[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the long distance relationship meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1496079758191.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496079758191.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>tfw you fell for the long distance relationship meme
>>
File: 1486765002100.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1486765002100.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>37494499
Eventually, anon. Eventually...
>>
>>37494483
been in my LDR for over a year, shes coming over for a month next month and next year we are moving in together. Its been hard but looks like it will work out in the end
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-15-32-10.png (237KB, 674x533px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-15-32-10.png
237KB, 674x533px
>>37494483
Same
>Be me
>Meet qt on Twitter
>She has bf
>We start talking
>Talk a lot
>She says how much she doesn't like her bf but she pretends to so not to hurt his feelings
>She breaks up with bf
>I say I don't edate cause it always ends bad
>Talk more
>Edate
>Don't really do anything lewd
>She sends me to pics she sent to one of her exes
>Says she's gonna visit my hometown cause in the next few months
>All we talk about
>Still haven't see face pic
>She texts me
>"Sorry anon my ex just said he was sad I'm dating you so we can't go out :("
>"B..but babe what if we date in secret"
>"Great idea anon!"
>Next week
>"Sorry anon I just can't edate it hurts too much!"
>Accept defeat

(Cont)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-09-48-31.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-09-48-31.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>37495697

>Few days later
>She tweets to one of her orbiters a lot
>Realize they're dating
>Confront her
>"Sorry anon I didn't want to go out with him but he asked and I couldn't say no lol!!"
>Get fucking sad
>"Dw anon I'm still going to your town soon so we'll have lots of fun when we get high and fuck ;) I still love you more!"
>She breaks up with him
>Ask her what's going on between us
>"Well we're definitely gonna fuck and be live dovey irl so we'll see then"
>She gets irl bf next day
>"Yeah anon but I still have feelings for you! But I dont want to ruin this thing I have with Chad!"
>"T..that's ok baby... I understand, b..but maybe we can still have s..s.sex?"
>"Well anon idk that's really deceptive and wrong but ok!!!"
>Next day
>"Yeah my bf somehow found out we were gonna have sex and so I'm not gonna be able to see you at all but I'm still going to your town cause why not haha!! Oh and he doesn't want me talking with other guys so I'm deleting all of the social media accounts I have and never gonna talk to you again! Bye!!"
>Months later
>"Hey anon guess what I'm in your town right now!"
>"Cool! Do you wanna hang out?!?"
>No response
>Months pass again
>She reactivates her Twitter to message me
>"Heyyy anon can you help us out?"
>"??"
>"Me and Chad are here in your town!! But our Google Maps isn't working can you give us directions to X and Y??"
>I don't respond
>She deactivates again
>I think it's over finally
>More months pass, jump to a few days ago
>She sends me pic related on Snapchat
>Ask her to never message me again

Is it finally over? Did all of her other bfs suffer like this or was it just me? Did she just go out with me to not hurt my feelings?? She said I was the only one she cared for but I think she was full of shit. E-dating is such a fucking mistake
>>
>>37495850
why did you delete it then posted it again ?
>>
>>37495697
She sent me *tit pics* that she sent to her ex
>>
>>37495850
she's just fucking with you cut all ties with her
>>
>>37495870
Cause I fucked the format up a bit
>>
>>37495850
I'm gonna ask this once

Is this bullshit?
>>
Every single LDR I have heard of ends the same way: someone, normally the chick or more attractive person, "trades up" for a closer/real life relationship. Most long distance relationships are "settling" because you can't find someone who lives close to you to fuck.

I have never been in an LDR, but I have had a lot of internet women propose/suggest them to me.
>>
>>37495928
seems legit
what a funny person
>>
>>37495928
It honestly and truthfully isn't
>>
>>37495963
Fucking hell then. No one deserves to be treated like that

hope you find something better soon
>>
>7 years LDR, EU / US
>maybe 1 year of that comprised of happily living together in her or my place if you are generous
>end it because none of us can permanently move and we should be free to look elsewhere
>still stuck on one another feels wise
>pretty much the only ex I still stay in contact with and would consider a friend

LDRs are relationships like any other, it can go well or not. The timeframe was just not what either of us expected from this at the start.
>>
>>37495850
jesus christ shes cucking you to your face and you cant even see it
>>
>>37496126
I've been sexting with a virgin qt who has a bf, but we haven't really talked in the last couple of days. We've been sexting since B4 they were dating, and ai refused to date here because of that last experience. She calls me daddy and I'm sure she wanted to go out with me at one point cause she was hinting at hoping I was in love with her. But now she's just talking with her bf and she apparently has a 25 year old boy she's starting to sext with cause he calls her mommy and she likes that. She says she's on her period and that she doesn't want to sext atm but I think she's getting over me. She respond when I message her but if I don't she doesn't bother.
Her bf and the other guy don't know about me either. I'm the only one who knows all of her sex shit.

I'm planning to just not message her until she messages me. Is that good idea or bad?
>>
>>37496153
No I can that's why I'm not replying to her. It just took me forever to see it. I really want to cuck her back somehow but idk how unless I make something up about me fucking ppl when we were dating. I just want her to suffer somehow.
>>
>>37496229
Not 25

Oregon needed apparently
>>
>>37496229
bro wtf stop doing this to yourself

I mean do you get off on this shit or what
>>
I did it and it worked for us but i'd never do it again. We dated before hand as well for a few months so we established all the ground rules but holy fuck it was hard, there was some days we'd just argue all day. It lasted about 8 months before we got back together and yeah it may have been worth it but the amount of stress was almost not worth it. If you robots are actually serious about it then it may be worth it but it's so rare where a LDR actually works.
>>
>>37496441
Well I think it's fine if I can keep feels out of it. It's a big ego boost in all honesty. But I have been getting some feels which is why I am not feeling to keen on keeping it going. Idk if I should let it fizzle out or flat out tell her no more.
>>
>>37496600
ask yourself if you're getting more pain (+ mental fuckage) or more pleasure (ego boost or whatever)

I can't know how to best live your life but it comes off as unhealthy to me m8
>>
>>37495697
w-what's your twitter?

i feel like i know you..
>>
>>37497998
Tell me what you think it is and if you're right I'll tweet out a confirmation tweet.
>>
>>37498054
Or just DM me that'd be quicker
>>
File: CPlF3cSUsAAd1j2.png (865KB, 700x740px) Image search: [Google]
CPlF3cSUsAAd1j2.png
865KB, 700x740px
>>37498054
>>37498073
it'd be awkward if its not you. can i just ask if the letters MBT mean anything to you? (they should if you're who i'm thinking of)
>>
>>37498114
Nope those letters appear nowhere in my name.
But if you give me yours I'll follow you.
You can send it to my throwaway email if you want

[email protected]
>>
File: CWqviMfVAAA7wh3.jpg (118KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
CWqviMfVAAA7wh3.jpg
118KB, 1024x651px
>>37498156
it's okay! i'm just a small account, it's locked so i don't really do much but try to stay comfy. i wrote down your e-mail, maybe i'll send a letter later but currently i'm in a not very good mood.
>>
>>37498241
Aw ok, well hope you feel better soon anon!
Also I was just thinking if those letters were supposed to be your name then I think I do know who you are.
>>
File: Ikeda.Chitose.full.1021906.jpg (286KB, 1700x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Ikeda.Chitose.full.1021906.jpg
286KB, 1700x2480px
>>37498337
they're not my name, they're someone who's account is unlocked and i thought you might be them, i don't talk to them often but see them around enough.

and it's okie, i feel down often. i have a really unstable mood, and my boyfriend and i broke up recently.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.