[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you ponder tbqh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Really makes you ponder tbqh
>>
>>37493314
im getting real sick and tired of humans
>>
seems kind of pandering tho. girls who think they're readers are more often than not reading shitty pulp novels and not classic literature, and guys don't care about that shit anyways.
>>
>>37493314
It's no secret that guys love all kinds of girls but girls only love variations of Chad.
>>
>>37493412
>shitty pulp novels
I once started reading lesbian pulp just for the heck of it (written by a woman), but nothing happened in the first 100 pages so I gave up. It was way too boring.

I don't remember the title or the author, but it was set in WW2 Paris and everyone was fleeing France before the evil Nazi troops came and somehow this girl was in some camp for girls and then later in Spain. I don't remember much.
>>
>>37493366
Kek.

KEK
SEL PK KEK
>>
>>37493366
Me too mang.
Sometimes I spend a few days up you know reminding me of my junk days.
I seen some shit in some people boy let me tell you.
But I think there is some good, some pure left in this world even if it is some far off long shot with a low chance.
But sometimes...I wish things could change for the better.
>>
File: 1489206825665.gif (2MB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1489206825665.gif
2MB, 500x223px
>>37493366
this. i don't even know what i am anymore.
>>
>Girl goes on to reject him because he's not 6'+
>>
>>37493412
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret Nobody gives a shit about classic literature in real life. Nobody Sorry /lit/ but you guys are too autistic for your own good. I remember a thread there last week shitting on a 9 year old girl because she was reading Harry Potter instead of The Illiad. You guys need to step back and reevaluate yourselves
>>
File: nuh uh.jpg (80KB, 404x480px)
nuh uh.jpg
80KB, 404x480px
>>37493314
NO GUY DOES THIS EVER THE FUCK
SWITCH THE BUBBLES AND YOU HAVE ACCURACY!!!!!! AND ENLIGHTENMENT.
>>
>>37494472
If you haven't read atleast half of the npr top 100 scifi fantasy list by now what are you doing with your life tbqfh
>>
>>37494509
No guys dont men do.
But I dont believe you ever really talked to a man?
No to many of those around now a days.
Shame too, the new generation is in for a ride.
>>
File: 20170604_213526.jpg (178KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_213526.jpg
178KB, 540x524px
>>37493314
More like this oregganbo
>>
>>37494509
Incorrect. I literally don't care what a girl looks like and only care about her personality. Problem is I can never find a girl with a personality that I like.

I will say that going for ugly girls is risky as fuck though. Many of them go full slut the second they start getting attention and you put some embers under their ego. They are quick as fuck to try and trade up and cheat on you once they feel desired..
>>
>>37493314
Ugly girls who read books want Chad, too.
>>
>>37493314

No it doesn't. I want to fuck. Even if a girl is interesting I still want to fuck her. That's the point of "relationships". You are either impotent or a self-deceiving idiot. Either way, you're not the saint you think you are.
>>
>>37494509
You're a fucking dumbass. Off yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>37494713
>cheat on you once they feel desired..
Bob marely was right no women no cry.
This is why I hate women the most.
The best guys I knew got shit on by whores and I told them it would happen.
Never listen to crank though.
>>
>>37494815
You dont need to be a fucking saint son.
Just gotta be a decent bloke.
And stay away from slutty women we give them enough fucking shit to give them this ego.
women suck dick for money no doubt about it.
>>
>>37493314
how about guys and gals like different things so stop assumgn what they want in a person?
>>
>>37494894

Who's a decent bloke in your book?
>>
>>37494976
That Jezza Corbyn, is say
>>
>>37494991

Was asking crank... But what makes that Corbyn decent for you? I don't know him
>>
>>37494713
>going for ugly girls is risky as fuck though. Many of them go full slut the second they start getting attention and you put some embers under their ego. They are quick as fuck to try and trade up and cheat on you once they feel desired..
This is true of ugly men, too. Ugly people really should all be culled
>>
>>37495042

Go ahead and try me, you'll have to get your fat ass off the couch first though.
>>
>>37495042
Not from what I have seen. Ugly guys normally latch on and will do anything to keep the relationship even to their own detriment.
>>
>>37494472
Pretty much this. Most classic /lit/ is just a load of circle jerking that nobody dares question because it's classic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.