[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molly and methylone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Does anyone know if methylone gives the same eye-twitching effect molly does? I think I ate too much of whatever the new dealer sold me as molly (say 40% of half a gram) and I don't think I rolled harder than other times, but my eyeballs were shaking like crazy. Also I felt like the high was speedier than other times.
>>
Bumpin on this mufuggin bitch
>>
No one is going to help you because you're retarded.
You're not supposed to ingest thing that you're not quite sure what it is.
This is something even a child knows.
If anything you're doing this for attention, and probably try similar things in your personal life as well.

Stop.
Get a hobby.
>>
>>37493677
take some magnesium and potassium supplements you dork

you're low on both, also you might be dehydrated, don't drink water though instead drink something sugary and with electrolytes and no caffeine like Gatorade
>>
>>37493677
drink a cool refreshing Gatorade
>>
>>37494448
>>37494515
Wtf u guys talking about. I'm alright, I just want the question I made about the eye twitching to be responded.
>>
>>37494564
relax, have a refreshing Gatorade only $1.25
>>
>>37494535
No need to worry, I'm alright. I just want to be able to tell if what I took was methylone or MDMA.
>>
>>37494590
>Also I felt like the high was speedier than other time
it was probably cut with caffeine
>>
>>37494564
I've already explain this, you retard.
You don't deserve a response because you're retarded for taking drugs and then posting about it online.
You're an idiot. A loser. A retard.
Is any of this getting through to you?
>>
>>37494663
Who hurt you mane
>>
>>37494590
I am pretty sure they sell MDMA testing kits online. I had molly once. It was glorious.
>>
>>37494590
We could easily tell if you give us the amount you bought, what area you bought it in, and the cost.
>>
>>37493677
>say 40% of half a gram
So less than 1/4 of a gram? When I had a gf we did it every weekend for months. I'd get a gram, and we'd split it. She is very tiny so she basically only needed a full 1/4 of a gram, id do the other 3/4 becuaee I have no self control when it comes to drugs. So I think it's safe to say you didn't take too much. He could have given you something else though. There's plenty of analogs that closely mimic the effects of MDMA, most of them half a slightly different feel though. Sas, for example, is a shorter high, with a he'll of a worse hang over. Or, maybe normally you're getting shit that's cut, and this was stronger, or vice versa.
>>
>>37494590
Depends on what is your favorite color.
They might sell a Gatorade colored like that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.