[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the minimum you need to bench to get a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wojakfit.jpg (40KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
wojakfit.jpg
40KB, 612x612px
So what's the minimum you need to bench to get a girlfriend?
>>
3 pl8
>>
>>37497957
200kg - [weight of girl]
>>
>>37497957
2 times your body weight
>>
8000 quadrillion kg
>>
60-80 pounds . If you can't open a tight lid or help with moving heavy boxes then no one will respect you.
>>
>>37498033
>60-80 pounds
Are you in 6th grade?
>>
>>37498059
Benching vastly overrated.
If you can't run for half an hour without stopping though that's no gf zone.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
>>37497957
Confidence in yourself, that's the only requirement

>>37497988
>>37498003
>>37498025
>>37498033
>>37498059
Idk how many slugs are in a kg
>>
>>37497957
there is no one quality that any person needs to be above certain threshold for girls to want sex with.
hideous men get GFs,
Obese men get GFs,
poor men get GFs,
completely socially inept men get GFs,
mass murdering psychopathic men get gfs,
LIMBLESS men get GFs.
all you need is to interact with women.
you won't get picked out on the internet for exactly the same reason a random women wouldn't approach you on the street.
if she was willing to take initiative and ask out below average guys, she wouldn't be single for long.

just going up to random girls on the street, getting on your knees, and begging them to go on a date with you would have a better success rate than what you have now.
even if your chances are 1/100,000 and you went up to 100 girls a day, you would have a gf in less than 3 years.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (164KB, 850x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
164KB, 850x910px
>>37498434
I second this but I suggest joint like a volunteer group or social event then when you and a woman have talked about ask them to movie and dinner. Always do movie first. But in events like this single women are there to meet ppl to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.