[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with your life knowing you can never have true beauty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: beautyful.jpg (613KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
beautyful.jpg
613KB, 1920x1440px
What to do with your life knowing you can never have true beauty?
>>
>>37493867
No you dont you fucking lying faggot or else you wouldnt be on here
>>
Delusion is the only remaining thing to turn to prevent you from reminding yourself of the horrid reality that no beautiful women will ever desire you. It's why all betas turn to 2D, real dolls and VR because your imagination can never hurt you and will always love you.
>>
>>37494065
I would kill myself before I become delusional faggot having an imaginary relationship with some fucking retarded chink cartoon or whatever sex puppet, honest to god

rather be proud to being alone and unwanted than that omega shit
>>
If you mean my physical appearance? Even with my Career Meme I feel like a failure because i'm kind of homely
>>
>>37494122
What? who are you even talking to?
>>
>>37494159
OPs question but i guess you meant another "tfw no stacy gf" thread
>>
>>37494106
I admire your courage, anon. It's hard to say if giving up and turning to imaginary waifus is degenerate because as a beta male you were destined to never reproduce anyway and will be culled from the gene pool as nature intended. Ultimately modern society is to blame for allowing bad genes to be passed on through the aid of science.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>37494381
what if he decides to donate sperm
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.