[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wold you a qt homeless heroin addict?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Wold you a qt homeless heroin addict?
>>
Yes. She hot bro. Although I would be scared of STDs flying around, you can she sold her ass for a fix plenty of times.
>>
>>37497460
That depends. Is she a person a get along with better than anybody else?
>>
File: 1496566386722.jpg (132KB, 720x878px) Image search: [Google]
1496566386722.jpg
132KB, 720x878px
I'm pretty sure a lot of people will try to fuck Ciara once her parents kick her out next year.
>>
In a fucking heartbeat as long as he actually loves me and isn't using me, and I actually love him and am not using him. Basically a dream come true minus the opiate fiending. If it was a legal drug though, oh man we would turn that shit situation into something fun 2fast.
>>
>>37497460
No. I have a lot of really good reasons to not get involved with drugs.
>>
So I would actually hang out with this crack addict woman every now and then (I bought her some food once, she always kept asking me for money but I never gave in). Anyway, she also told me that on quite some occasions she'd had to pay off her debt with some dick sucking or fucking.

She looked like crap and was lesbian, but these guys didn't care.
>>
>>37497495
hell yeah I would fuck her. Iused to be with a hot dope fiend but that was when I was an addict too soooo.....
>>
>>37497832
Just make sure you have enough money for drugs, booze, and a motel room.
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (162KB, 2400x1661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
162KB, 2400x1661px
i'd lock her up in my basement until she was clean (periodically giving methadone in return for sexual favors)
>>
File: 1428275464063.png (226KB, 289x330px) Image search: [Google]
1428275464063.png
226KB, 289x330px
>>37497460
I was robbed/scammed blind by a qt heroin junkie so no
>Filed a complaint
>police wont do shit
>know where she lives but I cant do anything about it

never trust junkies. NEVER
>>
>>37497460
is it alive, warm, not hideous or overweight, yes
>>
>>37497460
No, I would never date a druggie.
>>
>>37497460
>tfw never done drugs in my life, but still have a face of a heroin junkie
>>
>>37497460
Naw meth addicts they are like jack rabbits on bed. Even after they recover.
I met one at this halfway house I'm living at now. Cute as hell all her teeth skinny ass body and she had all c sections her pussy is thigh. And I'm just a penny less ex junkie that just look better than average...and a big dick.
But ya know just sayin.
>>
>>37497905
>Batemen posting.
>and letting a girl rob you.
American, yes?
>>
>>37498047
no, netherlans. couldnt find a better reaction pic
>>
>>37497980
Depression is a drug, anon. Just a really, really shitty one.
>>
I dated a speed junkie when I was 19, we used to bang up speed together and fuck all day. Was fucking good!
Bitch was crazy though, when we broke up she dashed we glasses at me as I was leaving.
>>
>>37498168
Wine glasses*
Sorry I'm phoneposting
>>
>>37498168
>has done drugs
>has had sex
>posts from a phone
Why the fuck do you think you belong here? Leave, now.
>>
>>37497576
>So I would actually hang out with this crack addict woman every now and then
Would you say this is a good way for a robot to get experience talking to girls?
>>
>>37498272
Shut up faggot, you forever virgins think you can co-opt this board.
>>
>>37498300
Oh wow that's a sincere question.

I would say definitely no, because she would be trying to get to your money and seeing you're a robot there's a chance you wouldn't be able to say no to that.
>>
>>37498354
what if I just don't carry money with me?
>>
>>37498168
That's not really saying much... O wow she threw wine glasses at you how crazy !!!
>>
Heroin addicts can't even cum. What's the point...
>>
Cons:

No job
Steals my stuff
Dirty needles
May die in my house
Criminals/drug dealers coming around
Looks like a corpse

Pros:
(Bad) sex
>>
>>37498428
Yeah you can it just takes a while
>>
>>37498272
If you're some normie piece of shit that doesn't use drugs why are you here? You should both fuck off.
>>
>>37498380
You could try, but I don't think the interaction would be very sincere. Junkies are always looking to profit from you in one way or another (which is why I stopped talking to this woman, I couldn't help her and in the end she kept begging, even when I said I would give her none).
>>
>>37498510
Drugs are emblematic of normiedom, you stupid fucking normalfag.
>>
>>37498559
I always figured most of r9k did drugs.....
>>
>>37498559
Lel, redditcuckss say the darndest things.
>>
>>37498729
Nah were all clean since we can't get the hookups or were insane clean freaks.

Drugs are proof of social interation
>>
>>37498063
Sounds like a good story bro, wanna share?
>>
>>37497460
Yes. I rather a known slut who cares about me than an "innocent angel" who's secretly lusting for a BBC bareback anal gangbang while still making me using condoms and claiming to have no interest in anal or giving bjs.

Most importantly, a qt heroin addict will likely give amazing sex, especially while on drugs.

The only real pros would be her social circle and if she steals from me.
>>
>>37498872
*real cons I meant.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.