[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck even is this bullshit how does it work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: icon190x190.jpg (3KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
icon190x190.jpg
3KB, 190x190px
what the fuck even is this bullshit how does it work?
>>
>>37492632
A shallow and pathetic waste of time for anyone under 7/10
>>
>>37492657
granted I live near/outside LA.. but everyone on this fucking app is either a singer/songwriter/artist/yogi/foodie/freespirit or they are model/actress/entrepreneur with headshots and everything included in the profile.
This is fucking madness. There is no way that everyone is this adventurous and beautiful all at the same time.
>>
>>37492729
I feel you man.
There needs to be a meetup thing for lazy fucks.
I'd totally support that.
>>
>>37492729
>This is fucking madness. There is no way that everyone is this adventurous and beautiful all at the same time.

It's like people lie to make themselves seem better in order to get laid! MADNESS like this has never existed in human history!
>>
>>37492902
are you from around a major city area? if you are out in the boonies I imagine your datingapps algorithms look a little differently. I am not saying they are all actual models but they all have **actual headshots and they all pretend to be someone amazing.
How is that supposed to make someone feel if they can't even take a selfie without looking like a hippo's ass?
>>37492845
I used to think I was like a 6/10 maybe but and hour or two on these apps, a week or more with no matches, you will feel like a 2 or worse.
>>
File: 1496124840726.jpg (34KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1496124840726.jpg
34KB, 837x736px
>tfw the only people that match up with me are bots or 4/10 girls 30 miles away
>>
>>37492632
r/tinder will help you out /b/ro
>>
>>37492845
chad will just eventually find it and it'll be the same situation
>>
>>37493220
to enter you need to post a picture of you with a bag of chips on your head lying on the couch
>>
File: sofadatingprofilepicture.png (883KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
sofadatingprofilepicture.png
883KB, 540x888px
>>37493264
sign me up robot
these chips are digusting by the way
>>
>>37494287
kek if thats really you than that shit is hilarious
if i had time id definitely make that app
>>
>>37494322
god damn it anon, you caught me. I just googled "stock photo chip packet on head sofa lying man" and went to the fifth page.
>>
>>37494360
reverse search doesnt find anything tho
either thats you or google is incompetent
>>
File: sofachipdatingprofile3.png (718KB, 539x884px) Image search: [Google]
sofachipdatingprofile3.png
718KB, 539x884px
>>37494434
Really all you have to do is google that exact phrase and go to page 5 of the image results.

There is a whole series:
>>
>>37494624
shit i feel like im getting trolled
>>
Don't bother if you're shorther than 5'11"

>Texting with qt
>Things are going good
>How tall are you anon?
>5'9" and you?

She literally blocked me and didn't respond

Fuck life
>>
File: sofachipdatingprofile2.png (782KB, 538x904px) Image search: [Google]
sofachipdatingprofile2.png
782KB, 538x904px
>>37494668
does this link work for you?
https://www.google.fi/search?q=stock+photo+chip+packet+on+head+sofa+lying+man&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJs9bL66TUAhUL2ywKHUclD3QQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1329
If you scroll down until the scroll bar is the size of your cursor (i'm using a 1440p screen for reference) you can find the first one I posted.
>>
>>37494670
You must be something wrong. I'm 5'7" and fucked plenty off tinder.
>>
>>37494741
Obviously should have been "you must be doing something wrong", but actually that works too.
>>
I met a girl from tinder. she is vegan. she does yoga. she says she is a psychologist even though she is a kindergarden teacher. she is chubby and 1.60... I friendzoned her she doesnt talk to me anymore. she was 5/10 at most.

another girl swiped me and her desc page says "I am a vegan deal with it"... I don't even bother trying to talk to her. she is 6/10

another girl 6/10 was 18yo and wanted to be an theatre actress. fuck that shit.

the last girl didn't reply for a week. replied. was boring. unmatched. she was 6-7/10

btw: I am white 29yo 1.85cm 7-8/10 and have cool pictures.

I swipe 85% of girls left.
>>
>>37492632
Do you have atleast 50 friends on normo book?

If you don't, don't fucking bother
>>
You will get plenty of angry virgin robots saying it doesn't work. They are all liars. It's easy to succeed on tinder.
>>
>>37494670
I put my height ((5'6")) in the bio just to ward off any hoes who only care about the height. I have a mustache in my profile pic I don't know if that creeps girls out
>>
>>37494720
fuck no
why am i so stupid
>>
>>37494782
I have like 200 or something like that. I see plenty of people who link through friends too it's weird.. there is a whole new dimension now. As in I am afraid to swipe right or left based on how I feel about the link we share.
>>
File: oioi.jpg (30KB, 570x387px) Image search: [Google]
oioi.jpg
30KB, 570x387px
>mfw I get a match with this as my profile picture
>>
>>37494820
I found his model.me page, it's pretty funny. Looks like he just uploads selfies in the same tshirt.
>>
>>37492657
excellent app biography
>>
>>37494839
that dude isn't that ugly.
>>
>>37492729
Most of the models are just bots, I usually swipe left on them anyways.

>>37492632
There's resources online, the trick is just to make your profile as appealing as possible, while specific enough that you'll actually have something to talk about with potential matches.
>>
I keep making a profile then deleting it because I get scared. My friend says I look like a Chad and I'm 6'2". I swiped through a bunch of girls and there were only two who seemed interesting/attractive.
>>
>>37494624
Why does he look so good here?

>>37494846
Unlike here. Is it the angles/lighting?
>>
>>37494946
Angle and lighting are literally everything when taking a picture so yes.
>>
I only get depressed swiping through all the girls because I'm not attracted to any of them. All of them seem so vapid and immodest. It disgusts me. I might as well be swiping over the same girl a thousand times.
>>
>>37494946
it's probably the makeup and lighting crew, and also the photoshop. His model.me bio talks about how he emulates candid selfies, but using professional tools and effects.
>>
>>37495036
Don't you like netflix and adventure, anon? :^)
>>
>about to meet up with a qt indian girl
>tinder fucking bugs out and removes all my matches
>no matter what I try they didnt come back
THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE is against me getting laid.
all I got is her name and picture I tried looking on normiebook but could not find her. really makes you think
>>
File: amadeussalieri.jpg (495KB, 1240x524px) Image search: [Google]
amadeussalieri.jpg
495KB, 1240x524px
seriously guys this is getting me pretty fucking depressed. I cannot meet and connect with people in the real world as much as I cannot connect with people in the virtual world. I have no rightful place in this universe.
>>
File: 1478123681677.jpg (8KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478123681677.jpg
8KB, 255x200px
>>37495174
I feel you. All my life I've felt there's no place for me. Sometimes it doesn't seem like I even fucking exist. It's like as if life is a videogame and I'm not even worthy to hold the place of an NPC.
>>
>>37492632
Tinder is a useful resource for getting laid. A lot of anons get frustrated becuase they don't think about what they are doing and they run in expecting girls to fawn over them. That's nto going to happen if it isn't already happening in real life. In fact, because tinder is so populated, you should expect to lower your standards a bit when it comes to matches. This is fine, matching with someone isn't an obligation or anything. Your attitude in the beginning should be to try and find reasonable matches, and practice chatting with them.

This is the most important step. Your profile is everything, so you want it to make you look as attrative as possible. People make unconcious assumptions about you from your pictures, and they are the primary determinant in potential matches. Try to get a good, head on picture of yourself. Don't be afraid to take a bunch, try different angles, and for fucks sake, smile. Dating is suppossed to be fun, your picture where you are 'brooding' actually just makes you look like a bore. Your primary photo should be a clear photo of your face.
Other pictures should show the rest of your body. You should also use this as a time to show your other hobbies. Do you like to hike? Take a picture next time you hike up on a high trail or whatever. DO you like dogs? Put your dog in one of your pictures! Dogs actually are great for getting matches, so even consider getting a picture with a friends dog. Try to get three to five photos.
After you have a good spread of photos, you should work on your bio. Remember to keep it light and fun, and describe yourself and what youre looking for. Keep it very short, more than four sentances or a list of ten hobbies is too much. robots are pathetic, but they are naturally hilarious, so this is a good chance to show her you can be funny or irreverant. If you don't like anything, just say you're into netflix, hikes, and beer, and throw in some random fact about yourself.
>>
The only thing that worked for me getting gf was gf approaching me in the street drunk because she said I looked lonely

I'm not joking. I spent a year on tindr with no gf.
>>
>>37495234
SWIPING

Swiping is like shopping at the thrift store. You're gonna sort through a lot of garbage, so be prepared for that. SOmeontimes I don't swipe right on anyone in a day, and I live in a major city. Don't feel bad about it, it's part of the game. If you do find someone you're interested in, or on the fence about, swipe right. I also don't bother swiping right on model girls who are obviously not going to be using tinder because those are bots. Lookk for reasonable, flawed people, like yourself. If you're on the fence, swipe right anyways, you can always just chat and ghost them out. Never use your super like, most girls prefer if your intentions are a little mysterious and superlike blows that.

I'll write more if anyone cares, but this is how I got started.
>>
>>37495229
That's ok anon, the game needs placeholder sprites while the real models are created. It's just they left you in by accident.
>>
>>37492632
hookup culture is fucking disgusting
>>
>>37495150
should have gotten her number normie : ^)
>>
>>37495234
>What are your interests?

If I put down videogames and drawing will I least have a chance to snag a nerdy girl? Or do those not exist on Tinder?
>>
>>37495150
>indian
Gonna sound racist but you dodged a bullet. Most indians hate deodorant.
>>
>>37495265
Thanks for the advice.
What are some things to avoid when talking to girls online?
I have 0 text game
>>
>>37495360
Different anon: get to the point as soon as possible. The more you talk to her the faster her interest goes down. Get her number and agree on a date within a few lines.
>>
>>37495229
You're the real life equivalent of one of those static character models that you can't talk to in RPGS
>>
Remember, everyone else is using filters and photoediting apps so you can too! Don't make any huge changes but some small ones are alright. Angle, lighting, and setting are important!
>>
people ITT highjacking my /adv/ just like chad hijacks all the women on these fucking dating apps. No matter, because if it helps my fellow robots that is good too.

I put down my interests which are smoking cannabis and eating taco belle. My pics are clear (only 2 selfies out of 6) where the other pics show me at the beach, playing soccer, publicly drinking from growlers, and even one old pic from HS I really like where I am dressed up for formal but look nice in a thin suit.

I get nothing. zero. nada.
>>
>>37494287
Fucking Traps

amirightlol?
>>
>>37495323
It depends on you, unfortunately. If you're pretty cute anyways it might not matter, if you already look like a nerd it might be better to avoid. Remember that video games might seem like esports or whatever for you, but some girls might interpret that as you in your underwear playing CoD, yelling at strangers. Unfortunately, you're at the whim of their perceptions of your hobby. I love video games, but I leave it off my profile. Feel free to leave it on, wait a few days, and see if it helps or hurts your matches. You can always adjust.

Drawing, on the other hand, can be really attractive. It shows discipline and passion and I'd recommend playing that up, especially if you're good at it.

>>37495360
To avoid? Don't send them messages they've heard a million times already; dont just say 'dtf?' Be a sane, rational person and keep conversation fun. Make sure each message has something they can reply to in it, like ask questions about their profile, music, or odd, random questions. I used to always ask girls about their worst tinder date, that'll usually get a good response.

>>37495436
Those interests make you sound gross and like you lack ambition and money, which to be fair, I do too. You should try to make yourself sound more interesting.
>>
>>37495571
>Those interests make you sound gross and like you lack ambition and money,
they are supposed to be ironic because I don't appear as a 300lb hambeast in any of my pics (because I am not)

you know how many 10/10 model tier chicks I see talking about nasty fast food and smoking weed?
>>
>>37495601
They don't sound ironic at all, there are plenty of not overweight guys who smoke pot and eat like shit. The model girls get away with it, but guess what? None of the girls on tinder, who are looking at your profile, are seeing those model girls profiles. The joke isn't going to land on them. Their tinder experience is completely different from yours. no offense but you're really sabotaging your success.

Maybe you don't believe me, but you said yourself you've had zero matches, so doesn't it stand to reason that you might be doing something wrong?
>>
>>37495691
>, so doesn't it stand to reason that you might be doing something wrong?
yes and yes your point is taken bro. I switch up the bio all the time and the taco belle/weed thing has only been up for a few days.

I also say I use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system do you think that is sabotaging my chances for true love too?
It's just darts to a board at this point, man
>>
Can advice anon ( >>37495265 ) write more tips?
>>
File: boipussiposting.png (652KB, 540x886px) Image search: [Google]
boipussiposting.png
652KB, 540x886px
>>37495570
Too right anon, too right

rereading those posts, I still can't tell if the guy I was fucking with though these photos were from google.
>>
>>37492729
>tfw actually a singer-songwriter artist
>>
>>37495436
>lists eating Taco Bell as a hobby
>wonders why women think he's lame and not worth talking to

Shocking
>>
>>37496161
Yeah okay

>>37495265
MESSAGING
If you keep at it, you'll eventually match with someone. It might take a while, or even longer than a while if you're picky, but just do it for like 15 minutes a day, and eventually someone will swipe right on you and it'll be a match! It isn't sealed from here, unless their profile was clear that they were just looking for random dick you probably have to court them a bit.
As a rule, assume that by matching, you'd already said hello, and don't make your first message just a 'hey'. The reason girls find it frustrating is because it doesn't give them anything to go off of. Try making a specific observation about them, their picture, their profile, etc. If you can't come up with anything, just ask them how their day is going. Girls are going to be kinda shy at first because most guys are terrible at conversation, and some are just abusive, so make a bit of an effort to show them you actually read their profile and are smart enough to carry a conversation, eventually she'll reciprocate if she's interested, and if she doesn't, just unmatch her and move on.
After a couple messages, ask them they they're looking for, or why theyre on tinder. This is better than asking if their down to fuck. If they ask you, just be direct about your intentions, don't waste your time or theirs by pretending you want to be a bf if you just want to fuck around. Know robots though, most of you probably want to find a gf so feel free to mention that! Girls like it when you're direct.
A lot of people put lots of thought into how long you should wait before messaging. I usually like to wait an hour for the first message, then mirror them, but honestly you should just send a message when you want to instead of mindgaming yourself on timing. Make them wait a little bit though.
>>
>>37498645
THE DATE
You should try to take things off of tinder as soon as possible. If things are going well, and even if theyre just going okay, you can ask for a girls number (I usually say "Hey, it might just be easier to text, can I get your number?"), or even just ask for their snapchat. Snapchat is great becuase it's super low risk, and you can verify that they actually look like their photos before you meet. I usually ask for a number after 12 messages, or an evening, just don't wait too long or they'll get bored, or wonder what your intentions are, or think you're a pussy.
It's tinder, so keep it casual. Coffee and drinks are good. Girls who demand nice dinners aren't worth the effort. If you're just looking to fuck, and you've established that what youre both after, then netflix and chill is fine, but usually girls won't go for that.

Good luck out there dudes.
>>
>>37492632
>what the fuck even is this bullshit how does it work?

We tall and white
>>
Three steps

1.Be white
2.Be tall
3.Have money

Follow these 3 things and tinder will be amazing for you
>>
>move to new city, know nobody
>try to get a tinder account
>sms verification token fails every time

is this the universe's way of telling me I'm going to be alone forever? The only other thing in this area is Plentyoffish and all the girls on it are literally disgusting.

My Facebook is completely defunct, and I deleted my account several times in my old city. Is that part of the problem? The company is very tight-lipped about this issue.
>>
I'm so fucking ugly that if someone offered me 1 million dollars to get laid off of tinder, I literally wouldn't be able to do it.
>>
>>37500331
You could, easily, if you got the help of someone who knows what he is doing, for setting up your profile and pics.
>>
>>37500436
I have horrible skin (12 years of acne) and very bad teeth (didn't go to the dentist for 10 years). Plus I have autism coupled with a terrible personality. The only thing I have going for me is height. No one could help me with making a profile. It'd still be like trying to turn a pile of shit into gold.
>>
>>37498684
>>37498645
can you post your profile as a sample, as well as some of your conversations

pl0x
>>
>tfw you follow all of the advice in this thread
>still only get like 1-3 matches per week
>80% of them don't respond to my initial message or purposefully kill the conversation after a few messages

feels bad man
>>
File: 1496103046621.jpg (29KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496103046621.jpg
29KB, 500x445px
>>37502262
>1-3 matches per week
Look at chad jr over here
try 1 match a month and its a bot
>>
>have female friend (inb4 gtfo normie reeeeee)
>tell her she should use tinder because i'm not trying to fuck her or anything
>petite body but like 6/10 face at best
>she makes an account
>"so how many matches do you have anon?"
>"oh around like 50 or so, but I've only been using it a couple weeks" (I lied, I actually only have 30 after 5 weeks)
>"ohhh I'm sure it'll take me a while to get up to that"
>she sends me a screenshot later that night, has over 60 matches with most of them 8+/10 model tier looking dudes
>she managed to get double the amount of matches that I got in 6 weeks in about 10 hours and most of them are very attractive

just a daily reminder that this is what you are competing with when you make a tinder. any girl who is even remotely attractive is constantly being flooded with matches/messages from guys who are much more attractive and interesting than you are

just think about that before you spend hours creating a tinder profile. you will be disappointed.
>>
>>37502346
most of them are ugly/fat

i only get about 1 or 2 decent looking matches per month

not like it matters because they don't respond anyway

Also actual chads get way more matches than that. Try like 8-10 per week
>>
>>37494798
Same, I put "5'7 but I don't care if you don't" in my profile.

my matches have gone down considerably
>>
>>37502615
makes you sound insecure
>>
>>37502717
idk

i feel like someone who is insecure would be desperately trying to hide their height. not advertising it on their profile
>>
>>37494670
I've never been asked my height (5'9) but if I were the only thing I'd do is ask how much the girl weighs in response
>>
>>37503131
That only works if they're a fatty though
>>
not that anybody cares but OPs brother is getting married in 6 days now and I can't even get a tinder date with someone who would like to eat free catered meals
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.