makes more than you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4092.jpg (213KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4092.jpg
213KB, 1200x1200px
Could you date/marry a woman that makes more than you?
>>
I'm unemployed and am dating a girl who isn't, so yes. She always pays for her own shit on dates. Its very comfy.
>>
>>37499134
Yeah why not. It's the way things are shaping up with higher education stats.
>>
>>37499134
sure, but statistically women dont date men who earn less than them
>>
I've done so before, I would do it again
>>
>>37499134
I know of three people who do this, it's not uncommon.
i would also do this, but i think i want a neet gf to be lazy with and do dumb shit and fuck each other when we get board of doing dumb shit
>>
>>37499134
Date, absolutely.
Marry, possibly.
>>
>>37499134
of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7wwUre4mc
>>
>>37499134
tfw woman who makes a lot of money and nervous about this thread
>>
>>37499198

And they flat out refuse to. Yet men are simply expected to do so. Gotta love equality, right?
>>
>>37499134
my last ex basically made more than me.
>>
>>37499134
I don't know about making money, but literally ever woman I've dated in my life has come from a LOADED family.

They all had some basic desk jobs set up by daddy, ok the pay was whatever but job security until retirement guaranteed. And if they ever needed anything, like a new mercedes convertible to drive that 1km route to work or a new apartment, it just happened.

So yes, I would.
>>
Women having college educations or careers is unattractive to me.
>>
>>37499134
Yes. When I was 16 my gf was 18 and paid for her own apartment which I freeloaded in. Was pretty great.
>>
>>37499134
why not, in fact I prefer it so she can pay for everything leaving me to do nothing.
>>
100% yes so I could gold dig
>>
Sure but it is statistically very unlikely. Even most upperclass women who make 200k+/year wouldn't be interested in a guy that made less, even though that would make her dating pool almost non-existent.
>>
Why not?

My mom and dad did it. She was the bread winner while he was a full blown NEET. He hasn't worked since the 90s
>>
>>37499537
my mom also makes more money than my dad. something like 110k eur to 80k. but still, I never saw this in their relationship or considered the fact before I became a cynical teenager who's spent too much time on an anime image board.
>>
File: 1494124142203.jpg (102KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494124142203.jpg
102KB, 429x600px
>>37499134
>be trophy husband
>hang out at home with kids most days
>do whatever i want when housework is finished
sounds /comfy/ tbqh
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>37499134

If she earns a lot more, it could become a problem in our couple (also her family may dislike me for it), but it surely isn't a dealbreaker.

That being said, it's a very theoretical question. If I could have a gf and she was great enough to make me want to marry her, I wouldn't restrain myself with thoughts like that.

Fear is the mind killer.
>>
>>37499134
>Could you date/marry a woman that makes more than you?
Hell yeah

The real question is will those women date me?
>>
>>37499134
yeah why the fuck wouldn't you ?
>>
Sure, if anything it would make my life easier.
>>
>>37499134
I already am.

I make $72k, gf makes $85k.

>the only people under 40 in your neighborhood, cause nobody else your age can afford it
>>
>>37499134
Yes, there are more valuable ways to use your time besides selling it to others
>>
>>37499577
i don't understand guys wanting to be trophy husbands. It's degrading, weak and stupid. I would never be someone's trophy, and a I don't get it why people want to be trophies.
>>
>>37499921
Lol, seriously? You must be some pathetic beta who can only get validation through working.

Work is for non-intellectuals. Women belong at work, while men instill values in and raise the children, and pursue hobbies/interests.
>>
File: adasd.jpg (46KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
adasd.jpg
46KB, 499x499px
Hell no.

THey think they are superior to you for earning more. They also cheat more, less loyal, etc.

Also, i'm not a cuck.
>>
Don't care about it for dating, but I doubt I'll marry anyone.
>>
File: 1493761786072.png (261KB, 428x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493761786072.png
261KB, 428x404px
>>37499979
>Work is for non-intellectuals. Women belong at work, while men instill values in and raise the children, and pursue hobbies/interests
>You must be some pathetic beta who can only get validation through working.

I never laughed so hard, your entire comment is entirely based on the assumption that if someone doesn't agree with your stupid life style, he is some beta that works blue collar jobs. Dumbest shit I've seen in a while
>>
>>37499979
Most women lean more traditional. As in they want men to lead them and shit
>>
Yeah sure i don't care. I'm not going to quit my job though.
>>
Of course. I don't mind being a house husband. I can clean a house in like 4 hours, leaving me with plenty of time to pursue other shit, like drawing or playing guitar or lifting in the garage, and when she gets home, listening to her bitch about her day while I make dinner. Shit, i've been doing that for most of my life- cleaning, cooking, etc. My parents always joked i'd make someone a good wife one day, but I always thought that these are good things to know, especially since dad didn't teach me anything except how to drink and shoot a rifle.
>>
>>37499134
Are you implying women would do that? Because they don't.
>>
I don't see why not since I'm already in that situation since I make $76k and my gf makes about $114. She has the advantage of being a rich jewess though.
>>
>>37499979
>work is for non intellectuals
rrrrrrrrrrright
Chemist developing pesticides targeting mammals and bird populations based predominantly on ergot alkaloids. Been published and do shit that I'm guessing I wouldn't even know where to start explaining to you. If you saw the scratch work I do for math and the thought processes required for people I work with and such you'd think differently. And when I'm not working I can fulfill any direction of thought I feel like. Plus I get my own office with a name on it, a spinny chair, and 5 grad students which two are hot as fuck and they do whatever I tell them. It's nice
>>
File: 1494810471014.jpg (47KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1494810471014.jpg
47KB, 720x707px
>>37500445
You can lie and still make it believable you know right ?
>>
tfw girl im about to get with is 8 years older, masters degree, good job, fucked between 40/50 guys
tfw im a neet looking for work, only have fucked 7 women

Bully me please
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.