[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you masturbate to a NTR? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sweetntr1.jpg (55KB, 527x567px) Image search: [Google]
sweetntr1.jpg
55KB, 527x567px
Do you masturbate to a NTR?

Be honest.
>>
No, and I wouldn't associate with any female who was into it.
>>
what is NTR again
>>
I like fantasizing as being the bull.

The idea of an engaged woman deciding to cheat on her man to fuck a stranger is pretty sexy.
>>
>>37493047
only family NTR
>https://exhentai.org/g/777058/5fd155af84/

the epilogue to that is godlike
>>
File: d73.png (350KB, 907x478px) Image search: [Google]
d73.png
350KB, 907x478px
>>37493132
This might help explaining it.
>>
File: bigload.png (257KB, 720x443px) Image search: [Google]
bigload.png
257KB, 720x443px
>>37493047
Absolutely. Who wouldn't want to be a fat guy and cuck some beta fag
>>
>>37493047
I fucking hate ntr, I can stand anything else but this shit instantly ruins the doujin and my mood. I make sure to always check the tags now.
>>
>>37493398
read this tell me wha did you think of it?
>>37493275
take it like an experiment
>>
>>37493047
yes i do. i like when the girl loses her shit because the other guy has a huge cock and compares it to her smaller bf's dick
>>
What is NTR? Can someone actually explain it to me?
>>
I fapped to futa ntr before and it's the only time I feel that sense of guilt and shame after fapping.
>>
>>37493556
its cuckold hentai. very bad stuff
>>
>>37493047
>Do you masturbate to a NTR?
>Be honest.
Not really

There isn't too much gay ntr stuff and I only fap to gay doujinshi
>>
>>37493556
>Boy meets girl.
>Boy and girl fall in love.
>Another better boy comes around.
>Girl can't resist the other boy and fucks him.
>Original Boy has a sad.
Basically the girl cheats on the guy she has a relationship with.
>>
>>37493275
Sad Panda blocks my way.

What's the name of the doujinshi?
>>
>>37494005
http://hentai2read.com/hahaoya_shikkaku/
found it on another page enjoy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.