[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of your childhood heroes has let you down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bill-nye-cuck.png (786KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-cuck.png
786KB, 500x679px
Which of your childhood heroes has let you down?
>>
>>37492937

I miss the good old early 90's Bill Nye. Why did he have to become such a sellout ?
>>
>>37493099
He's always been a sellout. It's just that back then the highest bidders were normal and we didn't have all this bullshit as rampant as we do today.
>>
File: I'll wait.png (4KB, 493x402px)
I'll wait.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>37492937
Also to answer the question, J.K. Rowling let me down pretty hard. Well her and harry potter fans in general. I never thought HP was that great of a series, but I still enjoyed it and remember it being comfy to read while in primary school. But of course people have to be super obsessive about it like all other fan groups, and even J.K acts all high and fucking mighty as well which just makes it worse.
Her and her fucking fans always bring that shit up when describing the world today even though it has nothing to do with anything at all like holy shit. I wish J.K would stick to writing semi-decent stories instead of getting all gunghoe about politics and shit happening in the world. And I wish like ~80-90% of HP fans would realize how dumb they look.
>>
>>37492937
my mom tbqh :'(
>>
>>37493426
Sorry to hear that duderino
>>
>>37493426
Well, don't leave us hanging; what did she do?
>>
>>37493828
>tought mom was pretty cool also she worked in a fancy hotel
>she get to meet new people everyday she was receptionist
>she got me a job there i wasn't very social and some guys laughed at me
>wonder why those guys laugh at me
>made friends with the mexican maid lady
>she tells me my mom fucked boss to get me job ,and fucked a guy who started to work there and was my age
>didn't trust her,needed to confirm
>check her phone
>dirty messages about what she is done
>she apparently likes being called a whore and slut on the bed
>quit immediately and return to neetdom
Mom wonders why i quit? im too disgusted to even say her
I just say i didn't liked the job
>>
>>37492937
this faggot should die like shit.
>>
File: 1496479995609.jpg (13KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496479995609.jpg
13KB, 320x288px
>>37494008
>your mom fucked her boss and a guy your age
Fucking fuck, dude, that'd kill me, too.
>>
>>37494008
;_; why are normies this evil.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.