[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf doesnt let me cum in her mouth or fuck her ass. Should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1479480465144.jpg (362KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479480465144.jpg
362KB, 531x800px
My gf doesnt let me cum in her mouth or fuck her ass. Should I tolerate this?
>>
>>37497551

no, just dont tell her and cream her mouth while you go balls deep.
>>
File: 1415423882984.jpg (141KB, 849x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1415423882984.jpg
141KB, 849x1189px
>>37497574
I dont just want to do it, I want her to want me to do it. Another girl I used to fuck was such a cumslut and loved getting it in her mouth. Women should want and love your cum.
>>
>>37497551
If you don't mind being a used beta male then no. If you understand that you are a man then communicate to this dumb slut your demands. Honestly, where is your dad?
>>
>>37497735
iktf
I make my gf swallow my load every time but it doesnt seem like she wants it much.
little sad but at least she eats my cum every day
>>
>>37498365
This
>>37497551
OP why are you with this women??
>>
>>37497551
>asking for anal
>not just fucking her ass even if she cries
if you want something just take it

http://www.xvideos.com/video22002185/girl_gets_assfucked_while_crying
>>
>>37498365
>>37498537
What? Not OP, but it seems very douchey to me to insist that a girl do things sexually that she doesn't want to. Why not just have sex with someone else? My ex girlfriend told me I should never ask girls for anal and it should be their idea. Am I just super bluepilled? My dad was very beta so he never told me anything about how to be with women/
>>
>>37498769
Mine let me ass fuck her with her friends watching so honestly dont ask me shit.
I fucking loath what women do and then preach to be respected.
Pay a hooker or ask but make a fucking decision and go.
>>
File: 1495849574075.jpg (307KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1495849574075.jpg
307KB, 1400x787px
>>37497551
ITT: Virgins who have never even held a girls hand, much less had a sexually advanced gf that WANT them so shit to them NO FUCKING WOMEN would ever want.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Also OP. Get a sex doll or something if you want no objections to wear your cum goes.
>>
>>37497551
NO!!!!!
Find yourself a girl who's less selfish and more open to your interests. It's what a girl would do if she was in your shoes and had a bf who didn't do what she liked.

Learn from my mistakes, OP, and find yourself someone who can give you want you deserve. At this point you've established a precedent where she knows that she has sexual power over you. It'll hurt 100x more if she ever cheats on you and lets the other guy fuck her ass or cum in her mouth.

If she doesn't cheat, but you guys break up later, it'll hurt immensely to know that she's letting a future guy do what she wouldn't let you do. If you guys broke up on bad terms, she'll use this info to psychologically torture you.

There's no winning because you've already lost.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.